Comment

*sends good luck vibes to Jann, MoB and Wendy*

So what's big bro done now Nad?

And don't worry, you've got enough interesting genes to pass on as it is

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *sends good luck vibes to Jann, MoB and Wendy*

So what's big bro done now Nad?

And don't worry, you've got enough interesting genes to pass on as it is
        Um... wood it be telling enough if I mention that it's been a shorter while since I've spoken to you in person than I have seen or heard from him at all? His oh so awesome GF treats Mom as if they're he same age and is completely disrespectful and he just can't find the time call our dad to ask how his still damaged brains are holding up.
        'Idiot' is the nice thing to say really.

And jeez thanks.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for the good vibes

*hugs Nad* I'm sorry to see that. Awful not to hear from your brother and to have it be like that with him and his gf
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Um... wood it be telling enough if I mention that it's been a shorter while since I've spoken to you in person than I have seen or heard from him at all? His oh so awesome GF treats Mom as if they're he same age and is completely disrespectful and he just can't find the time call our dad to ask how his still damaged brains are holding up.
            'Idiot' is the nice thing to say really.
            Hm. He's obviously picked up some 'inconsiderate and thoughtless' genes from somewhere *hugs Mom and Dad*

Don't worry, you haven't got any of those genes

And jeez thanks.
            You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Thanks for the good vibes

*hugs Nad* I'm sorry to see that. Awful not to hear from your brother and to have it be like that with him and his gf
              I forgot your GoGoEmployment vibes!
              *sends some*

Thanks. I'm used to it. When he has a crappy GF he's crappy to the world around him.

Hm. He's obviously picked up some 'inconsiderate and thoughtless' genes from somewhere *hugs Mom and Dad*

Don't worry, you haven't got any of those genes

You're welcome
              *nods*

And that's good to hear

See? This is why I hang out with you guys.
              *hugs*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I missed your 69!

Hm. Time I made some new banners I think - next project!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  I'm here! Just been busy with school all day. I decided to finally start studying for German. 460 words I'm halfway through my interval training now! I hope to finish it tonight...but I probably have to go to my aunts birthday first!
                  Then tomorrow a job interview *crosses fingers*
                  Good luck!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*picks up healing vibes and huggles*
                    Still feeling rather horrible, hoping that a night's sleep will improve things.

*crosses fingers for MoB* Sounds really promising and yay Boston!

*hugs Nad*

Good luck Jann!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*sends more healing vibes to Josi*

I missed your 69!

Hm. Time I made some new banners I think - next project!
                      I missed it too!

Oh! New banners? Cool though I do still love this one. *happy sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Morning wooohoos!

Quick drive by to say hi and it looks like I may be moving to Boston. I've been disappointed before, but I think this may actually happen. And it's a job I'm really excited about. I'll know more Friday. I have a call with the practice director at 2 that day. *fingers crossed*
                        Crossing fingers for good job in Boston!
                        A troll? *goes to look*
                        Jumble has a troll? Her very OWN troll??
                        Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I'm here! Just been busy with school all day. I decided to finally start studying for German. 460 words I'm halfway through my interval training now! I hope to finish it tonight...but I probably have to go to my aunts birthday first!
                        Then tomorrow a job interview *crosses fingers*
                        Crosses fingers for job interview - btw, what sort of job?
                        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        I was applying for jobs I've still not had much of a response yet

Good luck, MoB!

And good luck to Jann with your interview! *sends positive vibes to you all*
                        Aw, *hugs* things are tough right now. Hopefully soon!
                        *healing hugs for Josi*

*good luck hugs for MoB*

Good luck on the interview Jann!

*hugs WooHoos*

My brother is an absolute idiot and now I'm hoping it isn't carried trough genes and/or the water in this city.
                        *blinks*
                        Boo hiss for idiot brother's gf making brother an idiot.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone! I hope it will go okay *fingers crossed*

Just back from my aunts birthday; utterly boring(only two other guests). I can't really talk very well with them because they think they're so much better than us. (but had to go with mom since dad was sick and mom didn't want to drive/go alone)

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Crosses fingers for job interview - btw, what sort of job?
                          Part time job as a secretary at city hall.

*huggles Nad* Stupid brother!
                          sigpic

Comment

secretarial can be interesting - you get to meet all sorts of people
                            sigpic

Comment

*sends more healing vibes to Josi*

I missed it too!

Oh! New banners? Cool though I do still love this one. *happy sigh*
                              Oh don't worry! I'm sure your beloved Tesla/JYo will feature on any new banner I make for you

Crossing fingers for good job in Boston!

Jumble has a troll? Her very OWN troll??
                              I do Apparently word of Martin's Absolute Awesomeness hasn't reached the Troll Caves yet - and I've been trying sooooo hard to spread it

Comment

secretarial can be interesting - you get to meet all sorts of people
                                I know! And I love working with people I was a waitress for three years; then you also get to meet all kinds of people. But I didn't like the hours so I now want to have a part time day job next to school!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X