No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jello fight is over now? Can I come out of hiding?

Pol - Have fun at the Castle Con! *jealous*
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      You think? Well, if he ever mentions purple jello - I'll know
      Very true. Mmmm, purple Jello.

Isn't it? *hurls a purple jello bomb at Wendy*

*SPLAT*

...yum.

Exactly! I prefer to say 'wrestling' - 'fighting' sounds painful

So Wendy, wasn't it today? How did it go? What WooHoo names did you come up with for them?
      It was today. It went OK. I mean, they basically said I should have been on a verbal warning for it, and then if I do have time off again in the near future, I will be on one. It did make me feel like a criminal, but I choose to hear that, actually, some manager let me off a verbal warning somewhere, so I'll sleep with that and try not to worry about the other bit.

He was a bit patronising, so it was hard to see past "The Patronising WooHoo"

And congrats on your '69
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        The jello fight is over now? Can I come out of hiding?

Of course you can!

I mean, it's not like we're about to start another spontaneous jello fight right this second.......

Pol - Have fun at the Castle Con! *jealous*
        See?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Very true. Mmmm, purple Jello.

*SPLAT*

...yum.

It was today. It went OK. I mean, they basically said I should have been on a verbal warning for it, and then if I do have time off again in the near future, I will be on one. It did make me feel like a criminal, but I choose to hear that, actually, some manager let me off a verbal warning somewhere, so I'll sleep with that and try not to worry about the other bit.

He was a bit patronising, so it was hard to see past "The Patronising WooHoo"
        Glad it went ok Although I have to say that I've never heard of anyone being given a verbal warning for daring to be so ill that they had to be sent to the hospital

I'm sure there are a lot of bosses that wood qualify for that name

And congrats on your '69
        Thanks

I'm getting perilously close to 30,000

Comment

*picks way carefully through stray blobs of jello*

Had the afternoon off work today and my sister and nephew came up to visit He is so adorable

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          Wowsers. Lookit all that Jumbly Woodness she posted! Whoo!

I'm working at the Castle Convention this Saturday, and for some reason that makes me feel closer to y'all! One of these days I'll make it to BC when you all are there (as opposed to when I'm there and you're not!) and I can meet everyone in person.

Off to instill some deep knowledge into bright young minds. Or...to lecture and lead activities and hope they absorb at least 1/10th of it! LOL.
          Count me as a jealous Woohoo Have a fantastic time!

*hugs for Dee for the flu and Wendy for the work rubbishness*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

But..... it's the same jello fight!

Ok, let's just declare me the winner and end the fight

Then we can start another one
            You're the winner...you bombarded everyone! Poor Woohoos!

No My usual hairdresser was called away so another guy did it, and he didn't cut off nearly enough Which means I'll have to go back and get it done properly next week
            That sucks! I at least hope it will be for free next week! Wouldn't want to pay twice for a haircut that they should have done decent the first time!

Cute/bad moment from Tjinta today. She was alone at home most of the afternoon because everyone was away and when my brother and dad came home tonight she said hi to them and they sat down. At one moment they "lost" her. What happened...she found out last week that she can walk upstairs and where my room is; so she went to my room tonight to search me and stole my stuffed penguin. After that she didn't want to leave.
            She was also over the moon happy when she saw me tonight again. She was even moaning lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Of course you can!

I mean, it's not like we're about to start another spontaneous jello fight right this second.......

Oh, we're not?

*hides jello pot*

Glad it went ok Although I have to say that I've never heard of anyone being given a verbal warning for daring to be so ill that they had to be sent to the hospital
              I don't understand why you get punished for being sick either. I understand the procedures behind checking for genuine sick leave, but...

I'm sure there are a lot of bosses that wood qualify for that name
              Absolutely

Oh my...
              *looks at tiny post count of my own*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Had the afternoon off work today and my sister and nephew came up to visit He is so adorable
                Awwww.

Count me as a jealous Woohoo Have a fantastic time!

*hugs for Dee for the flu and Wendy for the work rubbishness*
                *hugs back*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Cute/bad moment from Tjinta today. She was alone at home most of the afternoon because everyone was away and when my brother and dad came home tonight she said hi to them and they sat down. At one moment they "lost" her. What happened...she found out last week that she can walk upstairs and where my room is; so she went to my room tonight to search me and stole my stuffed penguin. After that she didn't want to leave.
                She was also over the moon happy when she saw me tonight again. She was even moaning lol.
                Awwww, that's cute!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Pol: I had considering going to the Castle Convention, but I am busy in the morning into early afternoon, so would miss most of it

Have fun!

I will be going to the Farscape/Stargate/Eureka/Warehouse 13/Sanctuary Conventions (well I only have tickets to the Eureka/Warehouse 13/Sanctuary Con, but they are all in the same hotel) next weekend. It will be great to catch up with friends again

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    You're the winner...you bombarded everyone! Poor Woohoos!

That sucks! I at least hope it will be for free next week! Wouldn't want to pay twice for a haircut that they should have done decent the first time!
                    It probably will I think he was afraid to cut off too much, even though I did keep saying I wanted it shorter

Awww!!!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Oh, we're not?

*hides jello pot*
                    Oh well, if you insist........

*hurls jello bomb at Josi*

What? She missed it all yesterday!

I don't understand why you get punished for being sick either. I understand the procedures behind checking for genuine sick leave, but...
                    Even so, they should be able to tell the difference between true and fake when your situation was so obvious

Oh my...
                    *looks at tiny post count of my own*
                    I know

That's the problem you see - everyone else keeps quiet and leaves me to chat so that my numbers look bad

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      Pol: I had considering going to the Castle Convention, but I am busy in the morning into early afternoon, so would miss most of it

Have fun!

I will be going to the Farscape/Stargate/Eureka/Warehouse 13/Sanctuary Conventions (well I only have tickets to the Eureka/Warehouse 13/Sanctuary Con, but they are all in the same hotel) next weekend. It will be great to catch up with friends again
                      There's a Sanctuary con next weekend? Where? Who will be there? GET PICTURES!!!!

Please

Comment

YAY!

I know

That's the problem you see - everyone else keeps quiet and leaves me to chat so that my numbers look bad
                        We can't help it that we're all quiet WooHoos... At least you're having fun
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

There's a Sanctuary con next weekend? Where? Who will be there? GET PICTURES!!!!

Please
                          It's a combo Con and the only Sanctuary guest is RyRo (though I guess Kavan Smith was in one ep). He will be performing at the cabaret though *happy dance*

And you don't need to ask me to take pictures. Have you seen my convention galleries Which reminds me - I still have to upload my TSE pictures (yes I know it has been over a year! there were extenuating circumstances - I ran out of disk space on my server and then my computer died. I now have a new server and a new computer).

Comment

Of course you can!

Oh, we're not? Phew!

If I reach 3,000 around the same time you reach 30,000, I'll have a 1/10th of your posts! :O

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            Oh, is this the one you told me about on LJ? HAVE FUN!

Oh no, here we go...

*hides under the bus*

Now, why would we do that?
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*throws jello back at Jumble*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ok, let's just declare me the winner and end the fight
                                sigpic
                                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Working...
                                X