No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoB - if that is what excites you and you are fully aware of what you have to do....then go for it. I am sure that you are more than qualified to do it and will be a great asset to them. Best of luck for you!

Jumble - Glad to see the postal service is as great as always. But then I suppose there is a push for Xmas stuff right now and that slooooow it all down. Maybe tomorrow!

I have to wonder - if you get older do people think you get dumber or something or are people that dumb. I have had two "people" in the last week tell me they are going to fix something and in both cases they have done it "backasswards." I mean, is the human race becoming that incompetant??? Or just plain stupid! (and I hate using that word)

Having a nice cooooold day today. It is after 1pm and only 37*F/3*C so far today....with out much chance of it going too much higher because there is a high fog. Unusual weather for December here, but there is nothing usual about the weather these days.

BTW - love the dress Amy!

Starlover - I have to agree - sounds backwards to me:
    Now settled under a warm blanket while the dog is watching Animal planet.
    But then again, maybe not!

*Waves to Sarai*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      Shouldn't that be the other way round?
      Originally posted by llp View Post
      Starlover - I have to agree - sounds backwards to me: But then again, maybe not!
      Yes well...we have an interesting bond But I was on the computer so that counts for something....and she fell asleep while watching it...

I have to wonder - if you get older do people think you get dumber or something or are people that dumb. I have had two "people" in the last week tell me they are going to fix something and in both cases they have done it "backasswards." I mean, is the human race becoming that incompetant??? Or just plain stupid! (and I hate using that word)
      *hugs* but nah...I think there are the same amount of stupid people...they just exist and there are always people who think they know it all better than someone else.

Forgot to mention, Amy I love the dress!
      sigpic

Comment

Just made an appointment to take my car in for an oil change and they told me there is some warranty work that needs to be done. They are going to replace the matts and shave a little of the pedal at the same time. Apparently the matts get caught and cause the gas pedal to stick! ..... And they are making a change to the computer..... Whatever happened to cars we drove without any computers. Now if you have an accident, they can tell whose fault it was by looking at the computer. (Talk about BIG BROTHER watching!) I made a very good living because of computers and I use one all the time, but I have a feeling they are someday going to tell us when it is time to pee!
        sigpic

Comment

*Waves to Sarai*
          *waves back*

Just off to bedfordshire, been wrestling with my PC all evening, had inexplicably seemed to stop working but it *seems* to be ok now. However it has stripped me of a whole evening of artworking *le sigh*

Woodnight woohoos

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Maybe...
            *looks down*
            Maybe.

I am very pink.
            That'll save us a day

Love the new sig/avi!
            Last edited by Jumble; 06 December 2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              That'll save us a day

Love the new sig/avi!
              Heh, this is true.

And thanks.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Great news MoB *twirls*

My dog watches Animal Planet with me all the time - what's so odd about that?

Love today's Advent - beautiful!

And yes, incompetence runs rampant. Oh well. Not much you can do about it I'm afraid.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks all. It's terrifying, and I don't even know if they'll want me. It would also depend on where they want to send me, but it's work I've always wanted to do and I think it would benefit me as a human being and as a midwife. But we shall see. I am remaining open to the possibilities. Apparently just getting an interview is a huge deal, so I'm very, very flattered that they even want to talk to me.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Day 7 - beautifully done by Josi

Comment

*sympathy hugs Sarai for pc pain*

*sends MoB good luck vibes*

Fate is a funny thing

Comment

OMG!

*huggles Laurie*

*happy dances*

*squishy huggles Martin*

*happy dances some more*

*huggles Jill*

*huggles Laurie some more*

*climbs down from the ceiling and wipes away happy tears*

*runz off to find camera*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Great advent, Josi!

Oooh. I expect something gooood, Jumble
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs WooHoos*

Great advent, Josi!

Oooh. I expect something gooood, Jumble
                            Good? GOOD???? It's Utterly, Awesomely FANTABULOUS!!!

And when I stop bouncing and my hands stop shaking I'll post a pic...... eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Good? GOOD???? It's Utterly, Awesomely FANTABULOUS!!!

And when I stop bouncing and my hands stop shaking I'll post a pic...... eventually

Heh yes. Go keep the Spencers waiting!

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm! Jumble - you sound happy. Glad my little surprise seems to have made your day!

Egads - 34 Spencers!

Nad - love the drawing...who did it, You?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X