Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Chimera aired yesterday and it'll be repeated on Friday
    I didn't knew that! Certainly since it still isn't available on Itunes yet.*grumbles* It let me down!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Look it up!
      I did, and I think it was gross exaggeration on your part

I thought you might like Chimera

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I didn't knew that! Certainly since it still isn't available on Itunes yet.*grumbles* It let me down!
        UK iTunes hasn't had any of S4 And there's still no indication of when it will air on tv

Comment

I spend my Big '69 licking the screen? That's icky.

And heck yeah.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

UK iTunes hasn't had any of S4 And there's still no indication of when it will air on tv
            That's bad...although the Dutch ITunes doesn't has it either...also it doesn't air on regular/cable TV(as far as I know).
            I just still have my American Itunes that I use when it comes in handy.

All in all I hope that someday Sanctuary gets more attention from the "regular" channels in here so that more people can see how amazing it is!

EDIT: Does someone by any chance have the Advent list? I want to do something for it today and forgot what days I had
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I spend my Big '69 licking the screen? That's icky.

And heck yeah.
              The amount of time you spend licking your screen, it wood be hard to avoid it

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              That's bad...although the Dutch ITunes doesn't has it either...also it doesn't air on regular/cable TV(as far as I know).
              I just still have my American Itunes that I use when it comes in handy.

All in all I hope that someday Sanctuary gets more attention from the "regular" channels in here so that more people can see how amazing it is!
              Yes, it's ridiculous how little attention Sanctuary gets in Europe

EDIT: Does someone by any chance have the Advent list? I want to do something for it today and forgot what days I had
              You're down for days 8 and 20

Comment

Yes, it's ridiculous how little attention Sanctuary gets in Europe
                Perhaps we should start a campaign! I prefer making a campaign for Sanctuary than the one I'm atm doing for Doctors without borders(and my group members are making that one sooo depressing that it isn't fun to work on anymore *sigh*)

You're down for days 8 and 20
                Thanks! Made a sticky outta it!
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday WENDY!
                  sigpic

Comment

I did, and I think it was gross exaggeration on your part

But it's fun using a word someone doesn't know....I've used that word for years! And thanks for the art work!

As for Chimera - it is directed by Martin Wood and has Tesla and Amanda playing against (not literally) each other. What else could you ask for. I'm sure you will like this one! It airs again on Friday. Amanda said she was surprised that is was on Tuesday but figured because they have a "special" cage wrestling match on and they follow wrestling - in their (SyFy) minds, Sanctuary should follow after that.
                    sigpic

Comment

who can figure out SyFy's minds anymore?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        who can figure out SyFy's minds anymore?
                        They have minds?

Comment

They have minds?
                          Good point!

Little OT(as always)
                          Tjinta just went to her crate and closed the door behind her after I didn't gave her any attention. *giggles*
                          Last edited by starlover; 30 November 2011, 06:45 AM. Reason: Translation :)
                          sigpic

Comment

Does that count as a 2-year-old tantrum or a teenage hissy fit?

Comment

Does that count as a 2-year-old tantrum or a teenage hissy fit?
                              Well...in doggy world it *should* be a teenage hissy fit

See for yourself.

I know it's not entirely closed but the blanket was stuck
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah, I wondered what you meant by her 'bench' Jann we call that a crate

Comment

Working...
                                X