Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *passes tissues*

Well, at least I do like musicals per se... I just know how embarrassing they can be when they don't work, and I love Sanctuary so am really scared I'll have that reaction If it was a show I didn't care about then it wouldn't matter if it turns out badly.
    I've never yet seen a musical that didn't make me cringe and reach for the 'off' button I'm just hoping that they've done it in such a way as to not provoke that reaction. But it IS Sanctuary, and they rarely do anything in the 'usual' way, so here's hoping

And if I hate it, well, there's usually at least one ep per season that I don't like, and so far S4 has been exceptional, so.......

Anywoo, I'm about to watch Icebreaker, which I've been looking forward to for aaaaaaages

Comment

I'm also curious about the musical episode. Not a good feeling about it though...certainly seeing as I have never seen one that worked for me.
      Oh well...I'll just let other people watch it first and if it's good I'll watch it, otherwise I'll skip it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I'm also curious about the musical episode. Not a good feeling about it though...certainly seeing as I have never seen one that worked for me.
        Oh well...I'll just let other people watch it first and if it's good I'll watch it, otherwise I'll skip it.

I like your thinking.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I like your thinking.
          Sometimes I have good ideas!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I'd never skip an ep just on other people's opinions - I like to make up my own mind

I quite often find that I love the eps others don't like, and hate the ones that everybody else raves about (Breach, anyone?)

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              I'd never skip an ep just on other people's opinions - I like to make up my own mind

I quite often find that I love the eps others don't like, and hate the ones that everybody else raves about (Breach, anyone?)
              I agree with you, but sometimes I do like it to see other people's opinion to get an idea about an episode. I've never skipped an episode before but I do like to see what others think to a certain level, in the end I'll make up my own opinion.

But when I just saw that sneak preview I already cringed. So we'll see...

Oh and I'm also not a big fan of Breach either.
              sigpic

Comment

Icebreaker (opinion, not actual scene spoilers)

Spoiler:
                Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
                *happy dances*

I love eps like these.

Fugue promo & sneak peak:

Spoiler:
                Meh. I dunno... I'll watch, but I'm really not looking forewards to it. It seems so... Meh. I'll reserve my opinion, but going by the premise and the fragments, I'd say it won't be my cup of tea.

*hugs WooHoos*

*runs back in to hug Martin*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Icebreaker (opinion, not actual scene spoilers)

Spoiler:
                  Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
                  *happy dances*

I love eps like these.

Fugue promo & sneak peak:

Spoiler:
                  Meh. I dunno... I'll watch, but I'm really not looking forewards to it. It seems so... Meh. I'll reserve my opinion, but going by the premise and the fragments, I'd say it won't be my cup of tea.

*hugs WooHoos*

*runs back in to hug Martin*
                  Watched a preview of Fugue and all I can say is:

Spoiler:
                  The girl that plays Abby has a great voice. Will's voice isn't bad. And at first I wasn't sure if I liked Amanda's because I only heard about 2 seconds, but on this one, she sounded really nice. They at least set up a premise to why they are singing....weird as it was....but at least it has a reason.
                  sigpic

Comment

hello WooHoos!

Having a good Saturday are we? I stayed up waaay too late last night - pulled a "Jumble" hehehe. Stayed up till almost 4am. I know she does this because she's online at all hours when she should be asleep.

Yea for the show ending - my daughter and son-in-law always have a great time doing shows, but are always glad when the 3 or 4 week run ends too! After all the rehearsals and work and time spent, it's nice to get back to normal.

I like musicals in general. Not so much changing something that I'm used to though.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Played with my nephew for ages this afternoon. Can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon! And he's developed a really cute trick in the last few days - you ask him 'What does a monkey do?' and he thumps his chest with both hands and goes oo-ooh It's so cute (If you ask him what a crocodile does he claps his hands together to mimic a croc's jaws). Clever boy
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Watched a preview of Fugue and all I can say is:

Spoiler:
                        The girl that plays Abby has a great voice. Will's voice isn't bad. And at first I wasn't sure if I liked Amanda's because I only heard about 2 seconds, but on this one, she sounded really nice. They at least set up a premise to why they are singing....weird as it was....but at least it has a reason.
                        I agree. Still scared though.

Evening all

Played with my nephew for ages this afternoon. Can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon! And he's developed a really cute trick in the last few days - you ask him 'What does a monkey do?' and he thumps his chest with both hands and goes oo-ooh It's so cute (If you ask him what a crocodile does he claps his hands together to mimic a croc's jaws). Clever boy
                        Aww!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          hello WooHoos!

Having a good Saturday are we? I stayed up waaay too late last night - pulled a "Jumble" hehehe. Stayed up till almost 4am. I know she does this because she's online at all hours when she should be asleep.
                          @ pulling a 'Jumble' Yes, I am often still up at 4am - usually not from choice

Evening all

Aw, clever James!

Although I did have a vision of Dad cavorting around the house doing a monkey impression

Nad - love the new sig and avi My second favourite Martin pic

*stares*

Comment

Yeah... Quite like it too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Yeah... Quite like it too
                              I love 'candid' pics of Martin - the ones where he's not talking at the camera.......... and I love those little crinkles around his eyes, and the way his mouth is pulled up slightly at the corner, and I particularly like pics of him working, and............... er......... yeah ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                I love 'candid' pics of Martin - the ones where he's not talking at the camera.......... and I love those little crinkles around his eyes, and the way his mouth is pulled up slightly at the corner, and I particularly like pics of him working, and............... er......... yeah ....

Not that you're, you know...
                                studying his face, or something...

So what did you think of Icebreaker?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X