Clear All

Evening Woohoos

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    That's me alright - I'll talk to anyone, welcome anyone, hug anyone
    This is not an exaggeration

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    So--- tempus spoiler
    Spoiler:

Went through the fight scene with Galway (fight instructor, and massive crush) today after class. FYI, on first viewing, I was totally blown away by the fight. On second, I started to see the tricks they were using. This was the third viewing and we split it down bit by bit. I'm amazed at how the combination of choreography, acting, & camera work made my mind tell a story that was not really completely shown. It totally blew my mind. I'd go into it in further detail, but I've had wine and should really be going to bed.

Tempus
    Spoiler:

Would be really cool to hear more about the fight scene if you're able to post more later It was an awesome fight!

*throws huggles and cupcakes to everyone*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Foot update: It's a sprain. I was afraid for a while it might be broken, so that's good news. I am now on crutches and I attract far too much attention than I would like, but eh, I don't really have a choice. Weird thing is, it's not my ankle that's sprained; it's the tip of my foot, just below the little tow... (*mutters something about not being able to explain injuries properly in English* ) Anyway. I'm just happy it's not broken. I won't be dancing for a while obviously, and I need to call to get someone to replace me this weekend. We'll see about next weekend. I can probably go to my classes and teach by speaking only.

*hugs Woohoos*

Wardrobe issues
      Spoiler:

I finally learned how to properly lace a corset for Dragon Con. #1 WAY tighter and awesomer than what we did at AT5. #2- technically you are supposed to be able to lace it that way yourself. I suppose with practice and more yoga, I could do it without getting a cramp in my shoulder, but I was very happy to have Andi to help me lace in! #3 With the right front-fasteners (like the custom leather corset I ordered) I think you could lace in once and then front-fasten for a while until it needed to be tightened again.

And now you've put a big fic plot bunny in my head. And you know how I like to write Magnus and her corsets!
      *sits down and waits for fic*

*grins*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I love spoilers .
      I couldn't resist if I wanted to and so far, I still haven't seen anything I really didn't want to know. If anything I'm more excited about what's to come.

The Sancuary cast and crew are really good at giving away nothing while giving away spoilers.
      I fear the SyFy promo's much more

*hugs WooHoos*
      I feel the same way about spoilers. I don't want to resist because I like knowing little tidbits and I like speculating! I still remember what I thought Carentan/Out of the Blue/Into the Black would be about and I did have some really awesome conversations... until I turned out to be so completely wrong about it. It was fun.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      oh, the vid is 'blocked in my country on copyright grounds'

the wonderful woohoos of oz...foiled again
      Bummer. Don't they know what any Woohoo-vid should be viewable everywhere?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *runs around nekkid*

Much to do today!

Already vacuumed the floors and moped them, did the dishes, cleaned my room, did my laundry and now time to walk with the dog and do my homework...oh and somewhere in between make dinner for the family
      I almost feel like a housewife!
      Hehe! Go Jann!

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      And, I read somewhere UK won't be getting S4 till Jan?? I'm not sure at the validity of said website mind
      January? Bleh. That's unfair. *huggles UKers*
      Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 13 October 2011, 09:03 AM. Reason: I can't type. Ugh.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Evening Woohoos

Nope! I really am that easy

*snags a huggle and a cupcake*

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Foot update: It's a sprain. I was afraid for a while it might be broken, so that's good news. I am now on crutches and I attract far too much attention than I would like, but eh, I don't really have a choice. Weird thing is, it's not my ankle that's sprained; it's the tip of my foot, just below the little tow... Anyway. I'm just happy it's not broken. I won't be dancing for a while obviously, and I need to call to get someone to replace me this weekend. We'll see about next weekend. I can probably go to my classes and teach by speaking only.
          Glad to hear it's not broken - that wood have been six weeks + for no dancing

*sends fast-healing vibes*

I feel the same way about spoilers. I don't want to resist because I like knowing little tidbits and I like speculating! I still remember what I thought Carentan/Out of the Blue/Into the Black would be about and I did have some really awesome condos... until I turned out to be so completely wrong about it. It was fun.
          I used to click spoilers, but for this season I really don't want to know anything

Bummer. Don't they know what any Woohoo-vid should be viewable everywhere?
          Sorry state of affairs isn't it? They obviously didn't get the 'WooHoos are VIPS' memo

