The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    :s Not ready for tomorrow! Too busy with studying for now! (making a "take home exam" and then studying for another one)

MoB do you mean the chai tea they also have at Starbucks? I loved that one! Mmmmm
    That's pretty yummy, if a bit sweet. Here you can buy spiced chai either loose or in bags, and I make it at home. Right now I am liking Tulsi tea spiced chai.

Might be a good compliment to your exam studying!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

There is nothing so beautiful then to quietly watch as the snow keeps falling and makes everything so white and pure. It calms me and then I don't cough so much!
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Woohoos*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        1. I beg to differ. Sugar. No milk. Unless it's a spicy chai. Then a splash of milk or cream.

2. And isn't the answer invariably: black?
        Yes indeed! And yet there are always people who feel the need to ask

Oh. Did I mention I am going to Vangroovy for a week next Tuesday? Going to hang with my friend and her fam. Do some skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, kayaking, eating, drinking. YAY.
        Jealous! Have an awesome time!

Originally posted by llp View Post
        There is nothing so beautiful then to quietly watch as the snow keeps falling and makes everything so white and pure. It calms me and then I don't cough so much!
        Awwww, how lovely And hope you are feeling better, even if still not well. *hugs*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Everybody talks about it today, so I thought to share this vid with you (...until I still can do that!)

sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

It sure is SOPA day.
            Do I feel a serious discussion coming up?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              It sure is SOPA day.
              Do I feel a serious discussion coming up?
              There's no need for us to break the internet when the US Congress is already bent on doing so
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                There's no need for us to break the internet when the US Congress is already bent on doing so

Very true.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Finally got PS to run properly so I'll actually have something to post tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    there's no need for us to break the internet when the us congress is already bent on doing so
                    "like"
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Finally got PS to run properly so I'll actually have something to post tomorrow
                      About time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        About time.

If you knew the hassle I've had with this flippin' laptop

Comment

Is it time is it time?? ? ? ?????? ???? ??? ?????????????????
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Just a quicky to post today's bits:

...and it's only Wednesday!
                            sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*giggles*

*giggles some more*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!

Edit: Chris on Urban Rush
                              Last edited by Devilish Me; 18 January 2012, 08:39 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Birthday MARTIN!!!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X