The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume you'll have guessed that was Oma

We're back from Anderson's, all stuffed with awesome food Cags couldn't make it and was sorely missed

Comment

Hi Woohoo's...looking forward to going to Anderson's...bring on November

Jumble, great re Martin's email.

Fingers crossed for good news re S5.
      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

That is an ADORABLE puppy! She grew up to be a lovely girl, but what a beautiful baby!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          That's awesome! Happy Birthday again Mr. Wood! Hope you get your lovely present soon!

And on S5... no news, good news? To be completely honest. I'm trying to keep my glass half full, but I think there's a crack in it because it seems to be dripping...*huggles Nola from a distance and sends healing vibes* Did you manage to sleep yet? I hope you feel better soon.

Have fun ladies!

Think $$$$$.

I'm freezing right now and I don't know why. Going to make some soup for lunch. I need something hot to keep me warm -- and I mean to eat...
          Woohoo on the e-mail from MW.

Here is my opinion (and it is based on nothing more than my own speculation), Syfy has had the numbers for Sanctuary for some time now. If they had no plans to renew their agreement, I think they would have announced it by now. So my view is that they are interested in renewing and are in negotiations with TPTB. It, of course, all comes down to the money and if Syfy and TPTB can come up with a number they can both live with, we will have a season 5. In my view, they need the contribution of Syfy to make it work financially. That is my glass-half-full point of view.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Totally agree EH-T

Comment

*waves* to all the woohoos, including those hiding behind Jumble with their full tummies!

Just dropped in for a moment....going to take a nap. So tired, hate being sick even on the mends.

Oh and I hope EH-T and Jumble are correct....that is for season 5 of Sanctuary.

Anyone home! Looks like no one is around.....Don't feel well enough to run around, can't smoke any brocolli - I'd choke on it......what to do. Think maybe I'll just go take a nap since no one wants to talk!
              Last edited by llp; 25 January 2012, 03:09 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to drop off today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Here is my opinion (and it is based on nothing more than my own speculation), Syfy has had the numbers for Sanctuary for some time now. If they had no plans to renew their agreement, I think they would have announced it by now. So my view is that they are interested in renewing and are in negotiations with TPTB. It, of course, all comes down to the money and if Syfy and TPTB can come up with a number they can both live with, we will have a season 5. In my view, they need the contribution of Syfy to make it work financially. That is my glass-half-full point of view.
                  I certainly hope you are right! *crosses fingers*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

My spam fest was cut short cuz Hubby needed his comp back. Ah well. I'm sure Joe felt the love.

And glad you enjoyed the PDL, Oma.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      My spam fest was cut short cuz Hubby needed his comp back. Ah well. I'm sure Joe felt the love.
                      I'm sure he did

And glad you enjoyed the PDL, Oma.
                      You do realize that posting that pic without spoilers after I'd just had a very large meal followed by a very yummy dessert was asking for trouble? Good thing my closing-eyes reflex is so fast

But yes, I gather Oma did enjoy it

Really nice to see so much Joespam - we've missed you both

Comment

Morning WooHoos *yawns*

Oma and Hannah just left to go up to Heathrow for their conference, then later they'll go see Cags and deliver the Creme Brulee that we got for her last night

Having had only two hours' sleep, I'm going back to bed

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          I'm sure he did

You do realize that posting that pic without spoilers after I'd just had a very large meal followed by a very yummy dessert was asking for trouble? Good thing my closing-eyes reflex is so fast

But yes, I gather Oma did enjoy it

Really nice to see so much Joespam - we've missed you both
                          Sorry, I forgot to add the spoiler tags *cough*

Maybe I can post more Joe spam later. Can't do it just on my Nook. *huggles Nook* It's ok Nook...none of us is perfect.
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to LJ* I'll forgive you this time

Definitely going back to bed..... in a minute.........

Comment

Just read Joe's blog and I'm very sad for him and Max. I took the liberty of sending him huggles from all of us.
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves to 10 guests*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X