X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Boots make you happy? Good for you

I've never quite seen the attraction of footwear - I prefer to go barefoot
    Boots make me happy too! So I understand LGJ! My collection is a little embarrassing.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Boots make me happy too! So I understand LGJ! My collection is a little embarrassing.
      Ah yes! We know about you and your boot fetish

What makes me happy? Clothes-wise - nothing really. Clothes are a necessary evil in my book Shopping-wise? Can't think of anything

Pictures! I like pictures - which anyone who's been to my house will attest to since I have them all over my walls

Oh, I don't just mean Martinpics - I have pictures of all my minded children, my own children and my grandchildren all over the place And WooHoos of course

Easily pleased aren't I?

Comment

It's after 3am - I guess I should go to bed

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*snuggles Martin*

Comment

Morning Woohoos

More happy dancing for Bekki - have a fabulous time seeing Amanda You are having a good few days

MoB, so happy to hear you're all sorted for somewhere to live in the interim and that that stress is lifted. Sisters are the best
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Did someone say desserts?

So long as there's Brulee.

*does happy dance for Bekki* Awesome for you.

*does happy dance for MOB*

*does happy dance for Nolamon* I keep trying to green you but can't. I need to be more of a green tart I guess.

Oooh I do love Good News Days in the Woohoo house.

MR, Ellie is beautiful. My little man would have been Eleanor if he'd been pink flavoured.

Jumble, Benjabubs (sheesh, he's nearly 5 so I'm going to have to drop the "bubs" bit soon )... anyway Ben thinks Oren looks a bit like him. I think the fact he's wearing a tee shirt very similar to his one might be the reason. I do see you in them all though, particularly Lee, But Jo looks nothing like you in that picture! genetics is a funny old thing!

Just sharing something I saw on Facebook the other day, for all the cat owners out there (and the non cat owners who wished there really were such devices ):

sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoos!

Omigosh. Boots! Love boots, shoes, clothes, hats, etc. What can I say? It's a good job I keep a tight grip on my money or else I'd be swamped in this stuff...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *flops into thread*
              *curls up and goes to sleep*
              So glad it's the weekend

Awww, bless you. *hugs*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Morning woohoos!

Look, I tried to catch up properly but it's 6.30am and I can't stop buzzing and I'm not tired at ALL!!!

smiley smiley grin grin happy happy woooooo

The boy apparently came to his senses la la la la I feel like a little giiiiiirl!!!
              This. Is. Awesome. Love this so very, very much.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good morning WooHoos!

I'm in a great mood this morning. I supposed it comes from having a good night's sleep, a weight lifted off my shoulders about what lesson to teach for the observation, and having so much good news happening around here! Everyone seems to be joyful - it's great. If you're not, and you're just not mentioning it so as to not bring anyone else down, sending huge huggles... Oh heck, sending huge huggles anyway!!!

Still chuckling about the cat traps Cags...
                sigpic

Comment

I own 1 pair of trainers and 1 pair of 'best' small heeled boots for evenings out with friends, that is the extent of my shoe collection, just don't get the whole 'shoe' thing .... now if we were talking about books

Thanks Cags (unfortunately/fortunately she takes after her Father in looks)

Oh and the 'Cat trap' really does work!!!

sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

That cat picture is awesome! And so true !

Just wanted to pop in to *squishy huggle all Woohoos* and say yay for sisters MoB! So glad you have a solution of sorts

Comment

Morning all. Even though it is raining outside, today is a beautiful day. Two days in a row I've had a full nights sleep. I mean 8 solid hours. Well maybe one trip to the lu, but that doesn't count. Love it.

So happy for all the good news running around the thread recently. Congrats to all and a special shout-out to MoB. So cool about your sister.

I'll have to try that cat trap idea. Sometimes my two run around like headless horsemen, but I love them anyway!

Well, gonna go and hang a few more pictures....starting to look like home more and more! YEAH! Just wish the bookcase would come soon so I can finish up putting things away! See ya all later!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay Laurie, glad the place is looking good and homely. Try the boxes thing. My mum's cat (Purrkinns) used you squish himself inside a small shoebox and sleep. he also used to lick/chew olbas oil soaked tissues so he was a bit odd all round. Still the bestest cat in the world, ever (gawdresthispurryfurrysoul).

MR I am a bit like that with books. But, er, I do have rather a lot of pairs of shoes too. At last count I had 8 pairs of boots... er that does include wellies and an old pair of Doc Martens I used for gardening these days... and these which are quite simply the most awesome blend of smart, practical and comfortable. I might even love them more than my Doc Martens actually.

We don't have nearly enough guests here tonight. Hmm, what can we do to attreact them? ...

... oh ok.... * reluctantly strips off and runs nekkid through thread*
                        sigpic

Comment

If nekkid running doesn't do it, nothing will!

How can you wear such high heels? If I put on anything above 1" my feet won't allow it - and even low pumps will wear me out by the end of the day.

Here's a bit of advice for anyone who needs to share with someone they love...
                          sigpic

Comment

Cags I love those boots, but like Nola they're are too high for me..... too many old injuries in my knees, hips and ankles to wear anything that high

Nola love that little bedtime sign.... there's a reason I don't share - apart from with the Kitten, though tonight I'm not even sure will happen tonight, the cat trap appears to working a little too well There must be something that attracts them to the squareness of it all.......

Spoiler:

In fact I believe that I could put the lid on the box and she wouldn't notice
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Your cat is the cutest!

As for bedroom rules... Hmph, I don't think my furry things read English. Just seen this on Facebook (another GWer - thanks Pol) and it's oh so terribly true: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150216011007858

It appears my wobbly bits have had the opposite affect and sent them running. I don't blame them, frankly.

The heels aren't that high really, and a solid block so no teetering on pointy heels. I have always found a slight heel 1 - 2 inches more comfortable that dead flats. I get shin splints in dead flats. I like to be awkward.

Do yo think I should yank out the broccoli smoke then? Will that bring the spencers in?
                              sigpic

Comment

That is an adorable cat MR. Totally comfortable in that box. I'm still laughing over that video - do you suppose that's what our pets actually do to us? I have my little dog who lets me know when it's time for me to get up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X