January? Bleh. That's unfair. *huggles UKers*
          Unfair? Bloody ridiculous is more like it

Comment

That wood still break the GW PG rule

I'm sure if you thought about it you'd see how I could have gutterized it
            Darn
            Yeah, I can certainly see the possibilities

Me! I'm a total soap addict
            OOooooooo okay so I have to ask what your opinion on Carla/Peter/Leanne is. If you have an opinion on them. I know the relationship-messes aren't for everyone
            Personally I'm feeling very sorry for Carla.
            And I'm shipping Carla/Peter. And I almost NEVER get into shipping in a soap

Where did you see that?
            Geektown

Evening Woohoos
            *waves hello*

Foot update: It's a sprain. I was afraid for a while it might be broken, so that's good news. I am now on crutches and I attract far too much attention than I would like, but eh, I don't really have a choice.
            Glad to hear it's not broken
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*huggles +1* Hope you feel better soon

I met a lovely little boy this morning, 20 months old and incredibly sweet......... and his Mum has persuaded me to look after him starting November - so much for me not taking on anymore work She changed her workdays because I said I couldn't do Thursdays or Fridays, and shortened her hours to fit in with my current hours, so I had no more excuses They're actually a very nice family so it won't be a hardship, and it'll top up my TSE2/AT6 fund nicely I guess it was just meant to be

Smile for today.....
              Thank you! I've been ill for two weeks and am really ready to be over it. Although I was just sat next to a radiator in my last class and was still shivering.... going to eat and then dive into bed for warmth (*cuddles dvds*)

And con funds are the best things

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Love the picture of Helen....really nicely done! And the party is still going on so you didn't miss a thing!
              Thank you And yippee. I still have things I'd like to push through photoshop (although I doubt there'd be too many complaints even if there wasn't a party going on? )

*catches and eats* Mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                More Tempus Wardrobe spoilers:

Spoiler:
                I have since learned to properly lace one as well. I would have googled it at AT5 if we would have had the time It's really not as complicated as I thought. And once you have one laced up you don't have to unlace it - just loosen it enough to get into it.

Even with those front fasteners you need to cinch it tighter once you are in it - this is the type I tried on too.

I don't think I could do it myself simply because my back and shoulders and arms don't like to bend that way. I will have Chris to help me when I wear one at Comic Con and I will get you to help me at AT6 (assuming there is another abnormal's ball).

And yay for plot bunnies! I was hoping you'd take up the challenge *waits impatiently*
                I will definitely help you lace up at AT6!

And you're gonna have to give me a few days for the fic, but I'll come up with something.

*waves*

Re: Monsoon
                Spoiler:
                I was REALLY pleased about this spoiler. Don't get me wrong, I ship Helen/Niko all the way but I just love that we get to see Helen dabble. I've never seen a female protagonist that's bi before - and I think it's great - although I hate labelling 'bi' as such. I prefer to think ''anyone can fall in love with anyone'' . And I bet that was a new experience for AT
                Re: the actress I think it's Sandrine Holt?

Do you have problems with your circulation?
                Yes. To all of this. And
                Spoiler:
                Yes. That is the actor

Foot update: It's a sprain. I was afraid for a while it might be broken, so that's good news. I am now on crutches and I attract far too much attention than I would like, but eh, I don't really have a choice. Weird thing is, it's not my ankle that's sprained; it's the tip of my foot, just below the little tow... (*mutters something about not being able to explain injuries properly in English* ) Anyway. I'm just happy it's not broken. I won't be dancing for a while obviously, and I need to call to get someone to replace me this weekend. We'll see about next weekend. I can probably go to my classes and teach by speaking only.

*hugs Woohoos*

*sits down and waits for fic*
                Glad your foot is going to be okay. Who knew this fic bunny would be so popular? I will think upon it!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Darn
                  Yeah, I can certainly see the possibilities
                  Thought you might

OOooooooo okay so I have to ask what your opinion on Carla/Peter/Leanne is. If you have an opinion on them. I know the relationship-messes aren't for everyone
                  Personally I'm feeling very sorry for Carla.
                  And I'm shipping Carla/Peter. And I almost NEVER get into shipping in a soap
                  Personally, I think the whole thing has been done to death - it's been dragging on for months I'm finding it hard to feel sorry for Carla, despite recent events, because I just don't like her - never have Plus, if they put her and Peter together (two alcoholics) that's just a recipe for disaster IMO. Leanne has been through a helluva lot to get where she is and I really think she and Peter should be allowed to stay together and live happily ever after - but that almost never happens in soaps

