The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    So much for promises But there's really no point in worrying about it - what's done is done and you can't change it, so just relax and enjoy your week-end *hugs*

I'm off to Jo's to mind the grandsons for the week-end - not exactly how I wood have chosen to spend the last two days of my holiday On the upside, it's a good opportunity to catch Lee and Joel up on the end of Sanctury S3

*studiously avoids clicking on Laurie's spoiler* I haven't got Monsoon yet
    Glad to see you heeded my words!
    sigpic

Comment

Not clicking, not clicking!

No Monsoon yet for me either, hopefully when I get back home tonight I'll be able to watch it

Have fun with the boys Jumble!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

No Monsoon yet for me either, hopefully when I get back home tonight I'll be able to watch it

Ah, such well behaved WooHoos.....good for you. Josie - you can read it after you see Monsoon...then you can appreciate it. If you read it now it will spoil the end of the episode! Maybe I should remove it and put it on in a day or so! Or maybe I'll just go to bed!
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          *tackle-hugs entire thread* Hello WooHoos!

I am disappointed - after promising that she'd have the official results of my observation up today, PFFFTT nada! Why can't folks just do what they say they're going to do or not say it at all? So now I get to live in suspense all weekend.

It wood appear that everyone is having a good time today and anxiously awaiting Sanctuary tonight. Happy viewing!
          Blegh!
          I'd say ''Try not to think about it'', but I'm not sure it'd work
          *hugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Ah, such well behaved WooHoos.....good for you. Josie - you can read it after you see Monsoon...then you can appreciate it. If you read it now it will spoil the end of the episode! Maybe I should remove it and put it on in a day or so! Or maybe I'll just go to bed!

You're a cruel woman.

I'm about to watch the ep, though... So you're forgiven
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I should have it by tonight *crosses fingers*

Although, I'm pretty sure I know what the deal is with that ep

Halloween madness So far I've taken Oren to a Halloween party, suitably dressed up as a vampire (but not a patch on our awesome Tesla ), dropped Joel off to his friend's house where no doubt they'll be getting up to Halloween mischief, dropped Lee off at his friend's house where no doubt they'll be getting up to all kinds of mischief, bought Herbie some Halloween sweets so he woodn't feel left out, collected Oren from his party complete with Halloween fun torch (no batteries ) and a couple of VERY LOUD Halloween whistles. The hostess's mother kept saying 'Sorry about the whistles!' Why buy them if you're going to feel you need to apologise?

Herbie and Oren are now watching Scared Shreckless, which should keep them occupied for an hour or two, then it'll be time to start making dinner and hope that Lee and Joel turn up in time to eat it

Yeah, great fun

Edit: Forgot to post this - for the AfA Friendship challenge...........

Last edited by Jumble; 29 October 2011, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Monsoon! Right up there in my favorite Sanctuary episodes. Serious fun, y'all!
              Spoiler:

1. SO much fun. The Sanctuary goes "Die Hard"

2. Will & Abby! I like them. Color me surprised. Love seeing Will as a grown man. Smart and on top of things, the way he's supposed to be. And Abby is fantastic. I might be a little in love with her.

3. I don't understand how people didn't think there was chemistry between Amanda and Sandrine Holt. I saw it right from the beginning when they were sitting in the cafe. And from the moment Helen rescued Charlotte, I saw it building. It was so intense. "I'm going to need to use your shirt." ? I mean, Helen was wearing a sweater, just sayin.

4. "I'm a doctor." "Of ass-kicking." Hell yeah!

5. The kiss was hot, just sayin.

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Just realised I've probably chosen the most huggy' thread to integrate into..... and physical contact is not my most favourite thing (it's become a bit of an ongoing joke at work to try an hug me)
                Lol! Like my uncle, he's not big on contact either - he squirms when you go to hug him but I like to think if it happens enough he'll get used to it

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *dashes in* WE HAVE INTERNET!!!!

This means I CAN CATCH UP WITH SANCTUARY!!!!! *does massive happy dance*

I'm not apologising for my excessive use of capital letters, in this case it's necessary!!!

*squishy huggles Woohoos*
                *squishy huggles Internet*
                Welcome back

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                Casually drops in and waves to everyone viewing the thread.

I am so ready for the weekend. Just a lil longer and work will be done. YAY!!!
                *waves hello*

*tackle-hugs entire thread* Hello WooHoos!

I am disappointed - after promising that she'd have the official results of my observation up today, PFFFTT nada! Why can't folks just do what they say they're going to do or not say it at all? So now I get to live in suspense all weekend.
                Try not to worry about it I'm sure it went well

Well you complained there were no comments about the last Sanctuary episode, so I am sure there is going to be comments made on this episode called Monsoon! And even if you like spoilers, if you haven't seen the episode yet...don't look! It will take away the impact.

