The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Ahhh....*must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers*

I take it you haven't seen it yet? *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Tempus:

Spoiler:
      Lovedddddddd the episode!
      Though time travels give me headache ...but after 113 years...uhm...there still will be 2 Helens *is confused*
      And I'm also wondering if blonde Helen was pregnant during Tempus *has never understood how she managed to transfer (and where????) Ashley's fetus
      Tempus

Spoiler:
      I hope she wasn't. With Ashley anyway... It's ten years after the Ripper killngs and it wood seem... meh.

Ahhh....*must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers*

No! You mustn't

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Tempus

Spoiler:
      The lack of hair does make him scarier - I don't see him as scary with hair.... but that could just be because he looks more like the CH that I met, and there's no way I'd ever be scared of him

Yeah, that's it - Magnus/Watson - nothing romantic about them IMO. They seemed too .... I don't know..... not entirely comfortable with each other playing those scenes in Normandy and Tempus

Like Will? Hm. I thought I might get to like him after Firewall, but I didn't - in fact I liked him less and less as the season went on - until Out of the Blue, quite liked him in that Have to wait and see what the rest of S4 brings

I don't think you'll have to do with Tesla for too long

I think if we keep posting spoilers we'll have to pretty-up the page with some picspam
      Tempus

Spoiler:
      I like to pretend that Helen/Watson isn't there...
      It seems so brother/sisterly

I grew to really dislike Will. I just hope he makes it up to me this season.
      In OOTB he wasn't Will. I could stomach him very well.

And you don't think I'll have to do with Tesla for too long?

Yes. Picspam
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Tempus

Spoiler:
        I like to pretend that Helen/Watson isn't there...
        It seems so brother/sisterly

I grew to really dislike Will. I just hope he makes it up to me this season.
        In OOTB he wasn't Will. I could stomach him very well.

And you don't think I'll have to do with Tesla for too long?

Yes. Picspam
        Ooops! Typo! I meant without

Ok.... *wanders off to PB*

Comment

I take it you haven't seen it yet? *hugs*
          No, my download limit is pretty low on this temporary broadband so can't stream or watch anything *sigh*

Roll on the 20th!

Comment

PTB picspam...........

Comment

No, my download limit is pretty low on this temporary broadband so can't stream or watch anything *sigh*

Roll on the 20th!
              Aw *hugs*

Dan/Silerspam

Feel better?

Comment

Ooops! Typo! I meant without

Ok.... *wanders off to PB*
                Thought so.
                Though I did cry a little.

And I'm impressed with the PTB picspam!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*squee* Much! Thanks Jumble *huggles*

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Posting from my shiny new laptop Perfect timing, it arrived today and my old laptop chose this evening to finally die completely Thankfully I have all the back-ups so can get all my files across (I hope... am in the middle of the long and tedious process of so doing). Big downside though, it's going to take me a few more days to get Photoshop installed so no artworking this week And I had ideas for the AfA challenge too Oh well, will just have to do them late

Tempus spoilers
                    Spoiler:
                    I loved it too, and having Magnus live out 'the slow path' home is fantastic, IMO. I think that could have really interesting implications for her character for the rest of the season, and can't wait to see how that plays out.

I was particularly impressed by how Amanda played Victorian Helen versus modern day Helen. We're not used to seeing Magnus really in the role of a Victorian woman, and I really thought AT conveyed the way Magnus both pushed against the boundaries of how she could get away with behaving and yet also conformed - the way she was with both John and James really struck me as a very careful balance between the submissiveness that would have been expected of her (and that she would have been kicking against) and the feisty independence that we know from modern day Magnus. Really nicely done I thought.

I do see the Magnus/Watson ship, personally, although I got that vibe less from this episode than I have from previous ones. I read it as being very much a friendship and support at this point, and not so much anything else which I think came later.

Right, enough faffing with file transferring and setting up, time to watch Castle
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh, and I might be sans Photoshop, but I did make this last night and hadn't posted yet

And that's sadly all the new art you'll see from me until the weekend
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Tempus

Spoiler:
                        Yes! Loved that scene with Adam Nice little twist!

