Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I haven't seen the sneak peek, don't want to be spoiled that much
    I have only seen that one. Already too much But opinions differ.

*runs around nekkid....and happy dances too!*

Done with school for the day and going to granny this afternoon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I have only seen that one. Already too much But opinions differ.

*runs around nekkid....and happy dances too!*

Done with school for the day and going to granny this afternoon.
      *runs around with you... fully clothed though, still have the cold*

Have fun

Edit: Someone in Serbia wrote a doctorate on World Peace... wish I could share the news, it's really funny!
      Last edited by Devilish Me; 21 November 2011, 03:43 AM.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        *runs around with you... fully clothed though, still have the cold*
        Yucky bah for the cold! It is cold in here too, but luckily still feeling good. Had to get up at 5:30 this morning though and it was freezing. Oye.

Have fun
        Thanks. Not going till later this afternoon though. Granny needs her afternoon nap first.
        sigpic

Comment

Yucky bah for the cold! It is cold in here too, but luckily still feeling good. Had to get up at 5:30 this morning though and it was freezing. Oye.

Thanks. Not going till later this afternoon though. Granny needs her afternoon nap first.
          Keep warm! (almost wrote Keep worm! ) When do your classes start???! THat's way too early for school.
          sigpic

Comment

Keep warm! (almost wrote Keep worm! ) When do your classes start???! THat's way too early for school.
            I have to start around 8/8:30 AM, but I have to travel a lot so I have to leave at 6:30.
            sigpic

Comment

I have to start around 8/8:30 AM, but I have to travel a lot so I have to leave at 6:30.
              Ouch.
              sigpic

Comment

Ouch.
                You get used to it and it is only twice a week. And on the upside because of the schedule I have, I also have Wednesdays and Fridays off. Every negative has a positive....I think.
                sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to Tjinta and her wonderful trainer! (sorry I forgot to mention that earlier) I'm not surprised that you won, she's beautifully trained.

Ugh on leaving so early for classes. Not too much different from me. I leave early to get to school by 7:30 each day (classes start at 8:50 but I do tutoring in the morning and other stuff). You DO get used to it. Frankly, I can't imagine not doing it anymore. And I do it everyday. I miss university sometimes - having class days and off days! But then, there's all that homework...
                  sigpic

Comment

Starting Monday morning work on a very somber note today, found out The president of the company passed away over the weekend. So very sad.

I did get to watch icebreaker - Just going to say i totally enjoyed the episode.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Quick pop in for my '69 post! Can't believe another one already, but with the special celebration Saturday, there was lots of posting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Congratulations to Tjinta and her wonderful trainer! (sorry I forgot to mention that earlier) I'm not surprised that you won, she's beautifully trained.
                        Thank you. *blushes*
                        Ugh on leaving so early for classes. Not too much different from me. I leave early to get to school by 7:30 each day (classes start at 8:50 but I do tutoring in the morning and other stuff). You DO get used to it. Frankly, I can't imagine not doing it anymore. And I do it everyday. I miss university sometimes - having class days and off days! But then, there's all that homework...
                        Well...for me 7:30 is already a lot better than 6:30 but I know for a fact that I won't get used to it. Already trying to be a morning person for a couple of years and I'm still failing miserably!

The days off are fun though...homework...not so much!
                        sigpic

Comment

Dates for your diaries!

Bring along your Christmassy PTB art and celebrate with us!

(All types of food and booze also welcome!)
                          Last edited by Jumble; 21 November 2011, 11:18 AM. Reason: Fixed the dates :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Quick pop in for my '69 post! Can't believe another one already, but with the special celebration Saturday, there was lots of posting.
                            Excuses, excuses! Just admit you like to chat just as much as the rest of us

There's no way I wood ever get used to getting up at 6.30 I struggle enough to get ready for 8am, and I don't have to travel

Comment

Dumdiedum...

*whistles*

Parteyyyyy...soon! Awesome! And for so long too! Yey. You can't miss that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Flipping heck. I swear Martinmas gets longer and longer each year.

Well done Tjinta and Jann.

*huggles* Max. Very sorry to hear that you went in to work so such sad news.

*huggles* Laurie. Poobags to insomnia.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X