X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Soo glad Martin doesn't do Twitter

That's odd - the pics I downloaded are all .jpeg
    I think Laurie downloaded the one from mediafire which had fewer caps rather than the massive megaupload one - is that the one you got?
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      *bounces out of lurkerdom to congratulate Jumble on her awesome gift and to commend Laurie on being such a good friend*

Woohood!

*still bouncing*

*huggles for unawesome job *

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I think Laurie downloaded the one from mediafire which had fewer caps rather than the massive megaupload one - is that the one you got?
      Ah, yes I think you're right. Are the pics in the megaupload one any good?

Edit: Oh,those are much better pics!

Laurie, try opening them in PS and then saving them as .jpegs
      Last edited by Jumble; 07 December 2011, 11:20 AM.

Comment

PNGs should be viewable - they're essentially picture files like JPGs. What program does your computer use to view pictures?
        Both, but it didn't work and I don't know why. However, I think I might have these few pictures. I am however curious about that really large file with a lot more pictures...where do you find that one? I might try downloading them.

Actually, I am in TV Repair mode right now....My big TV went black...it's now basically a great big radio! However, years and years and years ago (when I worked) I picked up some odd skills, including possibly how to fix certain things on some TV's. The part costs about $65 and I just ordered it. Once here...that tv will work again! (I hope ) I will let you know it I succeed. Meanwhile, I am going out to buy a "quick fix" that might keep it going for another week or two until I can replace the part and only cost about $5.00 - another little trick I learned

It sometimes pays to have a "wide assortment" of friends!
        BTW - I do have another TV in my bedroom that has a very sharp 42" screen. Just can't record. But my big TV is recording everything I requested....I just can view any of it!
        Last edited by llp; 07 December 2011, 11:35 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, yes I think you're right. Are the pics in the megaupload one any good?
          There's just a lot of them, whereas the mediafire one is only about 15 pics.
          sigpic

Comment

I've got the mediafire ones now, and they are much better That'll save me a lot of time

Comment

Where do you find the Megaupload file????? Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top!
              sigpic

Comment

*happy dances for Jumble*
                Nekkid.

How cool!

Now if only it wood make work go away.
                *looks around*
                Hmno.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Where do you find the Megaupload file????? Please!
                  Jann posted the link on the last page - here
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *happy dances for Jumble*
                      Nekkid.

How cool!
                      *covers eyes*

Oh, what the heck! This is a very special occasion......

*strips off and happy dances with Nad*

*puts clothes back on quickly before any more Spencers appear*

Now if only it wood make work go away.
                      *looks around*
                      Hmno.
                      Aw *hugs*

Comment

Nad, quit happy dancing and clear out your pm box

Comment

*comes in with sore hands*

*falls on couch*

I baked a apple pie, a apricot/chocolate cake and an apple/cinnamon cake today...and after that training with a way too excited puppy(because I didn't walk enough with her today )

*is still happy for Jumble*
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys, PM box is spaced now
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *runs in*

Woke up to the most delightful email!!!! I have been invited for an in person interview with Doctors without Borders! OMG! I didnt realize how much I wanted this until I got the email. Of course an interview is not a job, but it's a step in the right direction.

* dances out*
                              Gz hun!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Woohoo! That's awesome! I hope it turns out great!

*dances through*

and is this new sig confusing? Probably not...I must find something better!
                              Where'd you get the pic of AT in your siggy? It's lovely!

Just made an appointment to take my car in for an oil change and they told me there is some warranty work that needs to be done. They are going to replace the matts and shave a little of the pedal at the same time. Apparently the matts get caught and cause the gas pedal to stick! ..... And they are making a change to the computer..... Whatever happened to cars we drove without any computers. Now if you have an accident, they can tell whose fault it was by looking at the computer. (Talk about BIG BROTHER watching!) I made a very good living because of computers and I use one all the time, but I have a feeling they are someday going to tell us when it is time to pee!
                              That sucks *hugs*
                              lol about comps telling us when it's time to pee
                              As for cars though I wouldn't mind one of those that parks itself =D

Ok, so you know how Laurie has been teasing me for months about the 'surprise' she'd been planning for me? Obviously, I've been trying to figure out/guess at what it could be so I asked her last week if Martin knew about it/had anything to do with it, and she said 'No', which made me wonder even more what it could possibly be

Spoiler:
                              You may also remember that earlier this year I bought one of Martin's chairbacks from Propworx on ebay, but it got sent to the wrong address and couldn't be retrieved - broke my heart

Well...........

*iz still bouncing*

Whatever did I do to deserve to have such Awesome people in my life?

My jaw hurts from grinning so much
                              That's awesome hun! I bet you're still grinning!!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              ....runs it, hugs all around, runs out....
                              *hugs*

I'm getting hungry....so I'm going to log off and make some breakfast. Anyone want an egg sandwich on an English muffin, let me know. Have enough for several!
                              I could totally eat one of those Heck I think I could eat a horse at the mo...

Hope everyone's having a fun day
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Where'd you get the pic of AT in your siggy? It's lovely!
                                Coincidentally I posted it on one of the previous pages: AT pic package It's in this package. There a lot of pictures in it though so you have a LOT of choice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X