Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I hope so too Jann - I've missed your artwork
    I miss my own stuff too! But it's nice to see my work has been missed...now if all these supports went to my muse and she got pro-active that would really help!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    I want a fall break too. Not all colleges/Unis have one here. Turns out mine doesn't of course.
    *hugs* I got a long one, thankfully! I remember already finding the one I had in the US really short(only thursday-sunday) now I have a full week off! Well...I do have to hand something in for school on Friday, but I don't have to go to school at all

*huggles MoB* Like you said at least you still have a job and hope that you get everything sorted for Vangroovy very soon!
    sigpic

Comment

*fistpump*
      Arty Farty Snurched Martinpicture art.

I used our thread tags as decoration, in case anyone is wondering why it says ''brad wright''
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        The violence is very realistic. It made me flinch on more than one occasion. And it escalates as the series progresses. I guess you'd have to watch it and see how you felt. It IS brilliant story-telling.
        I may just have to take a look - you've got me interested now

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I miss my own stuff too! But it's nice to see my work has been missed...now if all these supports went to my muse and she got pro-active that would really help!
        *sends massive encouragement vibs to Jann's muse*

*hugs* I got a long one, thankfully! I remember already finding the one I had in the US really short(only thursday-sunday) now I have a full week off! Well...I do have to hand something in for school on Friday, but I don't have to go to school at all

*huggles MoB* Like you said at least you still have a job and hope that you get everything sorted for Vangroovy very soon!
        Our schools get a week for the Autumn half term the week after next - which gives me eleven days off! WooHooooood!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *fistpump*
          Arty Farty Snurched Martinpicture art.

I used our thread tags as decoration, in case anyone is wondering why it says ''brad wright''
          AWESOME!!!!

I forgive you for snurching my fave pic Well, actually, it's now my second favourite

You should have a go at this week's AfA challenge - I'd love to see what you'd make of it

Comment

*waves at MoB and LG*
            *does a cheer routine for Jann's Mojo*
            *applauds Jumble's Mojo*

He is I'm very picky about comedians - don't really find many of them funny - but MM really makes me

And there are pictures
            Oh yeah!
            And pictures, huh?

Oh, right. I always find that tutorials never come out anything like the original piece - I just can't resist an extra bit of boobling
            That's why I skip the tut and go straight to boobling
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

AWESOME!!!!

I forgive you for snurching my fave pic Well, actually, it's now my second favourite
              Thanks And to make up for the theft, I did name the artwork after you...
              The filename of the icon says: ''...jmbptre.jpg''. It's Nadshort for ''Jumble's picture''. Yes, yes. Weird filing system, but it works to keep the files straight

You should have a go at this week's AfA challenge - I'd love to see what you'd make of it
              I'll go look
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 14 October 2011, 01:25 PM. Reason: I said butt! :eek:

sigpic

Comment

*waves at MoB and LG*
                *does a cheer routine for Jann's Mojo*
                *applauds Jumble's Mojo*

Oh yeah!
                And pictures, huh?
                Yes, lots of pictures! some nekkid ones

That's why I skip the tut and go straight to boobling
                I like that the tuts show me new ways of doing things and suggest a different style - then I go to the boobling

Comment

Thanks And to make up for the theft, I did name the artwork after you...
                  The filename of the icon says: ''...jmbptre.jpg''. It's Nadshort for ''Jumble's picture''. Yes, yes. Weird filing system, but it works to keep the files straight

I'll go look
                  Good girl

Comment

Aaaaaaaand another one.............

Comment

Hello all! Been a very busy day for me. Got my new dresser delivered yesterday but was too tired to do anything with it. This morning I polished it and started filling it up....It's totally filled as is my other dresser! Both! I need to start giving some of this stuff away! Well maybe!

Also enjoying all the art work.....lovely stuff. Wish I had the time to learn how to do the program, but never enough of that either. Anyhow, went off and had a facial...so lovely. Been almost 2 years and about 2 years before that one as well. Use to go every month when I lived in So. Calif. May start splurging again.....they are quite lovely!

