X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    And your sig is awesome.
    Those Amanda pictures rock. *nods*
    Thank you! I don't use PS very often but I couldn't resist to use this pic!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      uhm...I've just noticed our ranks. "Sharktopus", "Mansquito" ...what do they mean?

edit: mine is Beyond Loch Ness
      Yeah, they're at it again, probably for Halloween The background colour has changed too - a nice blue instead of the black Just as long as they don't start messing with my avi and sig again I don't much care what else they do

Nad, I can't quote you because then I'd see the Monsoon spoiler, but....

EDIT: Jumble, those new sigs are cool too.
      Now stop it.
      Thank you

Stop what??

Comment

You're welcome
        And I can imagine. It's gorgeous. She's gorgeous.
        ...I hate her.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Yeah, they're at it again, probably for Halloween The background colour has changed too - a nice blue instead of the black Just as long as they don't start messing with my avi and sig again I don't much care what else they do
        I think it's fine this time. The name and/or colour changes don't bother me, but meh. I'm so not over the pirate thing either

Nad, I can't quote you because then I'd see the Monsoon spoiler, but....

Thank you

Stop what??
        You're welcome too

Stop posting awesome new stuff while I'm posting a comment on how I love the previous one you made so that I have to edit because I *have* to comment on those as well?

And yeah, I do try to post spoilers in separate posts from other comments, but the ''Nice Job's'' do crawl in...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

You're welcome
          And I can imagine. It's gorgeous. She's gorgeous.
          ...I hate her.
          Oh, me too I tried to make a sig putting her in between Martin and J-Yo, but I just couldn't hack it

I think it's fine this time. The name and/or colour changes don't bother me, but meh. I'm so not over the pirate thing either
          Nope. Never will I forgive them for that

You're welcome too

Stop posting awesome new stuff while I'm posting a comment on how I love the previous one you made so that I have to edit because I *have* to comment on those as well?
          Sorreeee

To be fair, the first one was posted hours earlier

And yeah, I do try to post spoilers in separate posts from other comments, but the ''Nice Job's'' do crawl in...
          It's really never bothered me before, but this season I decided I don't want to be spoiled. I've already picked up on some things that careless people mentioned on Twitter - it's made me appreciate how difficult it is to stay completely unspoilered

For some reason I'm having trouble downloading Monsoon from my usual source

Comment

Oh for crying out loud. I should know better than to read the SyFy forums.
            I really do appreciate GW's 'happy' attitude now. Even the whiney moany posts.
            Even the PTB bashers.

...OK, maybe not the PB bashers

Oh, me too I tried to make a sig putting her in between Martin and J-Yo, but I just couldn't hack it
            Yeah.
            Totally messing up a great idea!

Nope. Never will I forgive them for that
            Nope. And it's even worse because I hate pirates.

Yes WooHoos and Spencers. It's a real issue

Sorreeee

To be fair, the first one was posted hours earlier
            But... I wasn't trying to post hours earlier

It's really never bothered me before, but this season I decided I don't want to be spoiled. I've already picked up on some things that careless people mentioned on Twitter - it's made me appreciate how difficult it is to stay completely unspoilered

For some reason I'm having trouble downloading Monsoon from my usual source
            I am bothered by it and I am spoiled.
            I don't like actual episode spoilers from people who have seen it, only out of context general spoilers.

And *hugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh for crying out loud. I should know better than to read the SyFy forums.
              I really do appreciate GW's 'happy' attitude now. Even the whiney moany posts.
              Even the PTB bashers.

...OK, maybe not the PB bashers
              What have we always said? Never stray from your happy place, it's not worth the hassle or the blood-pressure

Yeah.
              Totally messing up a great idea!
              Yes. It's bad enough that she's beautiful, talented and a thoroughly nice, HUGE-hearted person - but does she have to be surrounded by so many Awesome men? How the...... is that fair on the rest of us?

Yes, I'll admit it - I'm jealous of Amanda

And yet, not of Martin's wife - how does that make sense?

Nope. And it's even worse because I hate pirates.

Yes WooHoos and Spencers. It's a real issue
              Of course it is! They took away my Martin our avis, our identities FCOL!

No, sooo not over it

But... I wasn't trying to post hours earlier
              I was supposed to know this, how??

I am bothered by it and I am spoiled.
              I don't like actual episode spoilers from people who have seen it, only out of context general spoilers.
              Me too. But when some lovely person on Twitter makes it very clear exactly what the big deal is about this ep, it's somewhat annoying

And *hugs*
              One minute to go *crosses fingers*

Edit: YAY! Success!
              Last edited by Jumble; 29 October 2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

What have we always said? Never stray from your happy place, it's not worth the hassle or the blood-pressure
                I know, I know... II was living wild.

Yes. It's bad enough that she's beautiful, talented and a thoroughly nice, HUGE-hearted person - but does she have to be surrounded by so many Awesome men? How the...... is that fair on the rest of us?

Yes, I'll admit it - I'm jealous of Amanda

And yet, not of Martin's wife - how does that make sense?
                All that!

And it does kind of. I mean, with Amanda you *see* it and with Martin's wife you just *know*

Of course it is! They took away my Martin our avis, our identities FCOL!

No, sooo not over it
                I'm glad they stopped doing that. It was annoying and Icky.

