The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    GW ate my post... it had quotes and all sorts.

I spent the better part of an hour catching up on what I'd missed and GW nommed on it!
    Aw *hugs*

It's a good idea to select and copy your post before hitting submit, that way if GW eats it you can just paste it back in

Lovely Yellow Art Nola and Josi

One from me......

Comment

I bought cake for Sil

My morning offering for Martinmas...... (made since I got up this morning - less than half an hour ago so apologies that it's not great! )

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

This is Wendy's post that GW ate:
        Oh my... over 20 pages. I literally went through the whole lot because you guys posted so much art work that I had to look at them all
        (Originally by Cagranosalis)--- Good old retail life. This is why I got out of it.
        INDEED!
        I used to think that but, surprisingly, it's not so hard once you get used to it. The first year was worse - maternity leave. 8 whole weeks before baby arrived and fat and fed up. Then I really was bored but happily so! Isn't it just. Persevere with it though and the right job will come up. Don't limit yourself either. Believe in yourself and your interviewer will believe in you too.
        Thank you *fingers still firmly crossed*
        (Originally by starlover)--- *huggles *Wendy* for working so much* And I totally understand how hard it is to find a job right now! I'm looking for one too, but having a hard time finding one that works in combination with school or where I can even work, often I'm too old(for teenage jobs they prefer 16 year olds who are cheaper) and for others I don't have the right work experience/certificates(for a job like part time working in a small store) . I'm atm applying for a job in the city which sounds really interesting! Sooo *crossing my fingers*
        *crossing fingers for you, too, *Jann**
        (Originally by josiane)--- Hmm. Curiously the adverts at the top and the bottom of GW today are for the very orange Sainsbury's. Coincidence??
        Heh. Heh. Heh...
        (Originally by Cagranosalis)--- Hellloooo! Sorry for my laying low yesterday. I was, er, busy! Aaron and Claire (oh they know me so well) bought me Oblivion for my birthday. Thank you for all the Lovely birthday messages - and breaking the rules (ha ha rules on the Woohoo thread - as if!) by putting some colour in it. I'd green you all (very appropropiate today) but all out until the fridge is unlocked again.
        Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you, *Cags*!
        (Originally by DutchIndeed)--- Oh and *Nola, Jann, Jumble* and *Cags*. Love seeing the old and new artwork! And *Wendy* and *Jumble*, awesome job on the advents
        Thank you
        (Originally by Jumble)--- *Wendy's* was brilliant!!!
        Aw, really? Thank you
        (Originally by Nolamom)--- Such happy advents from both *wendy* and *jumble* !
        Yay happy Christmas. Thank you.
        (Originally by Sarai)--- Blame...blame?? I think you mean *thank*
        YES! Thank you I'm so sorry I've missed a few days. I did work a ridiculous amount of hours in one week, and now I'm behind on sorting out presents for people -- I had chosen to make them, ie, sew, craft, etc, but I got behind so now I'm playing catch-up. Some friends will have to have their presents late and I feel bad about that but eventually you run out of hours... whoops. BUT. It IS Christmas Eve, and so HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Comment

Thank you for the b-day wishes!!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Happy Yellow Martinmas Day!!!

Happy Birthday Sil!!!

sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Love the advent Jackie and your sig! Awesomeness!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*huggles and smooches woohoos*
                  sigpic

Comment

Good grief Dee, you've been very busy! Awesome yellow arts

*huggles*

Comment

Happy Birthday Sil!

Happy 6th day of Martinmas!

sigpic

Comment

Oh gosh...GW is messing with the reputation again...I'm Rudolph...

and I'm using a darker yellow because I can't read the light one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Gah. I knew I shouldn't have edited.

LG Love the advent!

Awesome yellow artwork!
                          (I had you all named, but I don't have the energy to look again )
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Oh gosh...GW is messing with the reputation again...I'm Rudolph...

and I'm using a darker yellow because I can't read the light one!
                            Me too, on both counts

Comment

Thanks Nad

More yellow....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X