The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, everyone.

Another MW art piece, this one a bit more Halloween-y than I tend to do. But I couldn't resist given the expression.

Comment

Awesome news MoB! (For the job and CD) Really happy for you!

ladygris - Great sig!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thanks, LGJ.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Speaking of cons, with me not working this weekend because of the foot, I'll have no problem meeting Agam Darshi! I was going anyway since she had a panel on Sunday afternoon, but I would have been rushed when leaving work. Now I can even go earlier and enjoy a few panels and spend a long day at the con!
          That's great! Don't forget to take pictures

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Hey, everyone.

Another MW art piece, this one a bit more Halloween-y than I tend to do. But I couldn't resist given the expression.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...niusBanner.jpg
          AWESOME sig!

Yes, that's a heck of a frown he has there - but it's still one of my favourite pics Beard!!

*huggles Sil and crosses fingers for a new job *

YAY! for you MoB

Comment

Thanks, Jumble.

Comment

Hm.

Comment

*huggles LGJ, +1 and Sil* because you all sound like you need it

*Happy dances for MoB* So pleased for you
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Random question:

Why is boxeddreams "+1"...? Did I miss a memo or something? *scratches head*

sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                    Hey, everyone.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...niusBanner.jpg
                    Heh. I like it!

Love the idea
                    Maybe the colouring of the pics needs to be more uniform, to make the word look less... chaotic?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *huggles LGJ, +1 and Sil* because you all sound like you need it

*Happy dances for MoB* So pleased for you
                    *borrows*
                    What she said
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Random question:

Because Wendy brought her in as her +1.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Random question:

She's a friend of Wendy's, and as far as I remember it she was referred to as +1 before she registered with GW, and we've just always called her +1

Edit: Or what Nad said

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Heh. I like it!

Love the idea
                          Maybe the colouring of the pics needs to be more uniform, to make the word look less... chaotic?
                          I love the idea, but having played with Martin it for hours I don't much like the result You could be right about the colouring

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

She's a friend of Wendy's, and as far as I remember it she was referred to as +1 before she registered with GW, and we've just always called her +1

Edit: Or what Nad said
                            I don't quite remember

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              I love the idea, but having played with Martin it for hours I don't much like the result You could be right about the colouring
                              I like it. It's just busy

I had that while playing with Tesla in my first pic in text sig as well. I didn't like the different colours, so I turned it into this instead

Which, of course resulted into a thread appropriate version:

See? I'm a big artworker now. I pretended to be really good. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Hm. I like yours much better - maybe I need to apply a little colour shading to Martin and see how that looks?

It took me ages to find a font that looked like it wood show enough of his face, but I think maybe I still didn't get the right one Plus, of course, he does have too many letters in his name......

*lightbulb* Maybe I should try it with the Wood?

*waves to 25 guests*

Wood one of you like to pop up here and tell us why we always have so many people watching us silently?

Comment

Working...
                                X