• Show
Clear All

*hops in*

*waves*

*plops on couch*
    sigpic

Comment

We're being be-lurked again are we?

I wonder if cupcakes will bring them out...

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Hm. I like yours much better - maybe I need to apply a little colour shading to Martin and see how that looks?

It took me ages to find a font that looked like it wood show enough of his face, but I think maybe I still didn't get the right one Plus, of course, he does have too many letters in his name......

*lightbulb* Maybe I should try it with the Wood?
        Oh, that might work!
        Annoying thing is that you can't change the letters, so you'll always need to compromise the pics

*waves to 25 guests*

Wood one of you like to pop up here and tell us why we always have so many people watching us silently?

*Imagines one of the Spencers coming in with an essay on Spencerial Lurking Behaviour*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *hops in*

*waves*

*plops on couch*
        *waves*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to Jann* Are you done with all your housewifely duties now?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Oh, that might work!
          Annoying thing is that you can't change the letters, so you'll always need to compromise the pics
          Er..... what do you mean you can't change the letters?

*Imagines one of the Spencers coming in with an essay on Spencerial Lurking Behaviour*
          That wood at least enlighten us Funny how they all disappear when we wave to them

Comment

I hope so, since she plopped on the couch there...

Er..... what do you mean you can't change the letters?
            When you have found the right font, you have a set shape, you can't really bend your 'W' to fit the pic, meaning that you'll hace to make sure you use the right pic, or crop it properly.

Unless I have a really strange way of making picture in word artwork

That wood at least enlighten us Funny how they all disappear when we wave to them
            *scribbles in notebook*

''Do not wave at the Spencers.
            Do not feed after midnight.
            Do not talk about nudity.
            Do talk abuot nudity and randomly mention Amanda after.''
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
              *slides on in* You guys were busy this week! (it's taken me a few days to read everything, woohoo for being sick!) And did I miss celebration week? If I did I'm very sorry and very sad (and am sliding this in because I did make it for it http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...dyminispam.png)
              Totally missed this But it looks awesome

sigpic

Comment

I hope so, since she plopped on the couch there...

When you have found the right font, you have a set shape, you can't really bend your 'W' to fit the pic, meaning that you'll hace to make sure you use the right pic, or crop it properly.

Unless I have a really strange way of making picture in word artwork
                Ah, I see. But you can change the shape by stretching it widthways, lengthways or diagonally - not sure if that wood help though

I suspect you have a strange way of doing pretty much everything

*scribbles in notebook*

''Do not wave at the Spencers.
                Do not feed after midnight.
                Do not talk about nudity.
                Do talk about nudity and randomly mention Amanda after.''
                But.... those look suspiciously like rulez to me, and we don't have rulez on this thread

Can't I talk about nekkidness and then randomly mention Martin after?

Btw, it's been aaaaaaages since we've seen one of your famous Letters to TPTB - aren't you talking to them anymore?

Comment

Ah, I see. But you can change the shape by stretching it widthways, lengthways or diagonally - not sure if that wood help though

I suspect you have a strange way of doing pretty much everything

True, but woodn't that make the font look off?
                  (Oh dear me I'm talking artwork!)

And do not.

But.... those look suspiciously like rulez to me, and we don't have rulez on this thread

Can't I talk about nekkidness and then randomly mention Martin after?

Btw, it's been aaaaaaages since we've seen one of your famous Letters to TPTB - aren't you talking to them anymore?
                  Not rulez. Guidelines.

Yes, go mention Martin nekkid.
                  *blinks*

It has been ages, hasn't it?
                  I'll see what I can do about that

sigpic

Comment

Yep...haven't entirely finished my presentation for tomorrow, but missing people's keynotes for that! Will do it in the morning(have my presentation in the afternoon). Report is finished though and most of the house duties too! And I made spaghetti that everyone seemed to like since there was nothing left of it (and there was a LOT of garlic in it!)

Anyway...hope the party in here is good....even though I'm being a party pooper by going to bed now since I have to get up early tomorrow!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good evening WooHoos!

Home from work and just fired up the lappy. Sorry to hear about the job Chemist. So rude not to have contacted you sooner. And your "boss" sounds like a right dork. Great news about the 8 week job MoB. Another little one, eh Jumble? Where do you put them?
                      sigpic

Comment

Because Wendy brought her in as her +1.

She's a friend of Wendy's, and as far as I remember it she was referred to as +1 before she registered with GW, and we've just always called her +1

Edit: Or what Nad said
                        Ah. Thanks. Definitely missed that.

All alone with two guests... Most of you are probably sleeping.

*flops on couch*

I have lines to learn. I have a memorization test tomorrow. I'm procrastinating. I don't want to do it. *whistles*

Is there no one to distract me?
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'll distract you with a bit of Martin Art...

Fighting with my new ps...it doesn't recognize the brushes I put in the brushes folder! Grrr. I had to go back over to the old ps and load from there! Insane.
                          sigpic

Comment

True, but woodn't that make the font look off?
                            (Oh dear me I'm talking artwork!)
                            Not necessarily, I often do that

And do not.

Not rulez. Guidelines.
                            Ah, ok

Yes, go mention Martin nekkid.
                            *blinks*
                            Um.........

It has been ages, hasn't it?
                            I'll see what I can do about that
                            *sits down to wait*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Yep...haven't entirely finished my presentation for tomorrow, but missing people's keynotes for that! Will do it in the morning(have my presentation in the afternoon). Report is finished though and most of the house duties too! And I made spaghetti that everyone seemed to like since there was nothing left of it (and there was a LOT of garlic in it!)

Anyway...hope the party in here is good....even though I'm being a party pooper by going to bed now since I have to get up early tomorrow!
                            Gosh, you have been busy! Hope your presentation goes well

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Good evening WooHoos!

Home from work and just fired up the lappy. Sorry to hear about the job Chemist. So rude not to have contacted you sooner. And your "boss" sounds like a right dork. Great news about the 8 week job MoB. Another little one, eh Jumble? Where do you put them?
                            It's ok, that only makes 3 little ones and one after schooler

LOVE your Martin sig

I'm up waaaaay too early - no work today so I should have had a lie-in, but I was too restless *sigh*

Got a very scary (to me) thing to do this afternoon - I'm off to the optician's to try out contact lenses I've always had a 'thing' about eyes and hate the idea of putting things in them, but the optician persuaded me to try them and see how it goes. *bites fingernails*

It didn't help to see a Men Behaving Badly ep last night where Tony tried out contacts - he had very red eyes and spent most of the day with his eyes firmly closed because it was so painful I know it was comedy, but I didn't exactly find it encouraging

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Jumblie - yay for a new bub

MoB - yay for a new placement! and more yay for the albumn! Put me on the waiting list too, please

LadyGJ - So good to hear your foot isn't broken. Dancey injuries are the worst worst WORST, but hopefully, you won't be out of comission for too long!

*huggles everyone and plops down on the couch*
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves to Bekki*

I pmed you to link for the vid

Comment

Working...
                                X