• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Love the Joe Advent, Nola!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Evening all

Josi, Jumble and Oma are here safely, and we are, you guessed it, CHATTING!!

P.s. the chair back is totally AWESOME
    WooHood!!!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey look it is friday....in case anyone missed it.

YAY!!! does happy dance.
      sigpic
      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        What, she travels with it? You didn't put it in a safe like I suggested?
        Josie, did you see "both" sides? Kinda of cool, isn't it!
        I did It's fabulous

*waves* Hello from Sarai's
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*breezes in*

*huggles ALL of you*

There's another woohoomeet on? Hope you all (who are there) have a blast

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I have never rooted for a tv character to die before - but in Cain Dingle's case I'm willing to make an exception!
          I think he's gonna live. He's a real a$$ but I doubt they'd kill him off, I think his character has more mileage yet. Who do you think did it? I'm thinking perhaps Moira... or maybe Jai's dad (can't remember his name?!) hired someone to off him?

And having just watched Corrie... I know you're not with me on the Carla/Peter thing but what I will say is I'm glad they showed she's not ready for anything after what Frank did to her. I was a little worried they were just going to hop into bed like nothing had happened and that would have irked me!

/randomsoaprant

sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I'm glad you got there safely! Will see you all tomorrow!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good afternoon WooHoos!

Hope everyone is having a great day/evening. I'm tucked under the covers (again!) trying to recover from lack of heat. Somebody hates me, that has to be it. I took a half of a muscle relaxant because my back seized up from all the cold. Urgh! And I wore 3 layers today just to be comfortable. Okay, enough complaining. It's the weekend!

You know, I think I remember that soap opera from a million years ago - I can't believe it's still on. Those things last forever. Another one we watched was "Home and Away" from Australia.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

FYI - for those that don't get Sanctuary episodes.....

Looks like SyFy put a copy of tonights episode online on their SyFy Sanctuary site. - to late, it has been removed!
                Last edited by llp; 09 December 2011, 08:26 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I made another set of brushes for photoshop - suitable holiday use (especially Valentine's, which is right around the corner)

Rose Garden Brushes
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Good afternoon WooHoos!

Hope everyone is having a great day/evening. I'm tucked under the covers (again!) trying to recover from lack of heat. Somebody hates me, that has to be it. I took a half of a muscle relaxant because my back seized up from all the cold. Urgh! And I wore 3 layers today just to be comfortable. Okay, enough complaining. It's the weekend!

You know, I think I remember that soap opera from a million years ago - I can't believe it's still on. Those things last forever. Another one we watched was "Home and Away" from Australia.
                    Thermals?? Hope you manage to warm up soon

And yep - soaps still going strong. Corrie has just had it's 51st anniversary... and I'm not sure how long Emmerdale's been going - but a long time, the same

I used to watch Neighbours and Home&Away but not watched those for ages... and Eastenders just depresses the hell out of me it's so... angsty. I turned off a few years ago with that one

Thanks for the giggle I seriously needed it! I haven't slept all night so thought I'd come on here see if there's anyone around for me to bother talk to until I get so tired I just pass out

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    FYI - for those that don't get Sanctuary episodes.....

Looks like SyFy put a copy of tonights episode online on their SyFy Sanctuary site. - to late, it has been removed!
                    Meh... SyFy never works for me anywho so that's no biggie
                    sigpic

Comment

Regarding Acolyte:

Spoiler:
                      B-b-b-Biggie?

That's about it for my level of coherency
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in and drops off Day 10*

*huggles Martin*

*runz off to get a bacon sarnie*

Comment

Re Acolyte:

Spoiler:
                          Really loved this episode. Good to see Kate again and of course, more of Biggie. The ending was interesting....is he cured or not? My guess is yes, but he didn't want to leave loose ends, but you never know with Sanctuary. Excellent episode....although, for someone who went through 2 operation and was out for a week, Kate seemed a little to energic and healthy....just thinking back about my times in hospitals!

*waves and hugs* to the "party girls'
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Love the Advent, Jumble!

Acolyte
                            Spoiler:
                            I love where this is going! Very current topic with a Sanctuary twist to it. Can't wait to see the last few eps And yes. Biggie? I bet he has a plan... Oh, this is gooood.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Beautiful Advent Jumble!
                              sigpic

Comment

A little something from the Woohoomeet !!

Collective effort from Wendy, Oma, Jumble, Josi and Sarai

Comment

Working...
                                X