Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I think I'm in too much pain to take full advantage of it appreciate it

But I woodn't say no
    I'm sure he'd be gentle with you if you asked

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Big hugs and feel better vibes for Amy and Jumble
    *hugs back* thankies!

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hope you feel better Jumble, a fall like that could be extremely dangerous. You have to be more careful! And you too Amy, hope you feel better to. Love all the "little Martins" you are doing Nola, such fun.
    Thanks hun *hugs*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    ((Hugs)) to all the feeling poorly woohoos.
    *hugs back*

I'm loving all this hugging!

Well except that I still can't breathe much yet, the rest of me feels pretty good and I am so looking forward to going out in the world again! YEAH!
    Nice to read things are improving a little =)

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Well, guess what! I have a cold. I blame everyone here

*huggles Woohoos*
    Ahhh but is it a cold - or a man-cold (you know how they get)
    *hugs you*

But that's what happens when you huggle a sick woohoo without wearing a hazmat suit!
    hazmat suit!

*walks around without the hazmat*
    *and sneezes*
    Bless you =) (little late, I realise...)

Still feeling battered and bruised - good excuse to stay in bed and watch movies all day Feels like I've pulled all the muscles in my left arm and down my left side - must have been when I grabbed the newel post to stop myself colliding with the wall at the bottom of the stairs Work is going to be sooo much fun tomorrow

*sends huggles to Nola and Dee, from a distance*
    What movies did you watch? =) Could try a warm bath might ease your muscle aches... you should give yourself the day off work (if you can!)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*

I think it's better not to wear the hazmat suit. Build some resistance against those icky WooHoo germs. Hug nekkid! Smoke broccoli! Eat chicken soup!
    *nods*

*hugs icky feeling WooHoos*
    *hugs*
    Blah to chicken soup though.
    Blah to soup in general...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *huggles Woohoos*(sick ones through hazmat suit ) Hope you guys feel better soon!

Now back to Castle...I'm already in S2 now
    *hugs*
    Hope you're enjoying Castle =)

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Sending everyone a Hazmat Huggle!
    That's awesome!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Been iconing and found my way to Martin... He made the easiest target. Hardly needed to do any work.
    <snip>
    Pretties! They're lovely hun.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Ah Nola you're daily wisdoms always bring a smile to my face,

*huggles* Jumble and Amy Ouchy and... ouchy!

I'm feeling loads better today. The snot is here (which is actually a good thing) so dosing myself up worked, although now Benjabubs has the lurgy so I'm not off the hook yet. I hope he's better by Wednesday it's his birthday

I shall sign up to that! Although, uh, I did squish my fingers rather badly in the drawer just now putting the washing away. That's kind of all-in-a-day's-work for Mrs Accidentprone here though.

No more germs. No more accidents!
    Thanks hun *hugs back*
    Glad you're feeling better too =) Ouch at squishing your fingers though!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    -Wanders out of the thread wondering when I started hugging people voluntarily

You do realise which thread you're in, yes?
    *hugs*

Well, Wed is the big day and I have to fast.....for the doctor appt that afternoon. Going to be a biggie one for my (almost) 65th year! Complete tests of everything, plus all the liquids they will take from me. First time to this doctor and I picked a female one this time. Last female doctor I had was really good until she decided to retire!

My last doctors name was Bland! But he was anything but! Terrible when you have such a good looking younger man tell you to take off your clothes then all he does is real doctoring! Oh well, not an issues this time. Taking notes so I won't forget to tell him anything...not that I have that much to tell!

Turning 65 is going to be a nuisance. First I went to the dentist and he had to fix a old filing. Now I have this physical. Next to the "female" doctor for that exam and the mammogram and then I'll be due for the doctor to check for colon cancer (both sides of the family have had this). And then get hold of the ortho (hand) surgeon so I can arrange surgery for that. Just too many medical things. I prefer not having to deal with all of this....but since there is no one left to nag me, I guess I have to nag myself!

WHY DOES LIFE SEEM TO ONLY GET MORE COMPLICATED THE OLDER YOU GET????
    Happy Birthday in advance - incase I'm not lurking around the forum to wish you on the day All your docs tests sound like a chore... And Dr Bland - damn him for doing his job *ahem*

Wow...it's been quiet in here today

*pokes thread*

*huggles Woohoos*

I went to school again...first classes of the year and it took me two hours to go home because my train was delayed and all that jazz!
    Also just saw I passed German so REALLY happy about that(I never thought I would pass it)

Still have my eye infected on the other hand so I hope that improves soon; have to call the doctor tomorrow though because I already have it for a week!
    Congrats on passing German hun!
    *cheers for you*
    Boo for the poorly eye - hope you can get that sorted soon as.

