The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message from Bree....

Please tell my fellow woohoo's I miss them and that Char is getting better. It's slow going but she is getting better.
    *sends hugs and get well vibes*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *throws a blanket over LGJ*

What? It worked - it made people post.

*puts clothes back on*

*waves to MoB down there* Any news on the job?
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*tiptoes in* so quiet in here...

I'm grand-dog sitting for Charlie, my step-daughter's dog, while she goes up to Dallas to visit with relatives for Thanksgiving.

*tiptoes out*
        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Nola, love those two bits of wisdom! The last one, definitely true

*hugs for Ben and LGJ and Bree and Char*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

So many hugs to give out. There's poor Ben and Bree and Char and LG (peeks at josi's post to see who she missed ) and he WooHoos and Spencers and Amanda's Hair and Martin and um... the other PTB...

...Hugs the wall Hugsthecouch Hugsthetable Hugsthegarden Hugsthebus HugsBroccoli HugsthehugsHugsthelaptopHugsthedogHugstheGW...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jeez Nad, if you're that desperate for a hug you only had to ask

*squishy huggles Nad*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Jeez Nad, if you're that desperate for a hug you only had to ask

*squishy huggles Nad*
                I'm always desperate.

*Hugs the Jumble*
                *clings to the Jumble's leg*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs*

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm thinking of having my arms lengthened so that I can give bigger hugs.

Special hugs to Bree and Char - keep mending!
                    Blanket covered hugs to LGJ.
                    Just because hugs to Nad.
                    General purpose hugs to anyone else that wants or needs them!

This afternoon's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      No - this is my way of saying "Thank You" to Jumble and because of that she deserves to be the first, well second, no third, well as make that 4th (forgot to include me as well) to know. But then I needed help to get it so I had to ask someone out that way! But you get the idea....she will share (virtually at least) once it arrives. Need to send quickly!
                      Send it already!!!! Lol

*runz around with LGJ*
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you that celebrate!
                        sigpic

Comment

Popping in just to say hi and I'm alive.

I'm still in limbo-land. Still figuring things out and probably not the greatest company. I have a number of things happening on the job front, but my heart is still in Canada and it's making everything else slightly off kilter. Working nights doesn't help. Being totally nocturnal is SO not normal, and is making me a bit of an anxious mess.

On the positive-- I might end up in Van after all but not till summer. Which means I have to decide other things. Or I might end up in Toronto in September. I am looking seriously at Drs without borders and other volunteer medical organizations as well as the possibility of doing some travel nursing as well as taking a full-time midwifery job in the US. So, clearly, not anything coherent.

Also, I kind of have a boy. Sort of. It's complicated. And I suppose at over 40, he's no more a boy than I'm a girl. Oy. Well, I told you, not great company.

*hugs woohoos tight*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hugs ((MoB)) Good company or not, we miss hearing from you. It's difficult having everything up in the air on the job front. I know you'd like to have things settled. Still keeping fingers tightly crossed for Canada - first choice Vancouver, second Toronto - right? Ah, a man...this is interesting...way to go!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola. I'm such a driven type-a personality that this go with the flow moment I'm in is hard to swallow.

And yeah. The man. He's lovely. Maybe not Mr Right, but most certainly Mr Right Now. He was my fight instructor in the stage combat course I just finished. I was totally the cheeky one in this situation, but sometimes a gal just has to be.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs MoB* Hang in there! (think kitten poster)

I cannot wait to see you in less than a month to hug your for realz!

And yay for 'Mr. Right Now'

Comment

Working...
                                X