No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all stocked up with food and wine, so I don't care if it does snow tonight

Got to the checkout at Iceland and the cashier looked at my trolley, looked at me, then asked if it was for home delivery. I said that wood be good, but I didn't have a membership card. No problem, just had to fill in a form while she checked everything through and another lady packed it into boxes. And 'Dave' knows where I live, so he'll deliver it later this afternoon. Result!!!!!
    Last edited by Jumble; 16 December 2011, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Oh well done Dave... I hope he's not too long with your goodies...

... will you be having a second date with him then?

(I guess that's going to depend on how good the service is eh! )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Oh well done Dave... I hope he's not too long with your goodies...
        Should be here by 5pm

... will you be having a second date with him then?

(I guess that's going to depend on how good the service is eh! )
        Him? Him who? Did I say there was a him? *scrolls back to check* Nope, I definitely didn't say there was a him
        Last edited by Jumble; 16 December 2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Morning Woohoos!
          I slept 12 hours last night! How's that for a first day off?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Oh good grief! It's SNOWING!!!

Really hope it doesn't settle, otherwise I'll be marooned up here again
          I want some snow my way too! It must be one of the warmest winters I ever saw. It rained all day yesterday, it was 8°C and the little snow we has all melted. I largely prefer a white Christmas! I want snow!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          You know you can truly see that it's a holiday season when we're all here <3
          Let the Martinmas begins!!!
          Haha! Dee is right. Everyone is coming back it seems!

*joins in group hug*

*iz all teary*

Loved seeing all my kids and ex-kids do their Nativity play - at the end the Head told them all to go and find their parents and six of them came straight to me Lots of huggles ensued
          Awwwww. Shows how much they care for you!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Group hug for all!

Man - I just wrote a long note and decided to add a hug and it all disappeared! So here I go, again!

Jumble - what is this about you going on a date and you didn't even ask a "senior woohoo" permission - You go girl! So who is this Dave guy anyhow, and does he know about Sanctuary? If not - time to straighten him out!

Cags - Ben's tree is beautiful - you should leave it be since it is his "first" one. That makes it very special! And I think he made an adorable bunny all dressed in black with a tree on his head! Of course there were bunnies at the stable along with bees flying all around (descreetly of course)!

And I agree - I love a white Christmas - oh and Jumble - I do hope you have enough ah "supplies" to last you all those cold winter nights (and days) you are staying inside!

(I think that covered most of what was in the "disappearing" email!
            Last edited by llp; 16 December 2011, 07:35 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I was boobling for Sekrit Santa and this came out...

Teehee

Comment

I can't see it!

EDIT: Never mind, fixed! I like it!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Morning Woohoos!
                  I slept 12 hours last night! How's that for a first day off?

I want some snow my way too! It must be one of the warmest winters I ever saw. It rained all day yesterday, it was 8°C and the little snow we has all melted. I largely prefer a white Christmas! I want snow!
                  The UK has snow and Canada doesn't?? That's just wrong

Despite all the snow that's forecast, it apparently won't be here on Christmas Day

Haha! Dee is right. Everyone is coming back it seems!

*joins in group hug*
                  Yay! *huggles everyone*

Awwwww. Shows how much they care for you!
                  It's moments like that that make all the hard bits worthwhile

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae294/llperkiss/A%20bunch%20of%20little%20symbols%20and%20people/grouphugg.gif Group hug for all!

Man - I just wrote a long note and decided to add a hug and it all disappeared! So here I go, again!
                  Same thing happened to me when I tried to edit a spelling error earlier - the whole post was deleted and I had to rewrite it

Jumble - what is this about you going on a date and you didn't even ask a "senior woohoo" permission - You go girl!
                  It.was.not.a.date.

So who is this Dave guy anyhow, and does he know about Sanctuary? If not - time to straighten him out!
                  Dave is the Iceland delivery guy, that's all

And I agree - I love a white Christmas - oh and Jumble - I do hope you have enough ah "supplies" to last you all those cold winter nights (and days) you are staying inside!

(I think that covered most of what was in the "disappearing" email!
                  Both freezers are full and the winerack has been restocked - that's all I need

Edit: Sarai that's awesome!

Comment

The UK has snow and Canada doesn't?? That's just wrong

Despite all the snow that's forecast, it apparently won't be here on Christmas Day
                    Tell me about it! I don't know how's the weather on the West coast though... Maybe it's better than here.

It.was.not.a.date.
                    ... So you keep saying...

We know better.
                    sigpic

Comment

So... snow, nativity plays, and definitely not dates. Just another day in Woohooland

We had Christmas lunch at work today, lots of yummy food and more wine than is reasonable when going back to work afterwards Then I've come home and put my tree up, so finally I'm feeling the festive spirit

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      I was boobling for Sekrit Santa and this came out...

Teehee
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in*

*huggles Woohoos*

*runs out again*

Busy, busy!

Jumble a date but not a date....now I'm curious!

Cags Ben decorated a beautiful tree! Gorgeous!

Sarai LOVE! that artie! Coloring is perfect!

And why did my post vanish when I posted it and it went blank
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Jumble - what is this about you going on a date and you didn't even ask a "senior woohoo" permission - You go girl! So who is this Dave guy anyhow, and does he know about Sanctuary? If not - time to straighten him out!

I love how rumours get started in this thread.

Well done on getting your tree up Josi. Pictures please!

I forgot the candy canes on mine. We've just put (most of) them on now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            I love how rumours get started in this thread.

Well done on getting your tree up Josi. Pictures please!

I forgot the candy canes on mine. We've just put (most of) them on now.
                            Here you go:

sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

We haven't done a Christmas tree in (about) four years. With 35-40 people coming on New Year's Eve, we found that having a tree up was limiting our table space. And since we're never home on Christmas, we just don't bother doing it anymore. I miss it.

Anyway, enough with nostalgia. Cags, your tree is beautiful and Josi, I second the picture request!

EDIT: I see you already posted it! I love it!

Jumble, the 24th of the Advent Calendar is waiting for you in your PM box (in case you come here before seeing it)!
                              sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Thanks for the advent lovin'

Admires the christmas trees.

Sarai, what a cool sig

So... Jumble went on a date, flew to Vegas and ran off with an Elvis lookalike named Fritz?
                                Wow, livin' la vida loca there.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X