Hm. Just the guy's opinion - not to be relied upon I don't think Wait and see I guess *shrugs*

Comment

Job update.
                    It was really a lovely day This morning I was talking with one of my colleagues cuz she was printing the analyses of my reactions, and my dear No1 called me in the hallway and asked me if I did a reaction. I told him that I didn't have to fo that kind of reaction since we didn't have that reagent (they can't even read a label!) but I was going to make another one later with the one we have, as soon as I had my analyses. I turned to come back to my colleague and he called me back saying "Did you give you the permission to leave?" I replied "am I 5?", he said "There's a hierarchy and if I say to do a thing you're going to do that! Understood?"
                    I just left him, cuz I thought that it was better to not reply at all. Now, it was stupid chemically speaking cuz I can do my job! If the said reaction needs 12 h, I just have to use a timer. so it doesn't matter if I start it at 9am or 10am! Humanly he didn't know how to treat a person, but this I've already known
                    Then this afternoon, he came in my lab all happy saying that he found something useful for my reactions, as nothing happened before. Ohh it's not the first time that he behaves this way...still...
                    I can be obliged to do what he says but he will never have my respect!

For the another job. I did send a mail 2 weeks ago but the guy didn't reply. Today I tried with his colleague and she replied that they have already found a person. Well, man thank you! 1. to give me false hopes 2. to not have the courage to reply to my message!

In the end, life still sucks but I just have to move on and keep looking for a new job. Unluckily, lately it's very hard
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs Sil*

*grabs cupcakes and runs*

Unfair? Bloody ridiculous is more like it
                      *hugs*

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                      Thank you! I've been ill for two weeks and am really ready to be over it. Although I was just sat next to a radiator in my last class and was still shivering.... going to eat and then dive into bed for warmth (*cuddles dvds*)
                      Take care of you! And rest!

And con funds are the best things
                      They really are!

Speaking of cons, with me not working this weekend because of the foot, I'll have no problem meeting Agam Darshi! I was going anyway since she had a panel on Sunday afternoon, but I would have been rushed when leaving work. Now I can even go earlier and enjoy a few panels and spend a long day at the con!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hey Ladies!

Popping in with some happy news to share!

The hospital in Staten Island definitely wants me. And I'll start really soon. So, yay! The downside being that it's not a very mama friendly place- they have a VBAC rate of 0% ugh. But it's only for 8 weeks and I will do what I can during my time there to make it mama-friendly for the mamas I care for.

In other good news: Bryan and I are booked in for studio time to start recording my long-planned lullaby album! I am totally psyched. We are going to try to finish it before I move, and once it is ready for distribution, I hope to be able to donate a portion of the proceeds to S4K.

Things are looking up.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

LadyGalaxyJ: that sounds awesome I'm due to see both her & Jonathan at the end of the month. So excited

MoB: That all sounds awesome! I hope the place goes well, and the album!

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Tempus
                            Spoiler:

Would be really cool to hear more about the fight scene if you're able to post more later It was an awesome fight!

I will post from work if it's not busy. Otherwise, this weekend.

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                            LadyGalaxyJ: that sounds awesome I'm due to see both her & Jonathan at the end of the month. So excited

MoB: That all sounds awesome! I hope the place goes well, and the album!
                            Thanks! I'm relieved more than anything...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Ladies!

Popping in with some happy news to share!

The hospital in Staten Island definitely wants me. And I'll start really soon. So, yay! The downside being that it's not a very mama friendly place- they have a VBAC rate of 0% ugh. But it's only for 8 weeks and I will do what I can during my time there to make it mama-friendly for the mamas I care for.

In other good news: Bryan and I are booked in for studio time to start recording my long-planned lullaby album! I am totally psyched. We are going to try to finish it before I move, and once it is ready for distribution, I hope to be able to donate a portion of the proceeds to S4K.

Things are looking up.
                              Yay! and yay!

I have a friend due at Christmas time so I will definitely buy a copy of the album for her

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                                Yay! and yay!

I have a friend due at Christmas time so I will definitely buy a copy of the album for her
                                Cool! Though it probably won't be ready for distribution for several months after the recording is over. There's a lot of work, once that part is done. But you are #1 on the waiting list for a cd.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X