I was supposed to know this, how??

You just are!

Me too. But when some lovely person on Twitter makes it very clear exactly what the big deal is about this ep, it's somewhat annoying

One minute to go *crosses fingers*

Edit: YAY! Success!
                Ah yes, I can imagine.

And WooHood!

sigpic

Comment

I know, I know... II was living wild.
                  ........ and got your fingers burned

Or your ears....... er...... eyes?

All that!

And it does kind of. I mean, with Amanda you *see* it and with Martin's wife you just *know*
                  Yes. I know.

Not making sense to me

I'm glad they stopped doing that. It was annoying and Icky.
                  You just are!
                  Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll try to stay more tuned-in in future

Ah yes, I can imagine.

And WooHood!
                  Quite a relief - I was starting to panic that my access to S4 had been cut off - and still no word of when the UK will get it 'officially'

Comment

I gave up on SyFy forums years ago. I used to post there regularly. In fact, I was one of the "original" members on that site (within the first 100). However, when I went back perhaps a year ago they wanted me to re-sign up and the attitude over there just wasn't worth even that little bit of hassle.
                    sigpic

Comment

Only three years? Feels like we've been here forever!

Can anyone remember a time when I didn't have pics of Martin on my kitchen wall? Anyone?
                      *delurks from catch up very briefly just to say....*

Yes. I can.

*goes back to delurking and catching up - and hopes there's more of Nola's posters / facts to laugh at*
                      sigpic

Comment

........ and got your fingers burned

Or your ears....... er...... eyes?
                        All.

Yes. I know.

Not making sense to me

Oh, I'm so sorry, I'll try to stay more tuned-in in future

Quite a relief - I was starting to panic that my access to S4 had been cut off - and still no word of when the UK will get it 'officially'
                        That's quite a scary thought!
                        I live in a media wise small and sci-fi low country, but really. The fact that the UK has to find alternate means puzzles me greatly

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I gave up on SyFy forums years ago. I used to post there regularly. In fact, I was one of the "original" members on that site (within the first 100). However, when I went back perhaps a year ago they wanted me to re-sign up and the attitude over there just wasn't worth even that little bit of hassle.
                        Oh yeah.
                        I have to say that it surprised me how hostile some people are. I mean, I know the world of fandom isn't always a sunny place and I've seen that here on GW and on Facebook, but the way personal opinions get expressed on the SyFy forums is just mind boggling.
                        I love different views on life and TV and all, but that... Meh.

Having said that, I do live near Amsterdam with all it's 'strange' inhabitants and coffee shops

sigpic

Comment

It's a great picture indeed! I had to PS something from that shoot too! Loved those pictures! They were absolutely amazing! and AT looked stunning as well...so jealous!

I had that on Facebook...I'm really considering unfriending these people if they do it more often...but for now...I let it go!
                          I just hate to be spoilered for Sanctuary.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          *delurks from catch up very briefly just to say....*

Yes. I can.

*goes back to delurking and catching up - and hopes there's more of Nola's posters / facts to laugh at*
                          *crash huggles Oma* Good to see ya in here

Re Syfy forums...I, so far, went once on another (SG) forum other than GW, stayed there for only a few months before I left...oh and I almost never posted. Not all forums are as happy as this one...
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann* I think of you at least 3 times a week when I see your double picking up her little brother from school I swear, she could be your twin!!

Unfortunately, I'm living up to my WooHoo name atm - I'm the AWOL one In fact, I'm so much The AWOL WooHoo that I didn't realise I wasn't even on the list until today
                            sigpic

Comment

Trick or treating...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                I've never been on other forums, except briefly on the Sanctuary one to ask about Martin's birthday - didn't even get a 'Hello'

All.

That's quite a scary thought!
                                I live in a media wise small and sci-fi low country, but really. The fact that the UK has to find alternate means puzzles me greatly
                                I know

It's ridiculous Watch say there are legalities to iron out - which I also don't understand because they had S3, what could be so different?

Oh yeah.
                                I have to say that it surprised me how hostile some people are. I mean, I know the world of fandom isn't always a sunny place and I've seen that here on GW and on Facebook, but the way personal opinions get expressed on the SyFy forums is just mind boggling.
                                I love different views on life and TV and all, but that... Meh.

Having said that, I do live near Amsterdam with all it's 'strange' inhabitants and coffee shops
                                Which explains a LOT!

I heard the other day that in the Netherlands it is illegal to smoke normal cigarettes in a cafe, but legal to smoke them on the street. Fair enough! But it is legal to smoke wacky backy in a cafe, but illegal to smoke it on the street! Very confusing

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                It's a great picture indeed! I had to PS something from that shoot too! Loved those pictures! They were absolutely amazing! and AT looked stunning as well...so jealous!
                                There are other pics as well that one? Have you got a link?

I had that on Facebook...I'm really considering unfriending these people if they do it more often...but for now...I let it go!
                                I just hate to be spoilered for Sanctuary.
                                The problem with Twitter is that people that I follow re-tweet comments from others that I don't, so I end up seeing things from people that I don't know (and probably woodn't want to), so unless I un-follow ....... you get the gist? I guess it's just best not to go there from Thursday until I've seen the ep

*waves to Oma and wonders if she'll ever reply to that pm*

Comment

Working...
                                X