Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsoon spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    I mentioned twitter because apparently Julia H. got some nasty comments. I didn't see them because who ever sent them are not followed by me. But her resonse I saw. It hurt her to read whatever was said. Thus the don't read twitter comment. Some people - if they don't have something nasty to say, they have nothing to say. So be it! Like I said before, (as did Jumble - first) - it took up about 45 seconds of a 45 minute episode - someday that portion will calm down and we can discuss the greatness of that episode. I personally loved it - and the kiss was of no emotional interest to me, but I thought the way Amanda dealt with it was hot! And those comments comes from a straight woman. I can still recognize a hot kiss when I see one. Been a while, but I still remember!
    sigpic

Comment

Monsoon:

Spoiler:
      I liked the kiss. Idk, I'm glad that it wasn't the-we're-gonna-die type of situation, but after the whole ordeal, and with the back story of Helen being somewhere who knows where for a century and then some, I kinda pictured her totally alone, and that this kiss was like a respite. I only think that the ending could've lasted a little bit more. It seemed rushed. And who knows, maybe she did stay for a couple of days
      That's just me, and of course, I like any love interest of Helen's. *giggles*

And yes, it's gonna be known as the episode where Magnus kissed a girl. There's worse things it could be known for

And I see a lot of "I kissed a girl" vids in my ytsubscribtion future.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hi woohoos

*massive huggles for Bree and Char* sending all my love and happy healing relaxy womwoms*

we finished our show last night - all done! The parents loved it and they've gone back home to Queensland Back to normal life again

*huggles Martin*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I thought you were used to being an odd ball by now?

I have been a little disappointed in things for a while too, but it got better for me. Still watching and enjoying it. I've liked season 4 so far and I'm happy. It's steady fun, while in S3 there were big highs and lows for me.
          I still think S3 suffered for having the 20 eps I'm loving S4, it feels to me like they've really cranked it up Can't wait to see Icebreaker!

And, this week's ep
          Spoiler:
          I gather Tesla is back this week in Resistance! YAAAAAAY!!!!!

Spoiled now

Yeah. I love the daughter idea, but for me, the character was a bit... I dunno. *shrugs*
          I much more like the drama the situation brings now. And I'd hate to see her brought back like people are asking for
          That wood be a huge mistake, IMO. I really dislike the resurrection of dead characters The only way it wood work is if they did a flashback ep, but I have my doubts about that

Monsoon
          Spoiler:
          Did anyone see a similarity between the female abnormal and Ashely?

I do kind of like Henry and Erika. Very cute. But that's mostly because they're not so 'overly together'. Plus I like the characters seperately.
          Oh yes, me too! I also love Kate - missing her a bit

Right. It seemed so adventurous and then it sort of went all ''who needs a good puzzle when I know how to get there and ...walk in''. It seemed so easy and... I just didn't LOVE it.

*blinks*

I really do adore the show. I do.
          'Awakening' made everything better in a heartbeat.
          Awakening was Awesome

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Hi woohoos

*massive huggles for Bree and Char* sending all my love and happy healing relaxy womwoms*

we finished our show last night - all done! The parents loved it and they've gone back home to Queensland Back to normal life again

*huggles Martin*
          So glad it went well *huggles for parents going home again*

Comment

Yeah. I love the daughter idea, but for me, the character was a bit... I dunno. *shrugs*
            I much more like the drama the situation brings now. And I'd hate to see her brought back like people are asking for
            Oh god no. I wouldn't want to see her back from the dead or whatever anymore. It wouldn't feel right. It's opening a can of worms that should have stayed closed!

I do kind of like Henry and Erika. Very cute. But that's mostly because they're not so 'overly together'. Plus I like the characters seperately.
            Indeed! They're fun separately and fun together!

Right. It seemed so adventurous and then it sort of went all ''who needs a good puzzle when I know how to get there and ...walk in''. It seemed so easy and... I just didn't LOVE it.

*blinks*
            Yes...it was very anti-climactic And I was disappointed in that!

I really do adore the show. I do.
            'Awakening' made everything better in a heartbeat.
            But that's because Tesla is awesome! I love episodes with him in them!

Oh the fun in here btw...ripped out of my "good" pair of jeans while lifting Tjinta into the car yesterday(5 months old and had cost me 120 euros(105 pounds) Can't fix them anymore; it was that bad)
            Today our heater didn't work...I was dirty and needed a shower...so ended up taking a pretty cold one

*sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Armageddon 2011 Auckland Amanda Tapping (some spoilers for Monsoon)

sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks Sil
                sigpic

Comment

Need a little PS or artwork help please.....plenty of time so there is no rush. I want to get a picture of two people and interject a picture of Amanda into the picture so it looks like the three of them are together. Then I can have Amanda sign it at AT6 - see - plenty of time. I haven't gotten the picture yet, in fact I haven't even asked for it yet (want to see if I can get a volunteer first to help), but if I can get it, is there someone out there who can (please) put Amanda into the picture so it looks real. This isn't a joke or anything, just a way to have a "group" picture for someone who can't make it to AT6. You can email me here at Gateworld or just respond to this post. Thanks in advance!
                  sigpic

Comment

had way to many pages to catch up on in here. Aren't all of you a chatty bunch.
                    Waves to all, and hopes everyone had a good weekend. I did. Bought a new car. So excited.

