No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't do anything I don't usually do...

Drugs. Just say no!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ok, so there's a sneak peek for Fugue out...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Yay for the week off Nola

I had a 'flu jab yesterday and am feeling really rough

And this is what came out of my befuddled brain............

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Tiled-sig.jpg

I get a flu shot every year without fail - have to with all the exposure I get from kids at school! That sig turned out terrific!
        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Nola love your wisdom as always

Love the sig Jumble! Hopefully I can PS something today/tomorrow too!

I just got all my grades back and I passed everything! Woohoo! Party time!
        Yeah for passing!
        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Not looking. Not. Looking. Not. Lo...Oh heck...

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about popping back in here so quick, but I just looked and it's my '69 post
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

Interesting news. I found out today that the place I was just working may have a full-time position coming open. It would be the perfect situation while I wait to go to Canada because I like working there, I'll actually be doing midwifery, and I'm already credentialed at that hospital. So, fingers crossed! I'm going to call them on Monday to see what's up.

Anyone have big weekend plans?
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I've got lots of relatives coming to town for a Thanksgiving luncheon on Sunday - it's the only day we can all get together before everyone disperses to various locations for the real Thanksgiving on Thursday. So, we'll be having TWO celebrations. Ham on Sunday, turkey on Thursday. And BOTH at my daughter's house - double bonus! She has more room than I do. It should be lots of fun.

That's wonderful news on the job front. Being able to do the job that you want to do, at a place where you are already known and you like and are credentialed is all terrific. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for Monday!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nola! It means another 9mos to a year in NYC, but it also means that Canada is still on the agenda.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning all

3 shows down, 1 to go *phew* It's been a lot of fun, but I really can't pretend I won't be glad once it's all over and I actually have evenings back to myself again

*waves to MoB* That's fantastic news on the job front, hope it all goes smoothly at your current place to put you on a more even keel for Canada

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Hmmm.... Oh I am so worried about this ep I really, really want them to pull it off, but I fear they won't. There's such a fine line between magnificent and cringeworthy when it comes to musical episodes Here's hoping I'm wrong and they manage the former, but... I'm worried...

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Hi Woohoos!

Interesting news. I found out today that the place I was just working may have a full-time position coming open. It would be the perfect situation while I wait to go to Canada because I like working there, I'll actually be doing midwifery, and I'm already credentialed at that hospital. So, fingers crossed! I'm going to call them on Monday to see what's up.

Anyone have big weekend plans?
                    Awesome news! And it would be more stable and therefore less stressful than having to find a completely alternative plan, plus yay for Canada still being on the agenda Fingers crossed for you!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Morning all

3 shows down, 1 to go *phew* It's been a lot of fun, but I really can't pretend I won't be glad once it's all over and I actually have evenings back to myself again

*waves to MoB* That's fantastic news on the job front, hope it all goes smoothly at your current place to put you on a more even keel for Canada
                    Sarai! *squishy huggles* So glad you've been enjoying the shows but it'll also be lovely for us to have you around here a bit more again
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Sarai! *squishy huggles* So glad you've been enjoying the shows but it'll also be lovely for us to have you around here a bit more again
                      *squishy huggles back* That's the thing, it's kind of bittersweet as I've made some lovely new friends on this one - we're a cast of all ladies - but I think Dave's feeling a little bit neglected too, lol!

Comment

*squishy huggles back* That's the thing, it's kind of bittersweet as I've made some lovely new friends on this one - we're a cast of all ladies - but I think Dave's feeling a little bit neglected too, lol!
                        There need to be more hours in the day and more days in the week (but only the non-work hours and days, naturally ) - there's never enough time to fit everyone and everything in
                        sigpic

Comment

There need to be more hours in the day and more days in the week (but only the non-work hours and days, naturally ) - there's never enough time to fit everyone and everything in
                          Exactly! Catching up with last nights Children in Need, 8 minutes in and crying already

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            I get a flu shot every year without fail - have to with all the exposure I get from kids at school! That sig turned out terrific!
                            That's why I wanted it, not only because I'm so exposed but also because if I'm too sick to work I let so many families down

Hmmm.... Oh I am so worried about this ep I really, really want them to pull it off, but I fear they won't. There's such a fine line between magnificent and cringeworthy when it comes to musical episodes Here's hoping I'm wrong and they manage the former, but... I'm worried...
                            You're not the only one, I'm almost afraid to watch it

Comment

Exactly! Catching up with last nights Children in Need, 8 minutes in and crying already
                              *passes tissues*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              That's why I wanted it, not only because I'm so exposed but also because if I'm too sick to work I let so many families down

You're not the only one, I'm almost afraid to watch it
                              Well, at least I do like musicals per se... I just know how embarrassing they can be when they don't work, and I love Sanctuary so am really scared I'll have that reaction If it was a show I didn't care about then it wouldn't matter if it turns out badly.
                              sigpic

Comment

Musical episode...

....meep. And I love musicals. I do. Mostly because I like to sing along, and everything feels fun. But crossing musicals with other shows and characters makes me cringe...

But I haven't seen any of this season of Sanctuary. *sads*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X