The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
    Jumble has posted more than 8 times my entire GW posts on this thread alone!!!! WOW, now that's dedication......... I need to stop being such a lurker!!
    Right there, that's the problem! If all those lurkers wood come in and say Hi the numbers wood be a lot more even and I woodn't look so .... so..... um......... dedicated?

Btw Mr, you need to choose a WooHoo name for your banner

Otherwise The WooHoodStock Administration Office (aka Nad) will choose one for you and you really don't want to risk that

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Right there, that's the problem! If all those lurkers wood come in and say Hi the numbers wood be a lot more even and I woodn't look so .... so..... um......... dedicated?

Otherwise The WooHoodStock Administration Office (aka Nad) will choose one for you and you really don't want to risk that

Thanks Jumble....... and I know I'm going to regret asking this but what do you mean by WooHoo name?
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Thanks Jumble....... and I know I'm going to regret asking this but what do you mean by WooHoo name?
        Something that describes what sort of WooHoo you are, for example.....

Josi - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo (because she is)
        MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo (because she's a midwife)
        Wendy - The Determined WooHoo (because she is)
        Cags - The Handy WooHoo (because she has a thing about Martin's hands)
        Sarai - The Dan-Loving WooHoo (because she does)
        Laurie - The Novel WooHoo (because she's an author)
        Amy - The WooHoo to Blame (for everything )

Get the idea?

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Or, to put it another way, Jumble is solely responsible for over a quarter of this entire thread

Oh is that all? I would have expected it to be much, much higher.

Thanks for the huggles everyone. We've had quite a good day all in all. I probably didn't tell you this (coz I told no one I was going) but I snuck away for the week and rented a cottage on Portland island. It's beautiful, sleeps 8 (+ 3 recliners and huge bedrooms to could definitely squeeze in and airbed or two) real log fire (yesss!) and plenty of parking *cough* although skill is required to navigate the rather steep and narrow road (yes, Jumble, steeper and narrower than yours - a LOT steeper and narrower ) but, I can get my mammoth motor on the drive with room for a couple more cars. And just a few minutes walk from the beach. When I say beach I mean Chesil beach which isn't really one for, y'know, paddling or sunbathing on, and when I say walk, well it's very downhill, which is all well and good until you have to go back up it again. But Chesil is stunning and completely unique - there's pics going on FB soon to demonstrate for anyone who hasn't yet been introduced to its beauty. Definitely a candidate for a future Woohooliday. Er, maybe not next August though (Olympics and all that.

Anyway, we set off out today; decided not to mope and wallow and waste a day of the holiday (especially not when it's forecast to bucket it down all day tomorrow) so went to the Sea Life park instead. On the way out we saw the most beautiful rainbow arching across the sky. One end touching down somewhere up the Fleet, off towards where we used to camp and the other about where Weymouth beach would be which Charles loved so much. So I stopped at our (my) favourite spot where the sea from Portland harbour crosses into the Fleet and took some pictures. I reckon Charles must have sent us that rainbow. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

And then we came home and I discovered the previous tenants had left a pack of cornettos in the freezer. Result!
          sigpic

Comment

Somehow I am not at all surprised by Jumble's total pages. I am, however, quite shocked at my own...I haven't been here long enough! Didn't I just find you guys a week or two ago?

Cags - the holiday spot sounds lovely. MR - definitely need a distinctive WooHoo name! I'm Fluffy's WooHoo, because we all know in the pet world who owns who...

Today's message:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Somehow I am not at all surprised by Jumble's total pages. I am, however, quite shocked at my own...I haven't been here long enough! Didn't I just find you guys a week or two ago?

Cags - the holiday spot sounds lovely. MR - definitely need a distinctive WooHoo name! I'm Fluffy's WooHoo, because we all know in the pet world who owns who...

Today's message:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ytriangle1.jpg
              Nolamom - Love this post....and who is that in the middle -sinking?

Cags - sounds like quite a lovely place. Wish I could come and join the WooHoos if they go there! But airfare is getting worse by the minute! Everyone is running short on spare cash so what do they do - raise fares!

MR - be cautious what name you choose - you will be stuck with it forever! Of course, in my case that wasn't true...I use to be the "Quilted" woohoo....but no long possess the Quilt! However, it is almost impossible to get a new badge around here!
              Last edited by llp; 26 October 2011, 05:34 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Oh is that all? I would have expected it to be much, much higher.

