The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Ah I missed most of Pink day. Not that I have pink art anyway. I might have some pastel but, not much I suspect.

I hope everyone has has a peaceful/happy/manic/wonderful/enjoyable/perfect Christmas.

And I apologise to my SS for your late pressie. Um, too much brandy for me last night and I forgot to upload it.
    Don't worry, most WooHoos have missed Pink Day - which hopefully means they've all been having a great Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Ah I missed most of Pink day. Not that I have pink art anyway. I might have some pastel but, not much I suspect.

I hope everyone has has a peaceful/happy/manic/wonderful/enjoyable/perfect Christmas.

And I apologise to my SS for your late pressie. Um, too much brandy for me last night and I forgot to upload it.
      "I hate to advocate alcohol or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me.."
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Annnnddd that's it for pastels that I have
          sigpic

Comment

LOVE that one Dee

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              LOVE that one Dee
              Thannnkssss

I think I'm gonna go to be bed now...

*nighty night Woohoos
              sigpic

Comment

WoodNight Dee *huggles*

I guess I should think about getting some sleep too - it's almost 1.30am

*huggles Martin for being Awesome*

Comment

*joins in the Martin huggling*

Umm, me too. I have discovered I have quite a bit of pastel art already so job for tomorrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

Finally finished with the Christmas festivities. I got my new lappy! It's unbelievable. I spent quite some time loading programs (Photoshop, naturally among others) and transferring files. This baby flies! My old one was so crotchety that I had to pound on the keys to get it to type sometimes and had to wait an eternity for programs to load or to switch between programs or windows. No longer. Color me happy. Speaking of color, I whipped this up for Pastel day...more to come.

sigpic

Comment

Look at the amazing art work that Had made me. I feel so special for her to have made them

]

They are so amazing. Thanks again
                      Last edited by max_omega; 26 December 2011, 07:31 AM. Reason: had to fix the lovely art work links.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

And 3 hours later, I'm still awake! Wooohooo! ... not!

max, I think you probably meant Nad, instead of Had! ... I spent quite a while trying to figure out who it is... honestadventday, harmonyanddayzies, hormonesaredull... then I saw it was a Jonathan Young pressie and figured it out

..or if you have a cold it's usually difficult to say N... and K. *huggles* and G for some reason always sounds like ghsr and then I give up and just think of a new word.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Finally finished with the Christmas festivities. I got my new lappy! It's unbelievable. I spent quite some time loading programs (Photoshop, naturally among others) and transferring files. This baby flies! My old one was so crotchety that I had to pound on the keys to get it to type sometimes and had to wait an eternity for programs to load or to switch between programs or windows. No longer. Color me happy. Speaking of color, I whipped this up for Pastel day...more to come.
                        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...tinmasday8.jpg

Wweee! Lucky lucky you!!! And awesome artie!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't believe how many pics and textures I can open at once now to mix and play with. This is going to open whole new worlds.

sigpic

Comment

*runs in and squishes Woohoos*

I'm one of those who missed all of pink day! (I'm supposed to be writing pastels now, right? I sort of lost track of the colours. ) But it was indeed because I was having a great time. My grandmother did too, and each year I remember how blessed we are that she's still here. Anyway, not getting emotional. Had a lovely evening/night with my family on the 24th and spent today mostly relaxing. The next 5-6 days are full and we're preparing for the big New Year's Eve party here!

I won't be that much around, but will come and say hi at some random times during the day.

Looky what Jumble made me for my Sekrit Santa!

I'm feeling the ST nostalgia again. Gotta make time to rewatch a few episodes after New Year.

Also Jumble, awesome Advent vids! And absolutely lovely intro by Cags in the Woohoo one! Simply beautiful.

Many beautiful pink and pastels arties too! Love all the creative juice in here!

And that picture of Holiday!Helen? It makes me smile so much! I'd like a Christmas episode of Sanctuary. That would be something on my list for Season 5.

*huggles Woohoos again*
                            *falls asleep on the couch*
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Morning pastelly Woohoos

Sorry to miss almost all of pink day - was having a lovely Christmas day with all the family. James was particularly gorgeous all day and very excited with his pressies

Quiet day today to recover from all the fun/food/chaos

*huggles Woohoos*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Lookee lookee, Sekrit Santa pressies from LG - thank you hun *huggles*

Like Josi, we're having a quiet day today. James had an excellent first Christmas, little bit overwhelmed by all the chaos and action, but he was definitely much less wired than Christmas Eve! Will try and post some pictures when possible.

*creeps off to begin Boxing Day snacking*

Comment

Working...
                                X