No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nola - Good luck with the observation! I'm sure you'll do great!

Cags - LOL at the inspirational story!

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
    Been volunteering with a vision and blindness group lately too. Very interesting and meeting some nice people. Makes me think about exploring developing a universally accessible sort of museum with multi-sensory experiences. Not just audio and visual experiences, but smell and taste and touch...would be cool.
    Sounds like a plan! Very interesting. Glad you're enjoying everything you're learning.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    You love desserts? Then you simply MUST come to Anderson's - to quote Josi "BEST desserts in the world!!!"
    Love? That's an understatement.

Ever since I saw the Cocktail vid for AT5 (where you all just essentially ate desserts the whole time), I can't wait to taste those fantastic desserts you all keep talking about!
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*crash hugs*

*crash snoozes*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Ever since I saw the Cocktail vid for AT5 (where you all just essentially ate desserts the whole time), I can't wait to taste those fantastic desserts you all keep talking about!
        I wasn't eating the desserts, I was just filming the other gluttons

And drinking the odd couple of glasses of wine

But yes, Stuart's desserts are definitely to die for - and worth crossing the pond for

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *crash hugs*

*crash snoozes*
        *huggles Bekki gently and covers her with a blanket*

Comment

@ the inspirational story I could do with some of those guys to dig up my garden

You threaten to do a little dance and 49 guests disappear............

Oh wait! Maybe it was Dee that scared them off

*huggles*
          Oh wait! *pretends that I'm in a Three Stooges show and kicks Jumble in the bum*

Nola - Good luck with the observation! I'm sure you'll do great!

Cags - LOL at the inspirational story!

Sounds like a plan! Very interesting. Glad you're enjoying everything you're learning.

Meeeeeeeeee toooooooooo! And I can totally attest to the dessert(s)! ... I only ate the chocolate brownie but it was to die for! Seriously! Okay, now I'm drooling. Disguasting. Not the brownie, but me.
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Haha! 13 months until I eat Stuart's desserts then. And there's something about AT6 and a certain actress too.

*hugs Bekki*

EDIT: Jumble, have I PMed you my AFA challenge entry yet? I don't remember.
            Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 20 October 2011, 04:51 AM.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hmmm! Only one guest now and that turned out to be me.

And Jumble, if you insist, lets give it a try.

Dear Jumble,
              Just a little note to remind you to pack the dirt down in your growing plot. Wouldn't want a hand or foot to come lurching up out of that dirt. Glad you had so much fun with the "guys" we sent over. Hope it wasn't too many for that one plot!

Respectfully, a friend!

= let me know if it works!

LadyGalaxyJ - definately the best desserts! Yummmmm!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey I didn't even notice that! Sweet.

There have been a number of 69's in my life lately. A true woohoo through and through.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Porkies and pasta? What is this thread coming to?
                  Well-fed WooHoos, that's what it is.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  (((jumphugs Wendy, Amy and Cags))) Cause I haven't seen you in such a long time! Or at least it feels that way. LOL
                  *EPIC SQUISHES*

Congrats on the '69, Jumble.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Haha! 13 months until I eat Stuart's desserts then. And there's something about AT6 and a certain actress too.
                    You mean you're NOT just coming to the UK for dinner at Anderson's?
                    *hugs Bekki* EDIT: Jumble, have I PMed you my AFA challenge entry yet? I don't remember.
                    I've got the Carson set and an Amanda sig
                    Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Hmmm! Only one guest now and that turned out to be me. And Jumble, if you insist, lets give it a try. Dear Jumble, Just a little note to remind you to pack the dirt down in your growing plot. Wouldn't want a hand or foot to come lurching up out of that dirt. Glad you had so much fun with the "guys" we sent over. Hope it wasn't too many for that one plot! Respectfully, a friend! = let me know if it works! LadyGalaxyJ - definitely the best desserts! Yummmmm!
                    *looks out of the window* Nothing yet....... maybe they'll turn up tomorrow
                    Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Hey I didn't even notice that! Sweet. There have been a number of 69's in my life lately. A true woohoo through and through.
                    Lucky you
                    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Well-fed WooHoos, that's what it is.
                    Well 'fed'?
                    *EPIC SQUISHES* Congrats on the '69, Jumble.
                    Thanks

Comment

Finally I can check GW!
                      At work it became almost impossible!
                      2 weeks ago my dear boss blocked almost everything on the pc in the lab (FB, YT, twitter, tumblr, ffnet and all the forums that we visited)
                      I can use the pc in the office just 5 min in the morning before he come, and sometimes during my lunch break. But if he returns in his office too early, he looks at me like I'm committing a crime! (just a glass wall separates the 2 offices). Now I avoid to check twitter or GW during the work, since the word "break" is not included in his dictionary!
                      So far I've never needed a smartphone (also because I was afraid to become too much internet addicted) But I'm changing my mind now, though they're quite expensive here. I don't want to spend half of my monthly salary for a mobile phone!
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Cags such a nice story!

