The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*falls in*

"busy" day. We had our exam for Tjinta's training today and we graduated as best/top of the class! I was very nervous for it and made some mistakes(gave her a correction while it wasn't needed) and lost some points on that and she got up once during the two minute "down" on a distance. But overall she did very well of course! So I'm proud on my doggy!

After the whole thing was over we went to the woods and walked there for a while with my brother's dogs which was fun too!
    Last edited by starlover; 21 November 2011, 09:50 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Icebreaker

Spoiler:
      OMG! All kinds of AWESOME!!!

*squishy huggles Martin*

Comment

*hugs Jumble, Estrela, Laurie, Nola, Josi and Jann*
        *hugs Spencers and non posting WooHoos*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Icebreaker

Spoiler:
        OMG! All kinds of AWESOME!!!

*squishy huggles Martin*
        Oh yes
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good day with the family today. Ate too much, but that's what happens when the food and the company is excellent.

Sunday's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Icebreaker
            Spoiler:
            This was a really good solid episode. At the end I already had the feeling that it weren't the real Will/Helen because they were separated while Helen said "shoot if you see someone alone" but I hadn't thought of that the whole time!

One nit pick though, I was really annoyed by the flashlights in the beginning. They blinded me a few times. (also perhaps because I was watching it on my laptop in bed in a dark room).

Other than that AWESOME!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Icebreaker
              Spoiler:
              This was a really good solid episode. At the end I already had the feeling that it weren't the real Will/Helen because they were separated while Helen said "shoot if you see someone alone" but I hadn't thought of that the whole time!

One nit pick though, I was really annoyed by the flashlights in the beginning. They blinded me a few times. (also perhaps because I was watching it on my laptop in bed in a dark room).

Other than that AWESOME!
              Icebreaker

Spoiler:
              I had suspected that quite early on, because once I understood what was going on I was expecting a neat twist Them separating like that just confirmed it. Also, Will's behaviour when he first arrived seemed out of sync with the more mature Will that we've been seing this season. I also suspected that salt water was dangerous for the Magoi (sp?) rather than making them hyper

Oh yes, the 'flashlight only' lighting was a little hard to watch on the small screen - put me in mind of Continuum I thought the change of lighting/colouring at the end was perfect

Definitely my fave S4 ep so far - Martin should write more often

Oh, and Congrats to you and Tjinta!

Glad to hear you had a good week-end with the family Nola

Comment

Icebreaker

Spoiler:
                I had suspected that quite early on, because once I understood what was going on I was expecting a neat twist Them separating like that just confirmed it. Also, Will's behaviour when he first arrived seemed out of sync with the more mature Will that we've been seing this season. I also suspected that salt water was dangerous for the Magoi (sp?) rather than making them hyper

Oh yes, the 'flashlight only' lighting was a little hard to watch on the small screen - put me in mind of Continuum I thought the change of lighting/colouring at the end was perfect

Definitely my fave S4 ep so far - Martin should write more often
                Icebreaker
                Spoiler:
                Ah see, I hadn't thought of that. I could actually imagine Will doing that.
                The splitting up in the end did it for me, but I did had the feeling that there a twist had to come up fast!

I actually thought in the beginning that those Magoi ice thingies were eggs and a few hatched and the creature inside it had physic abilities Actually I thought of something with physic abilities from the moment we saw everyone shot each other.

It was IMHO also one of the better ones. WTG Martin!

Oh, and Congrats to you and Tjinta!
                Thank you!
                sigpic

Comment

So... now that we've passed the half way mark...
                  Is Sancuary S4 going to be the best season so far?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Depends...I thought that would be last season; till we came at the second part of the season. So far so good though! I'm really liking this season.

I am missing some characters though.

*sigh*

I'm in such a bad class right now. It should be fun since we're talking about directing and movie making and watching video in class, but the teacher doesn't know how to work with a computer and she is really passive. So sad...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Definitely! It's got a whole new feel to it somehow

But I'm still worried about Fugue

Do we know who directed it?

Edit: According to TV.com, it's Damien. He's certainly been busy in the Director's chair this season.

Comment

That's one of the reasons I've been looking forward to it

I've been replaying that Fugue sneak peak for hours yesterday I really think it's gonna be great, and I'm so glad they didn't decide that they'll make a break before that ep.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          That's one of the reasons I've been looking forward to it

I've been replaying that Fugue sneak peak for hours yesterday I really think it's gonna be great, and I'm so glad they didn't decide that they'll make a break before that ep.
                          I haven't seen the sneak peek, don't want to be spoiled that much

Comment

I haven't seen the sneak peek, don't want to be spoiled that much
                            Yeah I figured. But I just can't help myself. I really wanted to be spoiler free this season, but it's not working out too well!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Yeah I figured. But I just can't help myself. I really wanted to be spoiler free this season, but it's not working out too well!
                              I was determined to stay spoiler free this time, and it's mainly working well, It does make watching the eps so much more enjoyable

Comment

I was determined to stay spoiler free this time, and it's mainly working well, It does make watching the eps so much more enjoyable
                                I remember when I watched Stargate for the first time... I was on S8 and I peaked into S10 I think it was, and I just saw the "In the previous episodes" and of course didn't understand a thing, but kept thinking OMG! is this like far far into the future?! ... because Teal'c had hair. Then of course I had to watch the first ep of S9, and that tricked me into believing that Jack's gonna be in that season. So really I don't get too spoilered.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X