Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Time for this afternoon's bits:
    (For anyone who has been in an unfortunate relationship)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...anintomyex.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...vedandlost.jpg

This brought me out of hiding. Laughing that loudly almost got me in trouble with my coworkers but it was soooo worth it. Thanks for the giggle.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      I just spent the past hour on Photoshop "building" missing parts of Martin (in a pic, mind you). He needed an arm, part of the side of his body and both of the outer sides of his shorts. It's not great - (lord knows I'm not Mala) I've come to terms with it . Now to figure out how to use this pic for Martinmas!
      <snip>

Laurie... could you at least tell the other woohooos what you're sending. I'm seriously going crazy not knowing! *starts tickling you* Tellll!!!
      I would but I can't - Jumble would find out....no you will have to wait for her to tell you. Or maybe show you! Sorry!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Of course not!

He might not be safe - all the WooHoos know where I live

I don't!
        See? Perfectly safe Martin.

Laurie... could you at least tell the other woohooos what you're sending. I'm seriously going crazy not knowing! *starts tickling you* Tellll!!!
        Seconded! Do tell us Laurie! Then we can tease Jumble too!

Every muscle in my body aches. Dance class was particularly hard tonight. And I had a tough day in general. I need my pillow!

*hugs Woohoos*

EDIT: Oh! Those of you on Twitter... Remember Amanda's tweet about going red about two weeks ago? Picture here.
        I must say I quite like it!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Oh, I think you'd fly for Martin

He's been known to make people fly before now.

Nola.... I spat coffee on my keyboard over those. Your little words of wisdom cheer me up every day.

And thanks to Cags I'm listening to Snow Patrol. *sigh*
          I'm not apologising for that. And I still want Gary Lightbody's babies. *sigh*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          EDIT: Oh! Those of you on Twitter... Remember Amanda's tweet about going red about two weeks ago? Picture here.

Oooh nice. It's very subtle and looks good on her. Bah, it's not right you know; how can one person look so good with any hair colour and just, well, generally look so awesome? I'm 6 years younger and look twice as old I swear.

Enjoy huggling your pillow LGJ. *huggles*

Benjabubs is spotty... ok rashy. He's been on antibiotics for a week for a throat/chest infection. Apparently he's inherited both his parent's allergy to penecillin; it's only taken a week to come out. There was me thinking he'd dodged the red-wristband treatment when he didn't rash up straight away.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            I would but I can't - Jumble would find out....no you will have to wait for her to tell you. Or maybe show you! Sorry!
            Coward!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            I don't!
            See? Perfectly safe Martin.

Seconded! Do tell us Laurie! Then we can tease Jumble too!

Every muscle in my body aches. Dance class was particularly hard tonight. And I had a tough day in general. I need my pillow!

*hugs Woohoos*

Oyyy... that sounds painful! Get rested, iced and all that! *huggles*
            Thanks for the pic! It doesn't look that much different, lol.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I'm not apologising for that. And I still want Gary Lightbody's babies. *sigh*
            I fell asleep with that music and had weird dreams so no thank you on the babies.

Oooh nice. It's very subtle and looks good on her. Bah, it's not right you know; how can one person look so good with any hair colour and just, well, generally look so awesome? I'm 6 years younger and look twice as old I swear.

Enjoy huggling your pillow LGJ. *huggles*

Benjabubs is spotty... ok rashy. He's been on antibiotics for a week for a throat/chest infection. Apparently he's inherited both his parent's allergy to penecillin; it's only taken a week to come out. There was me thinking he'd dodged the red-wristband treatment when he didn't rash up straight away.
            At least now you know. *huggles Ben*
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

He's been known to make people fly before now.
              Oh I don't know - I wood have thought 'float' better describes the effect he has

No you don't

I didn't think it looked very red

Aw, poor Ben But really, he didn't stand much of a chance with both of you passing on your allergy genes, and at least you'll know next time Hope he feels better soon

Somebody told me this morning that they'd hate to cross me Moi? I'm a pussycat! Soft and squishy and not the least bit pushy!

Just because I stick up for myself when I need to

Comment

Huggles for sore muscles from dancing the night away.

Huggles for Ben's allergy to penecillin - it always takes a few days for allergies to show up the first time someone is exposed to something. At least now you know.

I didn't think Amanda's hair looked much different either. Perhaps a bit reddish highlights? Might show up more in sunlight. Not fair that one person is so lovely.
                sigpic

Comment

Coward!!

Oyyy... that sounds painful! Get rested, iced and all that! *huggles*

I fell asleep with that music and had weird dreams so no thank you on the babies.

At least now you know. *huggles Ben*
                  No - this is my way of saying "Thank You" to Jumble and because of that she deserves to be the first, well second, no third, well as make that 4th (forgot to include me as well) to know. But then I needed help to get it so I had to ask someone out that way! But you get the idea....she will share (virtually at least) once it arrives. Need to send quickly!
                  sigpic

Comment

Poor Ben and his allergy to penecillin.....well at least you know and it can be avoided in the future.

And I agree, hard to see any red, just a little highlighting and that could be the lights. But you are also right, she could be any color and look good. She'd probably look good if she shaved it all off as well!

And Jumble - probably your "motherly ways" would intimidate them into submission!
                    sigpic

Comment

*skips in thread*

Thank you all for the hugs. My back is especially painful today. And I'm dancing again tonight. Ahhhhh, story of my life.

Nonsense!

Awww. At least, now you know. *sending good vibes*

I didn't think Amanda's hair looked much different either. Perhaps a bit reddish highlights? Might show up more in sunlight. Not fair that one person is so lovely.
                      I know it doesn't look that much read, but it may be the lighting or something. I'd be curious to see it in day light! And she looks lovely indeed!

I'm all alone here. No Woohoos or Spencers.
                      *runs around... nekkid*
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Wanders aimlessly through the thread.....looking at the empty room....wow people are sure busy right now. I feel alone...till the voices in my head start talking again.

waves to all than wanders back out.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*throws a blanket over LGJ*

EDIT: *waves to Max*

Comment

No - this is my way of saying "Thank You" to Jumble and because of that she deserves to be the first, well second, no third, well as make that 4th (forgot to include me as well) to know. But then I needed help to get it so I had to ask someone out that way! But you get the idea....she will share (virtually at least) once it arrives. Need to send quickly!
                            You haven't sent it yet? What's keeping you?

Poor Ben and his allergy to penecillin.....well at least you know and it can be avoided in the future.

And I agree, hard to see any red, just a little highlighting and that could be the lights. But you are also right, she could be any color and look good. She'd probably look good if she shaved it all off as well!

And Jumble - probably your "motherly ways" would intimidate them into submission!
                            This particular target wood be better off 'smothered' No, that's wicked - it's not her fault she works for the kind of PTB that don't understand practicalities or care about the people they're hurting She was just unlucky to have me being the one to state our point of view

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                            Wanders aimlessly through the thread.....looking at the empty room....wow people are sure busy right now. I feel alone...till the voices in my head start talking again.

waves to all than wanders back out.
                            Everyone does seem to be rather busy atm. Must admit, my 'todo' list is looking rather daunting over the next few weeks

I don't listen to the voices in my head anymore - they tend to lead me astray

*waves to Sarai*

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

Only 2 and a half weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *waves to Jumble*

Only 2 and a half weeks
                                *bounces*

Comment

Working...
                                X