Anyone wood think I was in the habit of talking a lot........ I still stay Nad was more influenced by the meth than the math

Glad to hear the day went well Cags

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Nolamom - Love this post....and who is that in the middle -sinking?
                Must be me I guess

Cags - sounds like quite a lovely place. Wish I could come and join the WooHoos if they go there! But airfare is getting worse by the minute! Everyone is running short on spare cash so what do they do - raise fares!

MR - be cautious what name you choose - you will be stuck with it forever! Of course, in my case that wasn't true...I use to be the "Quilted" woohoo....but no long possess the Quilt! However, it is almost impossible to get a new badge around here!
                Have you tried asking our Awesome Badge-maker?

Comment

*waves*

Back home. Good visit with my sister. And holy moly, my 17 year old niece has turned into a super-smart, poised young woman. Wow.

Cags Enjoy your holiday!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *waves to MoB* Gorgeous boots! I LOVE boots, and it's just getting to be the right time of year for them *does a little boot dance* ... not to be confused with a *booty* dance...coz you know, I just don't do that sort of thing
                  MmmHmm...

Originally posted by josiane View Post

MoB, love the boots! I'm so not a shoe person, but boots I do like
                  Wore them today. TONS of compliments. Though I had to introduce my sister to Fluevog! I can't believe she's never heard of him because she lives in such a shi-shi town.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Drat, I just deleted such an insightful post!
                  Hm. I'm button happy today...

EDIT: Ah.

Heh. The WooHoodStock Administration offers useless statistics!

<snip for length>
                  The numbers all rounded off upwards and might be wrong due to typo and/or faulty math.
                  Math. Not meth.
                  If I left you out, count your blessings. I will find something else to embarrass you with

And no, the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer was not even bored today.

Please carry on.
                  I see I managed to escape the carnage.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

@ the stats! I believe in your meth Nad!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Cags again*
                      I'm glad in went well too. And I love the rainbow story

I think it wood only encourage you...

The WooHoodStock Administration Office s a great Baby WooHoo name giver.

Today's message:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ytriangle1.jpg
                      Only two weeks? Nah

and

Anyone wood think I was in the habit of talking a lot........ I still stay Nad was more influenced by the meth than the math

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      I see I managed to escape the carnage.
                      Which is strange because I did have you on the list.
                      In fact, you're in the top 10 with your 87 pages.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      @ the stats! I believe in your meth Nad!
                      Yes.
                      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 26 October 2011, 11:46 PM.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

OH, Whohoo how i have missed thee, yet work has kept me busy during these long days. And i still have work to do, just really don't want to do it.

So i drop by with a message of hope for today is Thursday only one more day to get through till the weekend, (well perhaps 1-1/2 depending on if you count today.)

Dutch love your current avi and sig- its a perfect Teslen shipper.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*drops in and hugs you all*

Just a quick hello... I'm in the middle of filling in a 20 page form that's seriously hurting my brain. For some reason making me wait 4 months for benefits last year whilst I'm long-term sick wasn't enough torture, and they now want to assess me again.
                          /rant
                          /cries just a bit
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Which is strange because I did have you on the list.
                            In fact, you're in the top 10 with your 87 pages.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs in*

I'm supposed to be studying... sssshhhh.

I just had to squeal with excitement because the costume I'm wearing for MCM Expo is all sorted and fixed up and everything. I'm super excited that I had to come bounce with you WooHoos! I'm dressing up as a... Science Officer from Star Trek, no joke

*huggles you all*
                              *huggles Cags* Glad to hear the day went well.
                              Lastrequest, 20 pages?! Good luck to you!!

I'll be back after studying...
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                *runs in*

I'm supposed to be studying... sssshhhh.

I just had to squeal with excitement because the costume I'm wearing for MCM Expo is all sorted and fixed up and everything. I'm super excited that I had to come bounce with you WooHoos! I'm dressing up as a... Science Officer from Star Trek, no joke

*huggles you all*
                                *huggles Cags* Glad to hear the day went well.
                                Lastrequest, 20 pages?! Good luck to you!!

I'll be back after studying...
                                Costume sounds awesome you'll have to post a pic!

And yup, 20 pages. And that's just THIS form. Nothing compared to last year but still rather stressful.

Trying to get it done before eppy 4 of Sanctuary as that can be my treat for finishing it
                                sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X