Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurie, it's that little Puck thing he has going

Comment

Love the advents Jumble and Wendy! Gorgeous!

Re headphone talk...I LOVE in-ear headphones; I'll never have the big over my head things again! For some reason the in ear ones(good ones) fit me perfectly! I do must admit I go through an (expensive) pair a year. I use them a lot and travel a lot which has a big impact on the cable.
      Oh and with in-ear I mean the ones with a soft thing going really into your ear so not with a flat end. I hate those, those don't shape to the shape of your ear.

Still haven't seen Sanctuary, fell asleep while watching it yesterday evening but I'm really curious what all those spoilers are about.
      sigpic

Comment

Less than a week until the best holiday party around . . .

Shipmas!!!

Coming this Saturday!
        Don't miss it!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Love the advents Jumble and Wendy! Gorgeous!
          Thanks

Re headphone talk...I LOVE in-ear headphones; I'll never have the big over my head things again! For some reason the in ear ones(good ones) fit me perfectly! I do must admit I go through an (expensive) pair a year. I use them a lot and travel a lot which has a big impact on the cable.
          Oh and with in-ear I mean the ones with a soft thing going really into your ear so not with a flat end. I hate those, those don't shape to the shape of your ear.
          I can never get the in-ear ones to stay put, and I can still hear everything going on around me

Still haven't seen Sanctuary, fell asleep while watching it yesterday evening but I'm really curious what all those spoilers are about.

Comment

Hm. Maybe it's about time we had a little Martinpicspam... just to remind ourselves what this thread is really about

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...