*throws confetti*
        *steals Martin from Sarai*
        All mine again!
        sigpic

Comment

*pushes aside fairy dust and confetti*
          *Doesn't care who is there*
          *Offers ride to Martin who runs into car quickly*
          *Returns Martin to Jumble before she notices he's missing and has a melt down*
          *Goes back to cleaning dirty house - yuk!*

sigpic

Comment

*pouts*

Comment

*pouts too*

sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*shakes head and crawls back under the bus*

EDIT: The Sekrit Santa assignments will go out later tonight!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*pouts as well*

Unfair!
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs all the pouty peeps*

Just had a second interview via Skype for Planned Parenthood in the LA area. I really liked them a lot. I think I'm going to have a 3rd interview when I am out there in December.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yay for a good interview MoB .......

If ever there was a time I would accept hugs it would be now.

Spoiler:

Been in bed over an hour, dozing quite happily and my Mother calls me. I insted of leading into the conversation gently, she came right out with..

"Grandad came up today, Grandma was diagnosed with oral cancer this morning"

Which promptly led into a conversation (very one sided by my Mother) on the operation my Grandma is going to be having on her soft pallette in 10 days time.

I know she's done well to get to 82 but I always imagined my Grandma living forever, she's always been the strong one.

Needless to say I'm a little shaken and no longer particularly tired.

Sorry to rant, but no one I know is around for me to call this evening

*Huggles for everyone*
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

Spoiler:
                        Been in bed over an hour, dozing quite happily and my Mother calls me. I insted of leading into the conversation gently, she came right out with..

Which promptly led into a conversation (very one sided by my Mother) on the operation my Grandma is going to be having on her soft pallette in 10 days time.

I know she's done well to get to 82 but I always imagined my Grandma living forever, she's always been the strong one.

*Huggles for everyone*
                        It's hard to deal with things like this, I know because I have lived through them all. I've lost all 4 of my grandparents, then both my parents and now my brother earlier this year. I am the last one left in my immediate family and I still have a long time to go yet (or so I hope)!

I wish there was something, some magical words I could say that would make it better for you. But to be honest, there are none. You need to live through this and you have no choice. If you really need something, the only words I can give you is to love her while you can, always remember her in your heart and mind, and keep on living. You have no choice. As time passes it will change. When it is her time, you will miss her, occasionally (like right at this moment) you will shed a tear or two. But your strenght at this time in the best way to honor her. Give her love while you still can and be there for her. Smile at her, hug her. All these things will make your grandmother feel a little better and as time passes on, it will also help you as well. My thought and prayers are with you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*Huggles for everyone*
                          *Big big hugs* Sending you and her all the positive vibes in the world. And we're always here if you need to share or rant or just need hugs

MoB, glad to hear the interview went well! Sounds like something I can really imagine you doing and getting a lot of satisfaction from, so fingers crossed for you!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *hugs all the pouty peeps*

Just had a second interview via Skype for Planned Parenthood in the LA area. I really liked them a lot. I think I'm going to have a 3rd interview when I am out there in December.
                            Sounds good!

Spoiler:

*Huggles for everyone*
                            Sorry to hear that
                            *sends a bunch of big hugs*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Send out the Sekrit Santa assignments, hope I included everyone who entered

Laurie made me realize that I haven't put the specifics in the PM (totally in character. Blame the broccoli )

So...

The assignments are due during Martinmas (19th- 30th of december).

You van PM the presents to me
                              and I'll keep them.
                              *blinks*
                              Pass them on. Forward them. Send them to their new owner.

*nods*

If anyone isn't happy. Blame my mother and her evil hands.

EDIT: Also... I haven't had the time and uhmpf to PM absent WooHoos, so if you come across someone who still wants to join within reasonable time (or are said absent WooHoo) have them contact me and I'll see what I can do!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Guys.

It just came as a bit of a shock as I only saw her a couple of weeks ago and it hadn't been mentioned that she was ill - though I am normally the last one in the family to find out anything important.

Now to try to sleep as I have work in the morning.
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X