No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr - llp's words are wise. I've lost all my grandparents and my mother this summer. Love her while she's here, honor her with your strength as best you can.

MoB - that sounds terrific. I personally don't think I'd like LA, but then, I wouldn't like to live in NY either. I do like visiting there though.

All this Martin-stealing! for shame.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Mr and sends healing vibes to Gran*

So have you all quite finished huggling/trying to steal my Martin?

I've been busy with him too.......

And because I really couldn't cope with all that negative space....

Comment

*grabs Martin for one late night huggle*

Nice use of your day (and formerly vacant space) there Jumble.

Hmm, Nolamon, I think I need to steal that Christams flowchart!

*huggles MOB* Sending lots of positive Job vibes.

MR, mahoosive *huggles* for you. It's crappy crappy news and being faced with any kind of mortality is rotten. I shall send some positive healing vibes to your grandmother.

Oh I can have a lay in tomorrow. I don't work Wednesdays and Benjabub's school is closed for industrial action. I guess we'll go do something fun instead.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          *huggles Mr and sends healing vibes to Gran*

So have you all quite finished huggling/trying to steal my Martin?

I've been busy with him too.......

I beg your pardon.....I believe I returned him to his rightful place.....and you accuse me of stealing him!
          That little conniption just might cost you!
          Last edited by llp; 30 November 2011, 02:43 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I wasn't accusing you Laurie I appreciate you stepping in to protect him during my absence

I don't know what a conniption is, let alone what it might cost

And you need to remove the img tags

Thanks Cags - hope you have a good day with Ben whilst his teachers are on strike

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY

Last edited by Jumble; 29 November 2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jumble, Nola, Cags. I may not normally do hugging, but it is totally appreciated at the moment.

Love the daily bits Nola

My little Elephant doesn't get the day off - Her school didn't shut at the end of July either so I think I've been very lucky!
              sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Thanks Jumble, Nola, Cags. I may not normally do hugging, but it is totally appreciated at the moment.
                You're welcome Hugging is good for the soul

Love the daily bits Nola

My little Elephant doesn't get the day off - Her school didn't shut at the end of July either so I think I've been very lucky!
                It's half and half around here with the schools, and it doesn't affect me

I heard a striking teacher on the news just now who, having been asked if she didn't feel for the parents that are being inconvenienced by the strike, responded "Well I didn't hear anyone complain about being inconvenienced when we got the day off for the Royal Wedding!" Well no, that wood be because the parents had the day off too
                Last edited by Jumble; 29 November 2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

You're welcome Hugging is good for the soul

It's half and half around here with the schools, and it doesn't affect me

I heard a striking teacher on the news just now who, having been asked if she didn't feel for the parents that are being inconvenienced by the strike, responded "Well I didn't hear anyong complain about being inconvenienced when we got the day off for the Royal Wedding!" Well no, that wood be because the parents had the day off too
                  *Shakes head at that comment!* There is just no response to that........

Well off to work I go!!

Huggles for EVERYONE
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Happy Birthday
                    Wendy
                    !!!

Hope it's Awesome!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Mr again*

Jumble, love what you've done with Martin.

And I love what Martin does too.
                      *nods*

*waves at the Spencers*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles MR* It can be quite shocking indeed! I hope she gets better in the end though. I lost my grandma earlier this year. So I kinda understand

Happy Birthday Wendy!

Woohoo. Party time!

Love the arties Jumbly! And filled up is much more like you indeed

Btw did I hear it right and was there a new Sanctuary episode yesterday?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Mr again*

Jumble, love what you've done with Martin.
                          How do you know what I've do........... oh, the artwork Thanks

And I love what Martin does too.
                          *nods*

*waves at the Spencers*
                          Me too

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Love the arties Jumbly! And filled up is much more like you indeed
                          Thank you

Btw did I hear it right and was there a new Sanctuary episode yesterday?
                          Chimera aired yesterday and it'll be repeated on Friday

Comment

I wasn't accusing you Laurie I appreciate you stepping in to protect him during my absence

I don't know what a conniption is, let alone what it might cost
                            Look it up!
                            sigpic

Comment

How do you know what I've do........... oh, the artwork Thanks
                              There was artwork? Where?

sigpic

Comment

Chimera

Spoiler:
                                *happy dances*
                                *cheers*
                                *squees*
                                *licks screen*

*blinks*

OK, that wasn't really a spoiler, was it?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X