The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    If you go back to page 3197, there a couple of pages of picspam by Josi and Sarai

Aaahhhhh so there is Thanks
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Happy Martinmas to all! It's my first one and I'm finally here.

Sorry I missed meeting Jenn and Antoa, but ooh, the oral surgery. Whoa. Takes it out of you.

Happy day, all.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I'm going to try and go out for some lunch and to shop at ONE store. I don't know if I'll last an hour, but I have to try...
        sigpic

Comment

Purple Sanctuary goes to Toyko

Martin in his purple hat!

Martin as the purple snow man

HAPPY PURPLE MARTINMAS WEEK!

Going to be a big problem with everything needs to change to orange!
          Last edited by llp; 19 December 2011, 08:44 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp
            I soooooo love that quilt

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Sorry I missed meeting Jenn and Antoa, but ooh, the oral surgery. Whoa. Takes it out of you.

Happy day, all.
            YAY!!! Welcome to Martinmas! *hugs* for the surgery

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I'm going to try and go out for some lunch and to shop at ONE store. I don't know if I'll last an hour, but I have to try...
            *sends a superboost to keep you going*

LOVE the Purple Sanctuary Peeps Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Wait until it's white.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Not hard to change the pictures....going to have problems with the sig! But I'll try.

As you might know....not my area of expertise. I'm leaving on the 23rd and won't be back until late on the 27th so not sure I can do anything then!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Happy day, all.
                  Ouch. Take care Pol!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  <snip purple peeps>

HAPPY PURPLE MARTINMAS WEEK![/CENTER]
                  Awesome Laurie!

Originally posted by Laurie
                  Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Wait until it's white.
                  Now, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    [COLOR="#800080"]

Now, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
                    It's gonna be a loooooong bridge

Edit: uhm... forgot THE in the sentence in the sig. Gives Jumble and Josi something to think about
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And that's about as much purple-like art that I have

Hmm... this is more brownish... damn... I should have saved it for the brown day. Or maybe red-ish?
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in and sees all the purple and the madness*

Yay! Happy Martinmas Woohoos!

Quickie post from work. Shhhh! I'm working. *giggle*

I hope that's not too big. If so I'll have to resize it later.

Back to work but I'll be lurking. I can't resist the friendly mayhem here.
                          Last edited by Estrela; 19 December 2011, 07:51 PM. Reason: resized the pic
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay for Cags being dressed with a sig and avi again!

*blinks* Interesting quilt picture of Jumble over there!

We don't have internet at home(I'm on my Iphone now), I blame my brother because I *know* he was messing with stuff again(although he doesn't admit it) but now the modem is broken. *sigh* Hopefully I don't go over my internet limit(mb) this month!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/martinmas%202011/martinmas14dm.jpg

And that's about as much purple-like art that I have

Hmm... this is more brownish... damn... I should have saved it for the brown day. Or maybe red-ish?
                              This one is more brown-ish if you ask me, but I won't tell.

Fantastic purple-art everyone!

*waves to Kitten, Dee, Jumble, Laurie, MR, Sarai, Jann and two Spencers*

Leaving in less than half an hour. I still have one student in school. She's in her exam week and needs lots of help. It's funny how people realize their problems at the last minute. She didn't want to see me that much two months ago -- it was only an hour per week, even then. And now that her exams are here, we need to see each other three times this week, about two hours each time. *sighs* When will she learn?

EDIT: Jann, I hope you can fix your internet soon!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*Huggles Jakie * I never replied to your email did I??? - Bad friend!! - (Sorry, I will do later, promise!)

Working on my "orange" Martinmas pretty for tomorrow - they don't have to be 'Christmassy' do they??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X