Very quiet Where is everyone?

*passes out cookies and huggles*
    *munchies on cookies*

Avis for the AfA 7in7 Challenge..........

<snip>
    Pretties! How is it that looking at everyone's art seems to really cheer me up? I guess I ought to hang out in the Afa thread more...

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Nice Jumble - good choice for "touch"

It's raining here. Started a couple of hours ago. Naturally my umbrella was in the car and I was in school, so I got a bit wet. Not badly though.

Today's bits:

<snip>
    That second one is awesome - and so true! But I add names to the dictionary
    Wish we had some rain here... I do like a bit of rain.

My news - well, I just restarted a conversation I should really have finished 6 years ago. that's if the guy still has the same email address... probably a long shot but for some reason I felt inspired to deal with it.
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Snurches a couple of cookies = looks better than cooking dinner! and reads through all the posts.....

Hope you are doing better Jumble....I know you are going to hurt for awhile so take it easy and BE CAREFUL!

Waves at ..... well there is one person here.... so just throws out the waves in general to the world.

As for Dr. Bland....yummmm! Eye candy! but also an excellent doctor. Wish he would move to Washington. I'd love to have him as my doctor again. As for the tests....well, they are a fact of life so.... got to do them.

Feeling a lot better today. Cold is about 85% or more gone. My right eye still is a little watery and still a bit congested. But other then a "bit" of a cough, I'm feeling a lot better. YEAH!

After being cooped up so long I need to go out and cause some mischief! Anyone want to have a little (or a lot) of fun, starting with a really good dinner cooked by anyone but me....TAKE OUT!

OK Woohoos! We have had a month to work out all our kinks and illnesses. Time for us to go out in the world and conquer it!
      sigpic

Comment

*grabs cookie and a hug* Thanks Josi

Congrats on passing German Jann! He he, random guess work for you.

I thought that Monochrome meant black&white, apparently it means paintings in one color. Great icons Jumble

Amy, seriously, that post with the hundreds of quotes... for some reason I'm so impressed by that! *hugs for unresolved issues* You go girl!

Laurie, I'm always for food! I feel like fries and ice cream! Or lasagna
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Nola Ah yes, that Touch avi holds an Awesome memory

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          I'm sure he'd be gentle with you if you asked
          *tries not to think about that*

What movies did you watch? =) Could try a warm bath might ease your muscle aches... you should give yourself the day off work (if you can!)
          Loads of TCM and TrueMovies - mostly smaltzy stuff but a couple of monster movies

Warm baths have done their job and I'm feeling a lot better now

*hugs*
          Blah to chicken soup though.
          Blah to soup in general...
          I'm with you there - yuk!

Pretties! How is it that looking at everyone's art seems to really cheer me up? I guess I ought to hang out in the Afa thread more...
          Thanks And yes, you should!

My news - well, I just restarted a conversation I should really have finished 6 years ago, that's if the guy still has the same email address... probably a long shot but for some reason I felt inspired to deal with it.
          No harm in trying

Hope you are doing better Jumble....I know you are going to hurt for awhile so take it easy and BE CAREFUL!
          Doing much better, thanks

As for Dr. Bland....yummmm! Eye candy! but also an excellent doctor. Wish he would move to Washington. I'd love to have him as my doctor again. As for the tests....well, they are a fact of life so.... got to do them.
          My doctor is very easy on the eye, and also an excellent doctor...... waaaay too young to be asking me to take my clothes off though

*grabs cookie and a hug* Thanks Josi

Congrats on passing German Jann! He he, random guess work for you.

I thought that Monochrome meant black&white, apparently it means paintings in one color. Great icons Jumble
          Yep, monochrome means using just one colour

Thanks

Jann, I somehow missed your post Congrats on passing your German exam, we knew you could do it! *huggles*

The UK is currently on a Severe Weather Warning from the Met. Office - ice, snow and very low temperatures are headed our way Very cold and frosty already this morning - wish I didn't have to go out

*snuggles up to Martin to keep warm*

I wish!

