Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Woohoos Lots to catch up on...

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

I was talking to the lead actor for the web series I'm gearing up for, and she said to me after reading a draft of the script: "There are so many hugs in this script. I LOVE IT." I've learned a lot about hugs from you guys!
    Woohoos are the hug experts

On which note...

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Just realised I've probably chosen the most huggy' thread to integrate into..... and physical contact is not my most favourite thing (it's become a bit of an ongoing joke at work to try an hug me)
    Ah, we'll convert you We do it sneakily - get you used to virtual hugs so that when you meet us all in person you will be totally fine with the onslaught of hugging you'll be greeted with
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*dashes in* WE HAVE INTERNET!!!!

This means I CAN CATCH UP WITH SANCTUARY!!!!! *does massive happy dance*

I'm not apologising for my excessive use of capital letters, in this case it's necessary!!!

*squishy huggles Woohoos*
      *squishy huggles Internet*

Comment

WOOOHOOOOD!!!!!

*happy dances for Sarai*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

YAY! Welcome back to the world Sarai

You're going to LOVE Sanctuary!!!!

Comment

Ah see... being spoiled, I sort of know when to expect Tesla.
            In my case, I do consider that a pro.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            *hands Nad a spade* Just keep digging

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
            Wow so much to catch up on...
            Its official i am the Elusive WhoHoo...break out the champange i have a new name.

YAY!

With all the comments about Sanctuary i just wanna say i am loving this season, it is amazing. This show just keeps getting better and better. I LOVE IT!

huggles for all the martin pic spam. And to all my fellow WHOHOO's.

I will be popping in from time to time to spread the love and the hugs.
            WooHood!!!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Just realised I've probably chosen the most huggy' thread to integrate into..... and physical contact is not my most favourite thing (it's become a bit of an ongoing joke at work to try an hug me)
            *hugs*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I'm not apologising for my excessive use of capital letters, in this case it's necessary!!!

*happy dances along*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Whee! Celebrating with you!

I'm going to see my friend in The Laramie Project tonight, so I'll be watching Sanctuary late...
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Whee! Celebrating with you!

I'm going to see my friend in The Laramie Project tonight, so I'll be watching Sanctuary late...
                Have fun!

Yeah... Don't know what happened here :

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Good grief Nad, what have you done to poor little Broccoli?? You went and halloweened him

Next thing we know you'll be turning J-Yo into a vampire............

Comment

Good grief Nad, what have you done to poor little Broccoli?? You went and halloweened him

He asked for it!
                    ...really.

Next thing we know you'll be turning J-Yo into a vampire............

Now that's just ridiculous...

sigpic

Comment

Casually drops in and waves to everyone viewing the thread.

I am so ready for the weekend. Just a lil longer and work will be done. YAY!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        He asked for it!
                        ...really.
                        Are you sure? He doesn't look happy......

Now that's just ridiculous...

It is. Almost as ridiculous as turning RyRo into a Werewolf

*waves to Max*

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                          Casually drops in and waves to everyone viewing the thread.

I am so ready for the weekend. Just a lil longer and work will be done. YAY!!!
                          *waves*

Are you sure? He doesn't look happy......
                          He *is* happy.

It is. Almost as ridiculous as turning RyRo into a Werewolf

*waves to Max*
                          Ha.
                          That wood never happen

sigpic

Comment

*tackle-hugs entire thread* Hello WooHoos!

I am disappointed - after promising that she'd have the official results of my observation up today, PFFFTT nada! Why can't folks just do what they say they're going to do or not say it at all? So now I get to live in suspense all weekend.

It wood appear that everyone is having a good time today and anxiously awaiting Sanctuary tonight. Happy viewing!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well you complained there were no comments about the last Sanctuary episode, so I am sure there is going to be comments made on this episode called Monsoon! And even if you like spoilers, if you haven't seen the episode yet...don't look! It will take away the impact.

Spoiler:
                              This was a fun episode and I enjoyed it. There was a lot of intelligent action which I enjoy. Will was acting a little petulant again but not totally so I let it go. However, the ending took me by surprise. I had forgotten about the woman in this one would be the one that Magnus kissed. And I must say, that was definately a kiss!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                *tackle-hugs entire thread* Hello WooHoos!

I am disappointed - after promising that she'd have the official results of my observation up today, PFFFTT nada! Why can't folks just do what they say they're going to do or not say it at all? So now I get to live in suspense all weekend.
                                So much for promises But there's really no point in worrying about it - what's done is done and you can't change it, so just relax and enjoy your week-end *hugs*

It wood appear that everyone is having a good time today and anxiously awaiting Sanctuary tonight. Happy viewing!
                                I'm off to Jo's to mind the grandsons for the week-end - not exactly how I wood have chosen to spend the last two days of my holiday On the upside, it's a good opportunity to catch Lee and Joel up on the end of Sanctury S3

*studiously avoids clicking on Laurie's spoiler* I haven't got Monsoon yet

Comment

Working...
                                X