Is Magnus the type to get maudlin and introspective? I'd rather think she'd use the time to gather knowledge and possibly seek out and help more abnormals - don't forget, she has the knowledge of the 168-year-old Magnus and could surely put it to good use without causing too much havoc with the timeline

You and I have totally opposite views on the fights/weapons/violence subject, so I'll say nothing

Email to you. And re Tempus --not spoilery--refers to something already canon but implied in Tempus

Spoiler:

Helen/James ship. I dig it, but I've seen it since his first appearance. I don't see them as one-true-love at all, but more as very very close friends with benefits. I think they were both too scarred by John to go in to OTL territory ever again.

For Nad re: Helen/Tesla- I see that as a scratch-an-itch kind of sexual relationship. I just can't see Magnus putting up with Tesla as a significant other for more than 10 minutes. JMHO, of course.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Oh, and I might be sans Photoshop, but I did make this last night and hadn't posted yet

And that's sadly all the new art you'll see from me until the weekend
                          Love that!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Email to you. And re Tempus --not spoilery--refers to something already canon but implied in Tempus

Spoiler:

Helen/James ship. I dig it, but I've seen it since his first appearance. I don't see them as one-true-love at all, but more as very very close friends with benefits. I think they were both too scarred by John to go in to OTL territory ever again.

For Nad re: Helen/Tesla- I see that as a scratch-an-itch kind of sexual relationship. I just can't see Magnus putting up with Tesla as a significant other for more than 10 minutes. JMHO, of course.
                            Getting this out of the spoiler.
                            The way I see Helen/Tesla is actually pretty much the same. Right now, I can't really see anything happening that goes beyond that. I guess the difference is that I do see potential and that I have the idea that there could be more than meets the eye. For me personally it's a fun and happy kind of ship not a romantic huggy angsty one.
                            It's all about what one prefers.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Evening Woohoos

Posting from my shiny new laptop Perfect timing, it arrived today and my old laptop chose this evening to finally die completely Thankfully I have all the back-ups so can get all my files across (I hope... am in the middle of the long and tedious process of so doing). Big downside though, it's going to take me a few more days to get Photoshop installed so no artworking this week And I had ideas for the AfA challenge too Oh well, will just have to do them late

Tempus spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              I loved it too, and having Magnus live out 'the slow path' home is fantastic, IMO. I think that could have really interesting implications for her character for the rest of the season, and can't wait to see how that plays out.

I was particularly impressed by how Amanda played Victorian Helen versus modern day Helen. We're not used to seeing Magnus really in the role of a Victorian woman, and I really thought AT conveyed the way Magnus both pushed against the boundaries of how she could get away with behaving and yet also conformed - the way she was with both John and James really struck me as a very careful balance between the submissiveness that would have been expected of her (and that she would have been kicking against) and the feisty independence that we know from modern day Magnus. Really nicely done I thought.

I do see the Magnus/Watson ship, personally, although I got that vibe less from this episode than I have from previous ones. I read it as being very much a friendship and support at this point, and not so much anything else which I think came later.

Right, enough faffing with file transferring and setting up, time to watch Castle
                              Agree with everything you said except
                              Spoiler:
                              Helen/James

YAY for new lappy!

So, it looks like the MW I was replacing is back NEXT WEEK. And there are no longer open shifts for me on the next schedule. *sigh* This makes me pretty mad. It really, really sucks. On the bright side, I may pick up an unfilled travel RN job in staten island. It's local, and a short assignment which would take me just into december when I can either move to Van if my visa is all taken care of OR grab another travel assignment out west because I'll have my WA state license by then. The downside is that the pay is less than 1/2 of my current hourly rate, BUT they give me like $45/day for expenses and a housing allowence that is twice my current rent. So that's a major plus. Everything from my hourly is bankable. So, fingers crossed that it comes through.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Getting this out of the spoiler.
                                The way I see Helen/Tesla is actually pretty much the same. Right now, I can't really see anything happening that goes beyond that. I guess the difference is that I do see potential and that I have the idea that there could be more than meets the eye. For me personally it's a fun and happy kind of ship not a romantic huggy angsty one.
                                It's all about what one prefers.

I guess we see Helen/Tesla the same. I appreciate Magnus shipping with many. Just not any of the kids TYVM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X