Jumble - I totally understand about the contacts. First time I tried them, there were only the hard ones. Almost impossible to get them in and out (at least for me) at first and I NEVER got use to wearing them. Go forward many many (many) years. They finally made soft ones that could correct for a stigmatism. Tried again. Took me about 10 minutes to put one lens in (feared sticking my finger in my eye) but once I got them in they were so comfortable to wear. Then I had to take them out....another real problem. It took me awhile, but eventually I got better at it and lost my fear. Wore them for about 6 years until I decided to have lasik surgery for seeing distance. I wore glasses since I was about in 7th grade! It just takes practice. Once you get past the fear (which will happen) and have them in for 15+ hours a day you will love it.

And I loved my lasik surgery. Just waited until they approved the one for distance and stigmatism! I found the doctor who was the lead of the trials (by the FDA in the US) and had him do it.....fantastic. I could see without any help. Now, of course, I need glasses for reading and the pc. Such is life. Thinking about getting lasik for that (maybe) but then maybe not. Kind of expensive. I hear they have a new procedure that is different....may look into that....I really hate wearing glasses. Of course my need now is because of getting older. So it will come back - but I'll me in my 70's by then and it probably won't matter!

Anyhow, back to unpacking and setting things up. Actually only one room (my office) has boxes to empty. But I still have things laying around everywhere. Working on that right now! See ya all later! Life is being nice to me so I'm and enjoying myself.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have been away but came back with an anniversary gift. This is a excerpt from a recent interview with AT:

“Martin Wood took himself outside of his comfort zone this year as well and wrote an episode called ‘Icebreaker,’ which he also directed. Our mandate on this show has always been to foster new talent and to give people opportunities that they might not otherwise have, hence me getting to direct as much as I have, and Robin as well as Damian directing, and now Martin writing. The collaborative relationships and collaborative feel of Sanctuary are very important to us and something we are determined to keep alive.”

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          I have been away but came back with an anniversary gift. This is a excerpt from a recent interview with AT:

“Martin Wood took himself outside of his comfort zone this year as well and wrote an episode called ‘Icebreaker,’ which he also directed. Our mandate on this show has always been to foster new talent and to give people opportunities that they might not otherwise have, hence me getting to direct as much as I have, and Robin as well as Damian directing, and now Martin writing. The collaborative relationships and collaborative feel of Sanctuary are very important to us and something we are determined to keep alive.”
                          Thanks for that EH-T I knew he'd written one but wasn't sure that he'd directed it as well - do we know what number it is?

Laurie, glad to hear you've got your dresser and are almost done with those dratted boxes

The lasik surgery you had hasn't been approved in the UK yet, so is not available I didn't have any trouble getting the contacts in and out, so maybe they are the answer to my problem At least I won't have to dig my glasses out every time I need to read the ingredients on a can, or the menu at Anderson's

Comment

Thanks for that EH-T I knew he'd written one but wasn't sure that he'd directed it as well - do we know what number it is?

Laurie, glad to hear you've got your dresser and are almost done with those dratted boxes

The lasik surgery you had hasn't been approved in the UK yet, so is not available I didn't have any trouble getting the contacts in and out, so maybe they are the answer to my problem At least I won't have to dig my glasses out every time I need to read the ingredients on a can, or the menu at Anderson's
                            The article did not say what number. I have seen names for the first 4 episodes so it is sometime after that.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Yes, lots of pictures! some nekkid ones

I like that the tuts show me new ways of doing things and suggest a different style - then I go to the boobling
                              Nekkid?

Ah... makes sense

Good girl

Aaaaaaaand another one.............

WooHood!

The article did not say what number. I have seen names for the first 4 episodes so it is sometime after that.
                              Welcome back!

Icebreaker is episode 7

sigpic

Comment

I've seen the names of the first four too, and a few others but I don't know what order they go in. I guess it's the usual 'wait and see'

Edit: Thanks Nad

Comment

Working...
                                X