Comment

It snowed here last weekend and it is snowing again now! I just wish to not have too many problems to come back home this evening! Luckily it is not my turn to drive this week
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Watched the Sanctuary finale... really hope it's not the end. *sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

*twirls in and takes a cookie*

Jumble - Nice work on the Martin avatars!

Nola - Today's Yesterday's bits are quite true! LOL.

Laurie - I hope you make it to 95 as well. That's still 30 beautiful years ahead of you, and I'm sure you still have much to do! Medical tests are not fun, but they're a necessity, even if there is no history in your family. Ours is pretty clear of any disease, but my father went through so many tests in the last few weeks. It was time, that's all. I hope everything turns out okay for you. *sends good vibes* You're going to rock those tests! (Yes, yes, rock. )

And then you'll come back here and be 32 again -- in your heart. Which is sometimes the only thing that matters.

Jann - Congrats on passing the German exam! I knew you could do it!

Still have my eye infected on the other hand so I hope that improves soon; have to call the doctor tomorrow though because I already have it for a week!
                Ouch! *huggles* Hope it's not too bad.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                My news - well, I just restarted a conversation I should really have finished 6 years ago. that's if the guy still has the same email address... probably a long shot but for some reason I felt inspired to deal with it.
                Ohhh! Good luck with that!

The UK is currently on a Severe Weather Warning from the Met. Office - ice, snow and very low temperatures are headed our way Very cold and frosty already this morning - wish I didn't have to go out

*snuggles up to Martin to keep warm*

I wish!
                I saw that on the news last night and thought of all you Europe-based Woohoos. Be safe through all that cold. We have a warning here as well, but I'm not all that concerned. It's out 4th-5th? one this winter. That is if I haven't missed any, lol.

Watched the Sanctuary finale... really hope it's not the end. *sigh*
                *sighs with Dee* I haven't rewatched the finale since it aired the first time. I haven't the courage. Such a sense of finality. Makes me sad.

*hugs everyone*

My only class of the day was cancelled. I have the day off! Woot!

EDIT: I just realized I must have missed my last '69! Boohoo.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thanks Jakie

I don't want to be 95 I'll be happy to go as soon as I get to a point where I can no longer safely live alone, take care of myself, and do the things I want to do Unfortunately, most of my immediate ancestors lived waaaaay into their 80's and had to be looked after - I wood absolutely hate that

Comment

*comes in shaking off the cold and curls up on the couch*
                    Brrrr!

*hugs you all* Hope the poorly Woohoos are all on the mend
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

*sighs with Dee* I haven't rewatched the finale since it aired the first time. I haven't the courage. Such a sense of finality. Makes me sad.
                      Me too... but it's such a great two parter!*hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm stuck in a traffic jam *sigh* we were ready to go home when my boss asked my friend some results...sure cuz it could not wait until tomorrow. after 40 min that he was writing on the pc, my boss said that he could just write them on a paper sheet. it is snowing quite hard and we are still suck here! And moreover the floor was wet and I felt...my knee hurts!! *cries*
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          I'm stuck in a traffic jam *sigh* we were ready to go home when my boss asked my friend some results...sure cuz it could not wait until tomorrow. after 40 min that he was writing on the pc, my boss said that he could just write them on a paper sheet. it is snowing quite hard and we are still suck here! And moreover the floor was wet and I felt...my knee hurts!! *cries*
                          Oh, (((Sil))) On the plus side you have lots of cold snow to put on that knee ...not the time to joke huh? *huggles*

And in dream news... I had a nightmare caused by a scifi movie from 1954. It's called, dum dum dam daaam: Killers from Space. Really funny looking movie! It's a free domain movie so anybody can see it if you want to
                          sigpic

Comment

*comes in shaking off the cold and curls up on the couch*
                            Brrrr!

*hugs you all* Hope the poorly Woohoos are all on the mend
                            *chucks a blanket over Josi* It's freeeeeezing here! Had to leave Woody with his engine running for ten minutes this morning - he was all frozen over

Comment

Not at home yet! Roads are totally frozen
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

First of all when I said 95 I meant an independent 95 - not locked away somewhere and fed! Of course, I'll hire someone to drive me places....95 is a little old to be driving....and hire someone to clean the house - hell I have someone coming Thur to do that so not much different. Other than that - I'll do it my self. Well maybe I'll go out and eat a lot as well.....why cook if I can afford someone else to do that for me. Hmmmmm! To me it seems like the ideal life of a teenager now doesn't it!

Now, bring on the world - I'm ready (that is if you bring it in small pieces only!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X