*huggles Chemmy*

MoB lots of '69s eh...I'm jealous!

*runs around nekkid*

...hm...You know I miss LJ in here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well 'fed'?
                          Oh yes

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          Finally I can check GW!
                          At work it became almost impossible!
                          2 weeks ago my dear boss blocked almost everything on the pc in the lab (FB, YT, twitter, tumblr, ffnet and all the forums that we visited)
                          I can use the pc in the office just 5 min in the morning before he come, and sometimes during my lunch break. But if he returns in his office too early, he looks at me like I'm committing a crime! (just a glass wall separates the 2 offices). Now I avoid to check twitter or GW during the work, since the word "break" is not included in his dictionary!
                          So far I've never needed a smartphone (also because I was afraid to become too much internet addicted) But I'm changing my mind now, though they're quite expensive here. I don't want to spend half of my monthly salary for a mobile phone!
                          That's SO expensive I don't know that I would have gotten my "smartphone" if it cost that percentage of my money *huggles*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

We sure get the guests on this site these days

XFchemist - bosses can be so bossy! I mean what difference does it make to look every once in a while. I use to get online at work at lunch and a few times a day, but I put out more work than most. What did it get me....a larger workload!

Jumble - no one showed up yet! I don't understand why it didn't work for you. So looking forward to going to Anderson's again....maybe more than once! I love the food as much as the desserts (well almost as much). You will be my home away from home! (Especially for eating out purposes). Now, if I could only get you to come back this way because of another TSE! Life would be perfect. Besides, I want to add to my infinity!

LadyGalaxyJ - 13 months.....we need to find something sooner for you to anticipate. You need more good things to happen more often! But then, I'm waiting (somewhat) patiently for the same thing! Oh well!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              We sure get the guests on this site these days

XFchemist - bosses can be so bossy! I mean what difference does it make to look every once in a while. I use to get online at work at lunch and a few times a day, but I put out more work than most. What did it get me....a larger workload!
                              Some bosses are nice, kind, lovely people.... mine is

Jumble - no one showed up yet! I don't understand why it didn't work for you.
                              Maybe because your address isn't Wormwood Scrubs?

So looking forward to going to Anderson's again....maybe more than once! I love the food as much as the desserts (well almost as much). You will be my home away from home! (Especially for eating out purposes). Now, if I could only get you to come back this way because of another TSE! Life would be perfect. Besides, I want to add to my infinity!
                              Yeah I know, you only come here for the food

I'm sure I'll be back your way for TSE2, it's just a question of when Yes, my glass is still half full......... *takes a sip*.... well, maybe slightly less than half

LadyGalaxyJ - 13 months.....we need to find something sooner for you to anticipate. You need more good things to happen more often! But then, I'm waiting (somewhat) patiently for the same thing! Oh well!
                              Hm, yes, the next year is looking somewhat empty....... apart from a mini-WooHooMeet here in November, and another up in Wakefield in December, then Chevron in February........then nothing until the following November..... we need to get something planned for next summer

Comment

Some bosses are nice, kind, lovely people.... mine is

Maybe because your address isn't Wormwood Scrubs?

Yeah I know, you only come here for the food

I'm sure I'll be back your way for TSE2, it's just a question of when Yes, my glass is still half full......... *takes a sip*.... well, maybe slightly less than half

Hm, yes, the next year is looking somewhat empty....... apart from a mini-WooHooMeet here in November, and another up in Wakefield in December, then Chevron in February........then nothing until the following November..... we need to get something planned for next summer
                                Well, you still have time to fill in your social calendar! After all it isn't until next year.
                                But no WooHoo meets coming my way, sadly! And no cons either.

BTW - Jumble - time to sharpen your editing pencil. I have been rereading what I wrote so I can get back into writing again. Somehow I forgot some of it (or maybe I forgot to pack those memories and take the with me!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X