The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    This business of being a Gateworlder oldtimer has gotten me to thinking. THIS site opened in late April, 2004. I didn't move over from Delphi until about May 5th. Stubborn and set in my ways. According to the Gateworld stats, I'm member #79 on this site, so pretty early.
    I was just about to ask you where to find that statistic.........

Edit: for comparison purposes, Jumble is member #30687 so yeah, she IS talkative!
    .... but you already got it for me

Wow, that is a big number! So when I started posting, I should have been waaaaay behind you What happened?

Oh, I remember..........

Martin happened

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I was just about to ask you where to find that statistic.........

.... but you already got it for me

Wow, that is a big number! So when I started posting, I should have been waaaaay behind you What happened?

Oh, I remember..........

Martin happened
      Yeah, that wood do it! I never was a big poster and I took off about a year and a half or two more or less (I was very sporadic during that time). Part of my problem is that I post a lot in OT
      sigpic

Comment

OMG - what has happened to this place. Purple and blue jello everywhere and now cakes all over the place. Such a mess. EH-T we need your badge here ASAP. Much to messy to stay around.....slipping and sliding all the way out.....gosh!
        sigpic

Comment

Had to pop back in for my '69 post! huggles all WooHoos!
          sigpic

Comment

You do realise that none of the WooHoos admit to being Icky?
            Hmpf!

*hugs back*

Enjoy......... whatever it is you're going out to do
            I had dance classes tonight, including an Irish one! I couldn't take one this year with my schedule and the program I'm in (skipping here some information on how my dance school works), but since one of our teachers had a show tonight, they asked the Irish teacher to come an give a class. So much fun! I had missed it!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Totally forgot about that!

I am blaming Amy for everything!
            Poor Amy...
            *hugs her*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh for heaven's sake.
            I had a beautiful Multi-Quote lined up and then the licking ensued.

Inside and out? Really?
            I ask you...

*shakes head*

I'm shocked. Shocked!
            You're all...

Ickybah.

*does not lick*
            ever.

...I try not to anyway.
            *giggles*
            You do that. Continue to try.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

It's in the same kind of frame as the Martin pic, which is...
            silver. Shiny silver. But it works with the dark backgrounds.

If my camera keeps working I should be able to take a pic pic tomorrow.
            I second Jumble. I want to see it too!

This business of being a Gateworlder oldtimer has gotten me to thinking. THIS site opened in late April, 2004. I didn't move over from Delphi until about May 5th. Stubborn and set in my ways. According to the Gateworld stats, I'm member #79 on this site, so pretty early.

Edit: for comparison purposes, Jumble is member #30687 so yeah, she IS talkative! and Wendy is #2440
            Where do you find those statistics? I'm curious! (Though if Jumble is #30687, I don't want to see mine.)

Had to pop back in for my '69 post! huggles all WooHoos!
            And you say Jumble talks a lot? Didn't you have a '69 a few days ago?
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

You are #46233. Go to Profile. click on About Me tab. Look at the contact page information. Each page was set up chronologically as members signed up to the website. Of course most members are no longer active. Most came and went rather quickly. For instance Greg, the system guru who keeps the website running and does all the fixes is member #1. Skydiver (mod) is #13. Darren (owner) is #3.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh interesting! Thank you! ;D

#46233 ... Hm. I wouldn't have thought it'd be even higher. EH.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Cool. I now know my member number. And apparently have posted 2,700 times!

Edit: this makes 2,701
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    Hmpf!
                    I had dance classes tonight, including an Irish one! I couldn't take one this year with my schedule and the program I'm in (skipping here some information on how my dance school works), but since one of our teachers had a show tonight, they asked the Irish teacher to come an give a class. So much fun! I had missed it!
                    Cool! What did you learn?

We will have to do a step about! Or we can pull in Shirt N'Tie and some other unsuspecting people and do some ceili. Seige of Ennis is always a fun one Brush up on your 3's and 7's

Gah I miss Irish dance!

Comment

Yeah, that wood do it! I never was a big poster and I took off about a year and a half or two more or less (I was very sporadic during that time). Part of my problem is that I post a lot in OT
                      I used to do that a lot too...I don't want to know what my post count would be including OT I'm sure it's a couple of thousand posts higher!

And I'm member 20057! Just too late for the 20.000 mark. Drat I do remember when I signed up for GW a lot of people were doing that around that time. It was booming around that time. S/J thread even had a special welcome for people who joined....and of course the fact that, can you imagine, I lurked for half a year.
                      sigpic

Comment

You went way past it overnight, but still............

Comment

Edit: for comparison purposes, Jumble is member #30687 so yeah, she IS talkative! and Wendy is #2440
                          Well, there you go, stats don't lie. Trust the numbers.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

11am, 11/11/11 - Lest we forget.

Comment

11am, 11/11/11 - Lest we forget.
                              Oohhh and to think that when I was a kid I always said I would get married today...I failed in fulfilling the dreams of "young Jann"
                              sigpic

Comment

Love you WooHoos - Remembering all our fallen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X