Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Ah, I wondered what you meant by her 'bench' Jann we call that a crate
    Whoops I forgot to translate it! but yeah in her crate It's her place to sleep when we're in the kitchen. In the living room she's on the couch we me( nice and warm for when it's cold)
    Last edited by starlover; 30 November 2011, 08:26 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, it's back to the dentist today. I had my teeth cleaned and checked on Monday and they found two old fillings that were falling apart. What does it mean when you outlive your fillings? Anyhow, now I have to go today and have one refilled and the other one made into a larger one.....of course. Getting a partial crown - which means to me $$$! Bah humbug. Well at least it shouldn't be painful. The dentist said there isn't any new decay. But it always means they have to drill out the old and replace.
      I wonder - if I live long enough with I get to do this a third time on some of my teeth!

Starlover - that isn't doggie depression is it....you aren't going to have to take him to the doctor to discuss neglect are you! Poor baby!
      sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

No time to properly catch up but wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Crazy RL right now! School is over in 8 days (not counting weekends). I should be back to being chatty soon enough.

I hope you're all doing well and I'm sending good vibes to all of you because I don't know who needs some. And in any case, better more good vibes than not.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY! *hugs you*

*hugs everyone else too*

*runs out*
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Well, it's back to the dentist today. I had my teeth cleaned and checked on Monday and they found two old fillings that were falling apart. What does it mean when you outlive your fillings? Anyhow, now I have to go today and have one refilled and the other one made into a larger one.....of course. Getting a partial crown - which means to me $$$! Bah humbug. Well at least it shouldn't be painful. The dentist said there isn't any new decay. But it always means they have to drill out the old and replace.
          I wonder - if I live long enough with I get to do this a third time on some of my teeth!
          *hugs* That sucks, but at least your teeth are healthy again!

Starlover - that isn't doggie depression is it....you aren't going to have to take him to the doctor to discuss neglect are you! Poor baby!
          Nope it isn't seeing as she's on the couch with me now. All warm and comfy.
          sigpic

Comment

Just a quick questions for my fellow WhoHoos----do any of you have any good photos of Stargate Atlantis characters?
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                Just a quick questions for my fellow WhoHoos----do any of you have any good photos of Stargate Atlantis characters?
                I have a few of Sheppy

*adjusts halo*
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Wendy!!!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Laurie's fillings*

The amount of time you spend licking your screen, it wood be hard to avoid it
                    I'm offended by that.
                    It's not like there's *that* much Tesla on Sanctuary...
                    *blinks*
                    ...Not that I lick the screen every time he's there.
                    And I stopped licking Martin when it turned out that everyone Martinnapped him in secret. Who knows what you icky people do to him.

*thinks*

I never lick the screen.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    who can figure out SyFy's minds anymore?
                    Half nekkid men fighting

Ah, I wondered what you meant by her 'bench' Jann we call that a crate
                    Funny. I thought 'bench' was a correct English word, because it isn't a Dutch one by origin...

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                    Only Atlantis Sam and some blurry Dr. Perrish ones for some strange reason...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *hugs Laurie's fillings*

I'm offended by that.
                      It's not like there's *that* much Tesla on Sanctuary...
                      *blinks*
                      ...Not that I lick the screen every time he's there.
                      And I stopped licking Martin when it turned out that everyone Martinnapped him in secret. Who knows what you icky people do to him.

*thinks*

I never lick the screen.
                      Yeah........ not so sure I want him back after that.........

Half nekkid men fighting
                      That could explain a lot

Funny. I thought 'bench' was a correct English word, because it isn't a Dutch one by origin...
                      Bench is a correct English word (as in the park bench that the Lady sits on ), but since it doesn't have a door I was a little confused

Comment

Yeah........ not so sure I want him back after that.........
                        Hot soapy shower and a loofah.
                        *nods*

That could explain a lot
                        So... didn't we want Martin to make a cameo appearance on Sanctuary or something?

Bench is a correct English word (as in the park bench that the Lady sits on ), but since it doesn't have a door I was a little confused
                        Heh, true
                        But conflictting word meaning isn't a reason to shy away from using it...
                        In Dutch, the word for bench is ''Bank'', which we also use for the money kind of bank. Same spelling, same sound, so I find it perfectly logical to call a crate 'bench'.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Back and all better. Still a little numb and a lot poorer! But they had some gadget there that made the partial crown on the spot so no temps and waiting a few days or a week. All done for 6 months! YEAH!

And why are you people hugging my fillings.......how about me! At least I can say Thank you!

Originally posted by max_omega
                          Aren't there a lot of pictures on the SyFy area.....of each episode. Lots of pictures, or there use to be.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Back and all better. Still a little numb and a lot poorer! But they had some gadget there that made the partial crown on the spot so no temps and waiting a few days or a week. All done for 6 months! YEAH!

And why are you people hugging my fillings.......how about me! At least I can say Thank you!
                            Because... They were falling apart!

*hugs Laurie*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Hot soapy shower and a loofah.
                              *nods*
                              Sounds good to me

Not so sure about the loofah though

So... didn't we want Martin to make a cameo appearance on Sanctuary or something?
                              Of course we did!

Hang on........ what?

Heh, true
                              But conflicting word meaning isn't a reason to shy away from using it...
                              In Dutch, the word for bench is ''Bank'', which we also use for the money kind of bank. Same spelling, same sound, so I find it perfectly logical to call a crate 'bench'.
                              And there I was thinking that it was only the English language that's confusing - we use soooo many words with several meanings, I don't know how any of you foreigners get to grips with it

Comment

Sounds good to me

Not so sure about the loofah though
                                Thought so.

Of course we did!

Hang on........ what?
                                What?

And there I was thinking that it was only the English language that's confusing - we use soooo many words with several meanings, I don't know how any of you foreigners get to grips with it
                                TV

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X