The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    If I remember correctly, only her brothers call her Mandy. She doesn't like anyone else to do it! She mentioned that at a con I went to once.

Basic spoiler remarks about episodes 402:

Spoiler:
    I thought her entrance into the episode was a typical "Helen" entrance. Remember, as far as her crew were aware, she was only missing for hours not 113 years! Don't forget, Helen is low key in her relationships!
    Uprising

Spoiler:
    Even so, they thought she was dead, so not letting them know she was back was a bit odd, IMO

Sil, I saw that you sent the vid to Amanda - and the reply from RyRo

Jakie - I haven't got a question, but I hope you have a great time meeting Agam Take pictures!!!!!
    Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2011, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      If I remember correctly, only her brothers call her Mandy. She doesn't like anyone else to do it! She mentioned that at a con I went to once.

Basic spoiler remarks about episodes 402:

Spoiler:
      I thought her entrance into the episode was a typical "Helen" entrance. Remember, as far as her crew were aware, she was only missing for hours not 113 years! Don't forget, Helen is low key in her relationships!
      Uprising
      Spoiler:
      I thought it was a very Helen thing and I kept wondering where she's pop up - around in Praxis somewhere but in a different location, in the camp or just the Sanctuary? There were hints of her being around - the more obvious one the one that Will noticed but the others before that were all still her.

I also need to stop forgetting what I plan on saying...

Comment

I forgot to say......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Happy Birthday Coopie!

AH! That's because it wasn't a GW-friendly version. I forgot to change the link here.

Here it is!

Beautiful!
          That's beautiful!!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          *hugs Dee* Where've you been?
          Working

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          OK, I 100% agree with her answer to the first question! We actually had a conversation about that very thing at AT5. I walked up to the auto table and she said "We might have had this conversation before, but you thoughts on being called Mandy?"

You will get a punch in the throat if you call me Mandy... ok not really... you will get a stern look though.
          Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
          I remember reading that RDA once asked Amanda if he could call her Mandy and she replied "only if I can call you Dick"

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          there's my ugly face too...somewhere...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68j8uIbLGDE
          Awesome vid and such a great idea!!!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

what a gorgeous vid!! Happiness
            sigpic

Comment

I went to my first show with Tjinta today! We won first place! Woohoo!

Here two pictures!

And after we won! Victory picture

We also got a cup, a bag of food, dogcookies and had an awesome day! So in general a good day!
              Last edited by starlover; 16 October 2011, 11:43 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow Jann!!! That's Awesome!!! Well done both of you All that hard work/training certainly paid off

Hate to say this though, but those pics are waaaaaay over the kb limit

Comment

Congrats Jann and Tjinta!

Happy (Belated) Birthday Joe!

and a bit of wisdom for today...

sigpic

Comment

Happy Joe Day!!!
                    *hugs WooHoos*

Congrats Jann and Tjinta! Well done
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Happy (Belated) Birthday Joe!

and a bit of wisdom for today...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...temptation.jpg
                      Is it bad that I can totally relate to that?

Oh Nad, if you think this thread has too much ickybah go take a look at the current discussion on the GABIT thread

There is talk of penis sucking, and timing it right so it doesn't go soft too soon

And you'll never believe who started it - EH-T

No wonder she doesn't want her face shown on these threads

Comment

Congrats to you Jann and the star - Tjinta!

Good morning to everyone....yes I know it is already 11:30 here, but I love just being lazy and sleeping in every once in awhile! Good for the soul!

Well, I am at a standstill on my unpacking. Still have 3 boxes to go and tons of stuff laying about in the office. Waiting for the replacement bookcase - they broke my other one - which I believe will be here on Tuesday. Hope is come assembled. My right hand can't grip a screwdriver very well anymore....would find it difficult to build myself. Hopefully the next time I see anyone the problem (no not the bookcase - the hand) will be fixed. I only have to wait for Medicare to kick in. I'll keep you all advised!

Well time for some breakfast or lunch or brunch....besides I have a cat advising me she wants a treat. See ya all later!

Oh and Jumble - I've couldn't hold off any longer....started writing again!
                        Last edited by llp; 16 October 2011, 10:58 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening all

Busy, busy weekend Lots of family visiting - have been down to my grandma's today and had lunch by the seaside in the sunshine Haven't seen Uprising yet (*not clicking spoilers!*) but hopefully soon!

Belated happy birthday to Coopie and happy birthday to Joe!

sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Amanda saw our vid!!!!!!!!!!
                            *wipes tears*
                            *jumps around*
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Wow Jann!!! That's Awesome!!! Well done both of you All that hard work/training certainly paid off

Hate to say this though, but those pics are waaaaaay over the kb limit
                              Thank You(and thanks to everyone else!) I'm so proud of her! My little girl!

Fixed the size limit! (I think ) Sorry that I didn't look at that in my excitement!

*huggles to all Woohoos*
                              sigpic

Comment

Is it bad that I can totally relate to that?

Oh Nad, if you think this thread has too much ickybah go take a look at the current discussion on the GABIT thread

There is talk of penis sucking, and timing it right so it doesn't go soft too soon

And you'll never believe who started it - EH-T

No wonder she doesn't want her face shown on these threads
                                *blinks*

*blinks*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Amanda saw our vid!!!!!!!!!!
                                *wipes tears*
                                *jumps around*
                                Cool!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X