No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Nola* I've been luckily free of migraines for the last year *crosses fingers and touches Wood (I wish )*

LJ, should I include your message next time I email Martin? You know, just in case he's too busy to pop in here and misses it

Comment

Oma is less than an hour away! *bounces* And Cags and Josi will be here in about three hours too! *double bounces*

Comment

Hello all,

Just dropped in for a moment to say "HI" to all. Feeling a lot better today and got a full 8 hours sleep last night for the first time in a long time! YEAH!!!

Got so many things to do now especially since I fell so far behind because of being sick. First thing....work on my taxes....YUK! I get a refund and everything, it is just a pain!

So since I have spent the last 2+ weeks sick, not much happening in my world. Fell behind in my projects, fell behind in finishing my first write through on my newest book, fell behind in my editing, fell behind in cleaning this place , basically fell behind in everything! And I have no intentions of catching up....just going to reset the calendar!

Congrats to all that have earned it, have fun at the dinner at the big "A" and I can't (but will have to) wait until November. Sorry for the baby kitty, but it is a necessity, congrats on the new job MoB, and all the other things I seemed to have read but got lost in my poor sick body (and brain).

That's about it for now......I have a cat pacing around me that wants breakfast.... so see you later! Oh, and I fell behind in eating (a little) and today I am hungry!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Oma is less than an hour away! *bounces* And Cags and Josi will be here in about three hours too! *double bounces*
          Woohood! Does that mean Jumble will be away...so LJ can play...? *arches eyebrow*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Woohood! Does that mean Jumble will be away...so LJ can play...? *arches eyebrow*
            Yep, we'll all be busy for most of this evening - go for it!!!!

Comment

Yep, we'll all be busy for most of this evening - go for it!!!!
              Sweeeeeet! I'll have something to do with my sleepless night tonight!
              sigpic

Comment

I'll look forward to seeing your antics when we get back

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

No, no, that's not an earthquake; that's me bouncing.
                  [/size]
                  actually I did feel an earthquake here this morning!

I just heard from Martin - he hasn't managed to pick up his birthday package yet because he's been busy working on another show. But he says......

"Give Huggles to all the WooHoo's and have them all give you one back from me once they are done running nekkid through the broccoli…. "

I think we can take that as absolute proof that he's a Spencer

Oh, and he still doesn't know if there will be a Sanctuary S5.............
                  awwwwwww
                  *huggles Martin*
                  *looks for some broccoli*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *runz in...clothed*
                  *huggles LJ*
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I just heard from Martin - he hasn't managed to pick up his birthday package yet because he's been busy working on another show. But he says......

"Give Huggles to all the WooHoo's and have them all give you one back from me once they are done running nekkid through the broccoli…. "

That's awesome! Happy Birthday again Mr. Wood! Hope you get your lovely present soon!

And on S5... no news, good news? To be completely honest. I'm trying to keep my glass half full, but I think there's a crack in it because it seems to be dripping...

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I came home from work today (had to call in a substitute teacher) because the migraine I got as a gift of the wild storm we had last night is exploding in my head. I'm going to try and sleep it off. ta!
                    *huggles Nola from a distance and sends healing vibes* Did you manage to sleep yet? I hope you feel better soon.

Have fun ladies!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Got so many things to do now especially since I fell so far behind because of being sick. First thing....work on my taxes....YUK! I get a refund and everything, it is just a pain!
                    Think $$$$$.

I'm freezing right now and I don't know why. Going to make some soup for lunch. I need something hot to keep me warm -- and I mean to eat...
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      That's awesome! Happy Birthday again Mr. Wood! Hope you get your lovely present soon!

And on S5... no news, good news? To be completely honest. I'm trying to keep my glass half full, but I think there's a crack in it because it seems to be dripping...

I'm freezing right now and I don't know why. Going to make some soup for lunch. I need something hot to keep me warm
                      Yeah for someone to keep you warm!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ
                      -- and I mean to eat..
                      Oh, not as much fun!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oma and Hannah are here, and Josi is on her way! WooHoooooood!!!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Yeah for someone to keep you warm!

Oh, not as much fun!
                          Unfortunately, I'm lacking the 'someone' part, so food will have to do.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Just you go careful - I don't want you cancelling tonight because of overworked muscles and sore back

Nah you're ok, that's the ONLY thing that hasn't gone wrong today though. Took me ages to get home from dropping my brother off home because of an accident, so I am running a bit late. I was hoping to get Benjabubs to bed before my mate got here but that's not going to happen. I will have to catch up with the Famous Five tomorrow then.

*bounces*

Squishy huggles for Martin too

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Unfortunately, I'm lacking the 'someone' part, so food will have to do.
                            Hmm, I know how that goes and unfortunately, it's a bit of a slippery slope.

Right best finish putting my slap on. It takes longer and longer to look respectable these days.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love. This. So much.

Have fun tonight, too!

I've been up in the attic, at my parents house, trying to sort through things to make room for boxes to store if we end up there in March. I found some very cool things I haven't seen since I was 5.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yay for Martin and nekkid running !!!

But boo on the no new Sanctuary news yet

*sniffs* I didn't know there was a Woohoomeet occuring! Have a fab time you guys *iznotjealousiznotjealousiznotjealous*

Comment

Working...
                                X