The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    No. There were three very silly and dumb posts.

Haven't had any blank posting going on so far.
    *blinks*
    Maybe GW likes me better!
    You made three silly and dumb posts?

Must have missed those

Comment

From Twitter on The Depths:

Spoiler:
      Gillian Horvath
      Martin Wood's idea of heaven! “@rillette4ever: @GillianHorvath ohhh water!! surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise lol”

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        You made three silly and dumb posts?

Must have missed those
        I might just be he queen of silly and dumb posts.
        Three slip ups on this thread is huge, you know. I feel so incompetent next to all the smart people.

Even when Dee is over the edge of insanity she still googles things.

You're all so witty and sharp.
        *sighs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I might just be he queen of silly and dumb posts.
          Three slip ups on this thread is huge, you know. I feel so incompetent next to all the smart people.

Even when Dee is over the edge of insanity she still googles things.

You're all so witty and sharp.
          *sighs*
          Nad, if you're looking for a sympathy hug, you only have to ask

*huggles Nad*

More from Twitter on The Depths - and this is something occurred to me

Spoiler:
          Gillian Horvath
          Fairly likely. “@ShowPatrol: What if it's not really water, but serpent pee?

Last edited by Jumble; 17 December 2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

From Twitter on The Depths:

Spoiler:
            Gillian Horvath
            Martin Wood's idea of heaven! “@rillette4ever: @GillianHorvath ohhh water!! surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise lol”

Sanctuary end of S4 speculation based on earlier eps:

Spoiler:
            It's going to be sooo good! The 113 years secret, Biggie as a maybe bad guy, Will doubting his role within the Sanctuary and oh yeah. Abnormal terrorists! And the guest stars aren't too bad either.
            I reckon poo will hit the fence. *nods*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm a Major now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              (though GW doesn't let me change my avatar yet! )
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Nad, if you're looking for a sympathy hug, you only have to ask

*huggles Nad*

More from Twitter on The Depths - and this is something occurred to me

Spoiler:

I need no sympathy.
                Maybe I just need a genius to balance me.

Thanks though!

and eww!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                WooHood!

sigpic

Comment

No one ever posts silly and/or dumb posts do they? I mean, other than me?

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*falls in once again*

Haven't seen Sanctuary yet. I'm keeping it till I'm done with school at the middle of next week. *tries not to open spoiler tags*

I finally finished my commercial video of our school campaign for MSF(doctors without borders) and after some horrible acting and a first version that was horrible and I changed the entire thing to my likings and it feels right now and my group agrees! *happy sigh* After that I also made four posters for our campaign and I'm mostly ready for the exposition on Tuesday.

*huggles Woohoos*

What y'all up to tonight?
                    sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary end of S4 speculation based on earlier eps:

Spoiler:
                      It's going to be sooo good! The 113 years secret, Biggie as a maybe bad guy, Will doubting his role within the Sanctuary and oh yeah. Abnormal terrorists! And the guest stars aren't too bad either.
                      I reckon poo will hit the fence. *nods*
                      *nods too*

Just keep trying - it usually takes a few posts over the 2000 before you can upload your own

Comment

Ok, before Strictly starts again.....

The Depths

Spoiler:
                        If ever an ep title had several meanings, this one certainly did. Lost in the depths of the caves, delving down into the depths of Magnus’ psyche, revealing the hidden depths of Will’s mind and memory, and also I felt that we saw the depth of Henry’s love and fears for his unborn child.

I thought Henry’s kidvid was wonderful, and a necessary bit of light relief from the A story

And yes, I’m going to say it – this was Martin Wood, Director, at his very best! The dramatic, tight, close-up shots of Magnus and Will when she was trying to fix his wound were Awesome And although the backgrounds were, I assume, created by Lee and Anthem, most of the rocks on the ground were real (polystyrene real ), and I can just imagine Martin having great fun sending the set crew scuttling around shifting them into different positions

Didn’t take long to start me thinking that the water was going to have some kind of ‘magic’ powers (I could do with some of that to bolster up my failing memory - a quick sip next time I can’t remember the word ‘formula’, or somebody’s name )

LOVED that beautiful dragon!!

And of course, when they were in the water I immediately wondered if there will be any bts shots of Martin directing that bit

I actually found Will’s input to be a great improvement on recent eps – interesting to find that he thought Magnus had manipulated his whole life-path, and that she didn’t realise what a sacrifice he was making – which of course, she did. The whole ‘I have only one lifetime to do everything I need to do whilst you have several’ was something I hadn’t considered before.

The only nitpick that occurred to me was that nobody appeared to be searching for them or notice they were missing. Don’t they have the same inbuilt GPS tracker that Henry has? I guess they hadn't been missing long enough for anyone to become concerned

Also loved the final scene with Magnus and Will, with Magnus showing a little of how difficult those missing 113 years had been for her, and of course the little hints about what happened We’ll find that out right at the end of the season. Who are we going to meet? Any suggestions?

All in all, I LOVED this ep – and huge kudos to Gillian for writing it
                        The depths:

Spoiler:
                        I'm not sure they were missing. They were on an actual mission, so I guess they might have had some leeway?
                        And since Henry was otherwise occupied and Biggie might have been hangin' with his new crew... No one wood bohther checking.

I think the tension between Helen and Will is a good thing for the show. It's much more interesting than Will being a dating school boy. I do however still think that even though he brings up some valid points, it's still daft. I can't feel sympathy and I believe that's crucial when a character brings up his objections about his position. He wants to be a partner? He thinks he deserves to know things? Really? After what he has shown before? Whatever.

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jann*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          No one ever posts silly and/or dumb posts do they? I mean, other than me?

Today's bits:
                          Not on purpose.

I love the first bit. I did that in my previous two posts and still made spelling mistakes, I'm sure

sigpic

Comment

I just posted

No Blankpostyness here. I must be lucky. Or silly and dumb!

.., and got a blank post. Oh the irony!

Anyway...

*waves at Jann*
                            So when do we get to see your handiwork? :0

Moi? Tonight I am mostly wrapping pressies and maybe a spot of PSing. I should be charging the battery on my car (which has gone flat again) but my neightbour is an AA man (very handy that) and promised me a boost tomorrow morning... oooerr missus

No. There were three very silly and dumb posts.

Really? I didn't spot them. I must have a dumb-filter on or something that automatically hides those posts from my eyes.

well if Martin can have a filter to shield him from the ickybah, it's only right that I have my own.

Congrats Sil! *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

*nods too*

Just keep trying - it usually takes a few posts over the 2000 before you can upload your own
                              Now I could change it...but my avatars files are too big!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Does anyone else have the feeling that the blank posts are in fact not blank posts, but sekrit messages going into the dark archivarial realms of...
                                The Sekrit Pages?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X