• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    ***major HUG*** (even if it is virtual)
    *grabs your hug with both hands*

Thanks hun. It's appreciated

Your Martin smilie (coffee break) has made me make myself a coffee I always do that when there's something on tele and someone has a hot drink too.
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Been quiet around here today...

today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, the WooHoos seem to have been struck by sorryformyself syndrome - me too

I took a tumble down the stairs this morning, from about halfway down Shook me up a bit, but nothing broken so I just shrugged and thought 'Didn't hurt!' But since then I've felt increasingly sore and bruised in the back and bum areas - so much so that I've had to call off my trip to Merrist Wood tomorrow to watch Suz and Wrex in their dressage trials

Yes, feeling very sorry for myself

*sends huggles to all ailing WooHoos*

Comment

*sends Big Hugs to Amy and Jumble*

*does a little 'feel better shimmy'*
          Did that work?
          No?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for trying Nad, but I think a massage wood be more help than a shimmy

Comment

Been quiet around here today...

today's bits:
              <snip>
              Love those, espec. the second one
              Speaking of glasses, bought myself some new ones recently

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Oh dear, the WooHoos seem to have been struck by sorryformyself syndrome - me too

I took a tumble down the stairs this morning, from about halfway down Shook me up a bit, but nothing broken so I just shrugged and thought 'Didn't hurt!' But since then I've felt increasingly sore and bruised in the back and bum areas - so much so that I've had to call off my trip to Merrist Wood tomorrow to watch Suz and Wrex in their dressage trials

glad nothing was broken but sorry to here you're all sore and bruised *gently pats you*
              I don't know what dressage trials are?! But will you be able to make it to the next one? Or someone else could go and take pics for you?

*hugs you lots*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *sends Big Hugs to Amy and Jumble*

*does a little 'feel better shimmy'*
              Did that work?
              No?
              Oh yes, a shimmy always works IMO
              sigpic

Comment

A massage from Martin?
                sigpic

Comment

Dressage has to do with riding horses.

So sorry you took a tumble! Glad you're not badly hurt though. That wood be terrible!

I gave Martin a camera...
                  sigpic

Comment

Meh.
                    At least Amy appreciates The Healing Power Of The Shimmy...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Dressage has to do with riding horses.
                      Ahhh thanks. I know nothing

I gave Martin a camera...
                      *admires Martin's camera*

Meh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ouch! What is it with Woohoos and colds and feeling poorly these days? You do not deserve this. Not a great start to the year. I hope next month is better for everyone.

*giant hugs*

Though from a distance... I fear I'm starting a cold myself.

Nola, the new smileys are great! As are the new pictures Jumble. Horseback Martin? Hell yeah!

The challenge this week is to make 7 icons or avies using particular themes. It's more challenging than I first supposed! But loads of fun.
                        This week's challenge is a 7in7?! (I haven't been on AFA in so long! *hangs head in shame*) I might just have to enter something. I've been wanting to make new icons for ages.
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          A massage from Martin?
                          I think I'm in too much pain to take full advantage of it appreciate it

But I woodn't say no

Meh.

It's not that I don't appreciate your shimmying efforts, I'm just not feeling the benefit

Jakie, I'm convinced that I'm having the whole year's worth of bad luck and stress in January - after that, plain sailing all the way! *crosses fingers*

Love all the Martin smileys Nola

Comment

Big hugs and feel better vibes for Amy and Jumble
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hope you feel better Jumble, a fall like that could be extremely dangerous. You have to be more careful! And you too Amy, hope you feel better to. Love all the "little Martins" you are doing Nola, such fun.

Tomorrow or later today, I am going out in the world to have some fun. It has been a very long time, and yes, I'll take it easy! Got to go to sleep now. Not going out until about 1pm so plenty of time. Night all!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Hey all *waves warmly* I don't know where the last week has gone, just been reading through the thread to catch up but bit too much for me to MQ...

Can't believe I missed Martin's birthday
                                *wishes Martin a belated happy birthday*

*hugs Joe*

*huggles all the woohoos*

*grabs a cookie on the way passed*

I've had a bit of a strange week... I'm hiding it in tags. I tend to pride myself on my positive attitude but it seems to have deserted me the last few days and I just really feel like I need to whine to someone / anyone

Just thought I'd warn anyone who does decide to read it

Spoiler:
                                I used to take Quinine for muscle spasms and I had to come off them because they started causing some side-effects my doc didn't like the sound off (heart related). Anywho, she gave me some gel to rub on my muscles instead (because I hate taking tablets full stop and wanted to try something diff.) Problem being the dose is so minimal and my pain is pretty much all over some days and first day I tried it I ended up using a little too much by accident and feeling... remarkably unwell i.e. severe headache, vomiting, dizziness, generally feeling like death warmed up.

I'm apprehensive about it anyway though as it says you shouldn't use it if you've had stomach ulcers in the past (which I have)... I guess I like to think my doc is aware of that though and doesn't consider it a risk

Needless to say I'm a bit stressed about it. And I guess tbh I've been having one of those weeks where I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I try to refrain from it but sometimes it sneaks up on you, and I just wish I didn't have to be in pain and exhausted on a daily basis. I don't know if I necessarily believe in a God or not... but I don't half wish he'd give me a break sometimes And just to finish my rant I don't half wish I didn't live alone. Something so simple and easy as a hug is desperately needed and I have no way of getting one, and that lack of contact can really get to me sometimes

/rant

Anywho... on that note...

((Hugs)) to all the feeling poorly woohoos.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X