Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Really?
    Of course not!

He might not be safe - all the WooHoos know where I live

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Of course not!

Well... I'd take the Eurostar for that... Might even fly.
      ...or swim.

Of course, I'm kidding on the flying part.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Don't have a lot to say tonight! I'll just read what everyone else says!

*flops on couch*
        sigpic

Comment

Of course not!

Do you really believe I can tell Martin that you won't let him stay at your house....even as a secret??? Way too many restrictions. Sorry Martin, you'll have to stay with me! Now let's get real. You know I couldn't afford the postage on a real size person It would cost me sooooo much! Sorry no "Martin" coming your way. Besides his wife might object!
          sigpic

Comment

I just spent the past hour on Photoshop "building" missing parts of Martin (in a pic, mind you). He needed an arm, part of the side of his body and both of the outer sides of his shorts. It's not great - (lord knows I'm not Mala) I've come to terms with it . Now to figure out how to use this pic for Martinmas!

Nad - you really ought to travel by the Eurostar, it's a lovely way to travel. I enjoyed it very much.

I'm not sure about Jumble not letting Martin stay at her house - has anyone taken her temperature today?
            sigpic

Comment

Well... I'd take the Eurostar for that... Might even fly.
              ...or swim.

Of course, I'm kidding on the flying part.
              Oh, I think you'd fly for Martin

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Do you really believe I can tell Martin that you won't let him stay at your house....even as a secret??? Way too many restrictions. Sorry Martin, you'll have to stay with me! Now let's get real. You know I couldn't afford the postage on a real size person It would cost me sooooo much! Sorry no "Martin" coming your way. Besides his wife might object!
              Oh, that's right, go and spoil the illusion

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I just spent the past hour on Photoshop "building" missing parts of Martin (in a pic, mind you). He needed an arm, part of the side of his body and both of the outer sides of his shorts. It's not great - (lord knows I'm not Mala) I've come to terms with it . Now to figure out how to use this pic for Martinmas!

Nad - you really ought to travel by the Eurostar, it's a lovely way to travel. I enjoyed it very much.
              She did And I actually managed to meet her at the station AND get her to St Pancras in time for the journey back

I'm not sure about Jumble not letting Martin stay at her house - has anyone taken her temperature today?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *runs around nekkid*

Don't have a lot to say tonight! I'll just read what everyone else says!

*flops on couch*
                *waves*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                That wood have been the weirdest statement ever if done elsewhere...

I have and I loved it too
                Stopped at Ashford and I'm glad I did because the station was adorable compared to St. Pancras. Awesome views while training trough France and people are very relaxed when traveling by train. Even the little kids

Oh, I think you'd fly for Martin
                Of course.
                Maybe.

She did And I actually managed to meet her at the station AND get her to St Pancras in time for the journey back

It was quite awesome.
                Though we were lucky that we were both a little delayed at Ashford...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves back at Nad*
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know what is going on with Jumble these days....so many restrictions and requirements just to send a package! I'm seriously rethinking sending her that package... I mean, after all, it's not like it is something I'm required to do. I think I need to have a talk with Santa and see if she has been "nice" this year....but then it really isn't a Xmas gift. Hmmmm! Decisions! Decisions
                    But then if she finds out what it is and doesn't get it....... she might go or possibly No, better stick with my first plan and just send it....eventually!
                    sigpic

Comment

you are such a tease!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

I have and I loved it too
                        Stopped at Ashford and I'm glad I did because the station was adorable compared to St. Pancras. Awesome views while training trough France and people are very relaxed when traveling by train. Even the little kids

Of course.
                        Maybe.

It was quite awesome.
                        Though we were lucky that we were both a little delayed at Ashford...
                        It wasn't luck, I was sending urgent *slow down that train* telepathic messages whilst sitting in the traffic

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        I don't know what is going on with Jumble these days....so many restrictions and requirements just to send a package! I'm seriously rethinking sending her that package... I mean, after all, it's not like it is something I'm required to do. I think I need to have a talk with Santa and see if she has been "nice" this year....but then it really isn't a Xmas gift. Hmmmm! Decisions! Decisions
                        But then if she finds out what it is and doesn't get it....... she might go or possibly No, better stick with my first plan and just send it....eventually!
                        But....... those 'restrictions' only applied if you were sending Martin, which you're not (*tries not to cry*), so whatever it is, you can send it free of all restrictions

And having got my brain away from the idea of having Martin delivered to my door, I now have a very strong suspicion that I know what it is

*crosses fingers*

Yes she is Nola - she's been teasing me about this for weeks

Comment

[QUOTE=Nolamom;13048492]I just spent the past hour on Photoshop "building" missing parts of Martin (in a pic, mind you). He needed an arm, part of the side of his body and both of the outer sides of his shorts. It's not great - (lord knows I'm not Mala) I've come to terms with it . Now to figure out how to use this pic for Martinmas!
                          <snip> [QUOTE]

Laurie... could you at least tell the other woohooos what you're sending. I'm seriously going crazy not knowing! *starts tickling you* Tellll!!!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Time for this afternoon's bits:
                            (For anyone who has been in an unfortunate relationship)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Laurie... could you at least tell the other woohooos what you're sending. I'm seriously going crazy not knowing! *starts tickling you* Tellll!!!
                              She'd better not! That wood be most unfair

Nola, that second one is soooo true

Comment

She'd better not! That wood be most unfair

Nola, that second one is soooo true
                                Oh, well, it was worth a try.

Thank you Nola btw, since now all I'm thinking of is how to make a Martin for myself... Maybe just cut out a paper doll and write Martin on it? ...does this sounds wrong to anyone else?

And thanks to Cags I'm listening to Snow Patrol. *sigh*
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X