Monsoon
                    Spoiler:

With all the discussion of this eps. i thought i would put my two cents in.

I loved the episode. Fantastically written, directed and acted. The high points for me.

1. Seeing Will grow up a little bit more. Not a big fan of Abby and Will but i actually thought there relationship grew a lot from this episode. Actually liked what he did to Abby as far as showing her the FBI has no idea what they are doing when it comes to abnormals.
                    2. Helen and the island....i actually saw the ending of who the guy they were meeting was. I guessed it when he first walked in. But i liked how the whole thing played out.
                    Helen as Dr. A$$-kicking purely amazing.
                    3. On the whole abnormals knowing who Helen would be, i don't think that is necessarily true, especially if these abnormals were taken in by the government. It never says how long they have know about them, also it stands to reason to be that it has some connection to what is happening with Tesla...at least that is just what i think.
                    4. I actually miss Kate, i thought here character was really starting to grow, i really hope she is in a few more episodes.
                    5. As far as the kiss at the end, i think it was a little out of place, not necessarily out of character for Helen. It didn't seem forced but i personally didn't see the need for it.

Overall i thought it was an amazing episode and can't wait for more of them.

sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Yeeey for new car Max!!!!! Happy driving

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Need a little PS or artwork help please.....plenty of time so there is no rush. I want to get a picture of two people and interject a picture of Amanda into the picture so it looks like the three of them are together. Then I can have Amanda sign it at AT6 - see - plenty of time. I haven't gotten the picture yet, in fact I haven't even asked for it yet (want to see if I can get a volunteer first to help), but if I can get it, is there someone out there who can (please) put Amanda into the picture so it looks real. This isn't a joke or anything, just a way to have a "group" picture for someone who can't make it to AT6. You can email me here at Gateworld or just respond to this post. Thanks in advance!
                      I'd be happy to try! I don't guarantee that it would look real... but as I said I could try. If you don't like the end result you could ask again for someone to do this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                        had way to many pages to catch up on in here. Aren't all of you a chatty bunch.
                        Waves to all, and hopes everyone had a good weekend. I did. Bought a new car. So excited.

Monsoon
                        Spoiler:

With all the discussion of this eps. i thought i would put my two cents in.

I loved the episode. Fantastically written, directed and acted. The high points for me.

1. Seeing Will grow up a little bit more. Not a big fan of Abby and Will but i actually thought there relationship grew a lot from this episode. Actually liked what he did to Abby as far as showing her the FBI has no idea what they are doing when it comes to abnormals.
                        2. Helen and the island....i actually saw the ending of who the guy they were meeting was. I guessed it when he first walked in. But i liked how the whole thing played out.
                        Helen as Dr. A$$-kicking purely amazing.
                        3. On the whole abnormals knowing who Helen would be, i don't think that is necessarily true, especially if these abnormals were taken in by the government. It never says how long they have know about them, also it stands to reason to be that it has some connection to what is happening with Tesla...at least that is just what i think.
                        4. I actually miss Kate, i thought here character was really starting to grow, i really hope she is in a few more episodes.
                        5. As far as the kiss at the end, i think it was a little out of place, not necessarily out of character for Helen. It didn't seem forced but i personally didn't see the need for it.

Overall i thought it was an amazing episode and can't wait for more of them.

Yay! New cars are Awesome!!!

And I agree with you totally, except

Monsoon

Spoiler:
                        I thought Abby and Will's instant make-up seemed false Way too quickly done.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Thanks for posting the panel, Sil!

WooHood for the new car Max
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Yeeey for new car Max!!!!! Happy driving

I'd be happy to try! I don't guarantee that it would look real... but as I said I could try. If you don't like the end result you could ask again for someone to do this.
                            Got a volunteer, but if she is unable to do it, I will take you up on it. Thanks.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Yay! New cars are Awesome!!!

And I agree with you totally, except

Monsoon

Spoiler:
                              I thought Abby and Will's instant make-up seemed false Way too quickly done.
                              Spoiler:

I do totally agree with you on that point. It was a little to quickly for my taste, as well. In a real relationship no one makes up that quickly, over something that big.

Thanks for the congrats. Totally enjoying my new car!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

I've just bought the flights for London in February!!!!!!!!!!!!! BritishAirways!
                                Though I can't buy the ticket for Chevron, since I have a Visa Electron and the site keeps asking me "issue date" that my card doesn't have!!!! and my card lasts until 2017 but on the site there're dates only until 2016!
                                I sent them an email to ask info...
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X