The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*falls in*
    So tired! Woke up early this morning for a long walk with Tjinta before the Christmas crazyness would start and I wouldn't have time to walk a lot with her, after that rushing to get a shower and myself ready to go to grandma! We thought we would be there alone, but three other aunt/uncles(with husbands/wives and children) were there too! So I had to keep Tjinta on the leash there the entire time because two of the little children(and those were the only ones) were afraid for dogs. (while everyone else in the family either has a retriever or a sheppard dog)
    Because of that and we were there I got to talk with my aunt and we decided to go on a walk with her golden retriever and Tjinta because they (the dogs) hadn't met yet! We ended up walking near the river for almost an hour. I got some old boots from her because I was wearing my heels and a skirt and there was only mud and water there
    After that we had two dirty dogs that had to be cleaned and she brought me back to grandma where we had a four(five?) course meal.

And now I'm(and the dog) tired!

so...that was Christmas for me Fun with the family(and dogs)

EDIT: Hmm...this ended up being a longer post than expected. Whoops

Nola I'm so glad you like your pressies! And I just couldn't make a gift for you without making something with fluffy! I thought this was appropriate!

Dee made these AMAZING! gifts for me! Two of my favorite couples atm! (if not my fav. )

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jann*
      Glad you had fun

My song for the day
      Pink!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Eyes...
        *looks at sig*
        those!

Love pink Martin. Very flattering.

Also... LOVED the advent vids!
        He does look cute doesn't he?

Thanks

Niiiiice!

They're the best kind

*waves to Jann*
        Glad you had fun

My song for the day
        Pink!

I've never seen that before - love the bunny suit

*waves to Jann* Sounds like you had a great day *hugs*

Comment

Found some more Pink Art....

Comment

*waves back*

Yup I had a good day!

Stupid question but for the ones who saw SFN should I wait watching till part two comes out...or not Certainly seeing the way the Depths ended
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *waves back*

Yup I had a good day!

Stupid question but for the ones who saw SFN should I wait watching till part two comes out...or not Certainly seeing the way the Depths ended
              Hm. It depends whether or not you...

SFN pt 1

Spoiler:
              ... mind it ending on a huge cliffhanger and have to wait for the next ep

Comment

Christmas Eve at Anderson’s…..

My starter

Sautéed Lambs Kidneys with Bacon, Shallots and Mushrooms Finished with Brandy and Cream Served on Char Grilled Bread

Suz’s starter

Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup Topped with Parmesan Croutons
                Served with Warm Crusty Bread

Mike’s starter

Pan Fried Brie, Wrapped in Parma Ham Served with Balsamic Roasted Vegetables

My Main

Roasted Fillet of Red Snapper served on a Sweet Chilli, Mango and Pineapple Salsa

Suz’s Main

Roasted Hampshire Turkey, Apricot and Sage Stuffing, Pigs in Blankets, Spiced Cranberry Sauce, Roast Potatoes and Vegetables

Mike’s Main

Pan Fried Calves Liver and Bacon Served on Black Pudding with a Bloody Marie Sauce

All served with

Mike had Cheese and Biscuits

Suz and I both had Home Made Chocolate and Ginger Fudge Cake, which was so awesome that….

Spoiler:
                …..

we ate it before we remembered to take a picture

Comment

*waves back*

Yup I had a good day!

If you want to and can... I'd say wait.

Yum Jumble!

Off to find something pink.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

PinkIconSpam:

Yeah. That's it.

sigpic

Comment

Nice ones Nad I had a lot more pink than I realised - sooooo not a girly girl

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Nice ones Nad I had a lot more pink than I realised - sooooo not a girly girl
                        Thanks

Isn't that what you always say before showing us yet another piece of pink artwork?

sigpic

Comment

The Sig and Avi for Day 7 were....

Comment

Thanks

Isn't that what you always say before showing us yet another piece of pink artwork?

Is it? I don't remember ever saying that

I won't have much for tomorrow - I don't 'do' pastels.........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Hm. It depends whether or not you...

SFN pt 1
                              Spoiler:
                              ... mind it ending on a huge cliffhanger and have to wait for the next ep
                              If you want to and can... I'd say wait.
                              Hmm...then I'll wait. I'm becoming very patient lately!

Jumble those look amazing! Really good! Yum
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm...then I'll wait. I'm becoming very patient lately!
                                Oh dear! That's a sign of growing up

Jumble those look amazing! Really good! Yum
                                They were, and very filling - and there were mince pies and coffee to follow! I could barely walk when we left

Last edited by Jumble; 25 December 2011, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X