Spoiler:
                This was a fun episode and I enjoyed it. There was a lot of intelligent action which I enjoy. Will was acting a little petulant again but not totally so I let it go. However, the ending took me by surprise. I had forgotten about the woman in this one would be the one that Magnus kissed. And I must say, that was definately a kiss!
                Monsoon:
                Spoiler:
                Yep, I really enjoyed this ep too! Wasn't surprised by the ending, but then I'd spoilered myself - and ofc there has been speculation for a long time about her maybe liking women as well as men. Have read some rather snippy comments about it though... so nice to come in here and discuss with all of you guys instead
                I liked seeing Will's romantic side... and the way he slipped in the 'i love you' and then abby was like 'wha-?' amused me. It made me think of Tesla in the five when he said it to Helen
                Nice to see how Helen's going to be financing the Sanctuary from now on, too. I had suspected the guy she was waiting to meet was already there... but didn't guess which one.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Spoiler:

2. Will & Abby! I like them. Color me surprised. Love seeing Will as a grown man. Smart and on top of things, the way he's supposed to be. And Abby is fantastic. I might be a little in love with her.

3. I don't understand how people didn't think there was chemistry between Amanda and Sandrine Holt. I saw it right from the beginning when they were sitting in the cafe. And from the moment Helen rescued Charlotte, I saw it building. It was so intense. "I'm going to need to use your shirt." ? I mean, Helen was wearing a sweater, just sayin.

Yep, I'd have to agree with you it's up in my faves too.

Monsoon:
                Spoiler:

1. yep - nothing like a bit of diehard sanctuary... have you been in the episode discussion thread? wasn't surprised there were nearly five pages of comments already!
                2. I think I like Abby more this season then what we saw of her last season... but then that happened to me with Kate. I think I just take a little longer than some to like a character
                3. I agree there was chemistry! and I liked how Helen saved Charlotte last minute. Thought their scenes were quite cute (at the start when Helen talks about lemurs (sp?) and you can see Charlotte's interest spike more (a scientist?) and likewise when Charlotte explains she wasn't trying to sell the virus she wanted it to be hidden away to protect everyone you can see Helen's interest in her increases too
                Get what you're saying about Helen asking for Charlotte's shirt too
                4. Dr Kick-A$$!! there seriously needs to be some art made with that on!
                5. *agrees* *grins*

Also, bought Christina Perri's album (lovestrong) yesterday... (I'm seriously in love with this album atm)...
                Anywho... there's a song called "Penguin" which made me think of Sam/Jack ship

Love like this, may come once
                Baby it's fate
                Like a soul mate, he's your penguin
                Baby it's fate
                Baby it's fate
                Not luck
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Spoiler:

In response to Monsoon spoiler by MidwifeOnBoard:
                  Spoiler:

1 - You are so right Helen Magnus "Die Hard" - really fun to watch!

2 - Will was a little annoying at times but so much more mature that I really like him in this relationship!

3 - Alright, don't get the "sweather" reference and I also didn't notice the attraction. I thought it was more Helen being Helen - especially when she said she was an "Old Lady" - what is she now with the added 113 years - about 281 years old! I'm not use to thinking that way, sorry!

4 - Love that line too! Really great one - you go Damian!

5 - And no matter how one leans - I must agree, that was one hot kiss!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooh llp - you need to fix your post with spoiler tags! And the quote of MoB's post - the part that didn't get spoilered needs to be.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooh llp - you need to fix your post with spoiler tags! And the quote of MoB's post - the part that didn't get spoilered needs to be.
                      Sorry, I took care of it soon as it posted so not a problem anymore....hope you didn't read it before I got it fixed. Forgot to put the "/spoiler" at the end! They need to put that "spoiler" button back into the "button" area!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I took care of it soon as it posted so not a problem anymore....hope you didn't read it before I got it fixed. Forgot to put the "/spoiler" at the end!
                        Yes, I did, but it's not a problem - I click on half the spoilers anyway (no self-control whatsoever!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Two more for the AfA challenge..........

I have no idea where all this pink is coming from - I don't 'do' pink

Made those whilst waiting for Lee and Joel to turn up - which they eventually did, half an hour late for dinner So they ate it cold

Comment

Jumble, that sig is so cute! I love it

Monsoon:

Spoiler:
                            That was a fun episode! I mean... stuff exploded.
                            Love the funny lines (in all the eps so far) and there are some really awesome characters.
                            As for the ending... I didn't feel a ship there, but I do think the kiss made sense. I thought it was one of those 'moments'. Very spontaneous. I didn't quite like the timing of it, all the way in the end with an abrupt ending, but hey. *shrugs* I have to admit that it didn't really move me in any way. Not bothered, not excited, it was just a ...moment

Will/Abby still doesn't do it for me. I do think that it's a solid ship though. I just like the characters less when they're together. I haven't got Abby issues and Will still seems to get better, so I do have hope.

*reads back*

I seem to be an anti-shipper on Sanctuary now. I'm not really
                            *blinks*
                            Although... with 13 eps... maybe I do like less romantic relationship and more action

EDIT: Jumble, those new sigs are cool too.
                            Now stop it.
                            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 29 October 2011, 12:40 PM.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

uhm...I've just noticed our ranks. "Sharktopus", "Mansquito" ...what do they mean?

edit: mine is Beyond Loch Ness
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                uhm...I've just noticed our ranks. "Sharktopus", "Mansquito" ...what do they mean?

edit: mine is Beyond Loch Ness
                                October Theme is B- Monster movies. The ones with bad effects and even worse storylines

And your sig is awesome.
                                Those Amanda pictures rock. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X