The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    True........ but don't you find it slightly disappointing that none of them are nekkid?

At least........ they haven't told us they are.........

Just as the trousers that I struggled into last week finally slide on comfortably and button up easily, Gino keeps telling me that chocolate is good for me

Apparently it increases your...... feelgood factor
    I firmly believe that they *are* nekkid. *nods*

And stop listening to Gino.
    Just... watch.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    I firmly believe that! To that end, I keep choccie miniatures in a biscuit jar on the counter so that I can indulge whenever I feel the need - and I feel the need frequently
    Yum.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I firmly believe that! To that end, I keep choccie miniatures in a biscuit jar on the counter so that I can indulge whenever I feel the need - and I feel the need frequently
      Ah, but I can't do that - if there's chocolate in the house I HAVE to eat it Usually all at once

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I firmly believe that they *are* nekkid. *nods*
      Hm. I think I'd like to know who they are before I start imagining them nekkid........... otherwise.....

*thinks*

*waves to Martin*

And stop listening to Gino.
      Just... watch.
      You're right - just watching him is good for my feelgood factor

So it was a mistake to listen to him earlier when he was saying that the balls should be allowed to rest, because then they become firmer? And it's best if they are the same size as each other but doesn't really matter if they're not?

Chocolate balls, CHOCOLATE!!

Uh....... I'm not sure that explanation helped

Comment

*blinks*

I do think it's a mistake listening to Gino talk about his chocolate balls. Or your chocolate balls, if you're the one handling them instead of him.

EDIT: I LOVE this vid with Amanda and Robin.

(And no, that has nothng to do with chocolate balls.
        ...I hope. )
        Last edited by DutchIndeed; 11 October 2011, 04:25 AM.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

I do think it's a mistake listening to Gino talk about his chocolate balls. Or your chocolate balls, if you're the one handling them instead of him.
          Ok, I'll turn the sound down and just watch him handling his balls *nods*

Did you know that in Dubai it's illegal to have sex outside of marriage, and you can be imprisoned for it?

*crosses Dubai off travel list*
          Last edited by Jumble; 11 October 2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

Woo....... quiet around here today - where is everybody?

Me? I've been PSing

It's supposed to be black and white, but you know me - just can't resist the colours

Comment

Ok, I'll turn the sound down and just watch him handling his balls *nods*

Did you know that in Dubai it's illegal to have sex outside of marriage, and you can be imprisoned for it?

*crosses Dubai off travel list*
                You were gong to Dubai to have sex?
                *blinks*

Jumble said sex!

And *I* said sex as well!

Thrice!

Woo....... quiet around here today - where is everybody?

Me? I've been PSing

It's supposed to be black and white, but you know me - just can't resist the colours

Awesome! I love that style

sigpic

Comment

You were gong to Dubai to have sex?
                  Well no, but I pride myself on always being open to new experiences - just don't fancy a few years in a Dubai prison being one of them

*blinks*

Jumble said sex!

And *I* said sex as well!

Thrice!
                  I did, but it's ok - it wasn't a serious discussion *detects vibrations coming from GW's basement area*

Quick! Somebody say something silly!

Awesome! I love that style
                  Thank you

So...... I didn't see anybody objecting to the 'Discuss Sanctuary S4 in clearly labelled spoilers' idea - anybody want to say anything about Tempus?

Comment

Well no, but I pride myself on always being open to new experiences - just don't fancy a few years in a Dubai prison being one of them
                    Well... I've heard some stories about prison

I did, but it's ok - it wasn't a serious discussion *detects vibrations coming from GW's basement area*

Quick! Somebody say something silly!

You just did by combinng ''sex'' with ''vibrations'' and ''GW basement area''...

Thank you

So...... I didn't see anybody objecting to the 'Discuss Sanctuary S4 in clearly labelled spoilers' idea - anybody want to say anything about Tempus?
                    In short...

Tempus

Spoiler:
                    I thnk the ep is absolutely amazing! It looks great. And the story was awesomely written and acted out.
                    I was a little confused at first about Spring heeled Jack and the Ripper killings, but I think I get it now.
                    I'm not sure I like the living out 113 years concept...

sigpic

Comment

Well... I've heard some stories about prison
                      Oooh! Do tell!

You just did by combinng ''sex'' with ''vibrations'' and ''GW basement area''...
                      There's nothing silly about th.... oh, ok

In short...

Tempus

Spoiler:
                      I thnk the ep is absolutely amazing! It looks great. And the story was awesomely written and acted out.
                      I was a little confused at first about Spring heeled Jack and the Ripper killings, but I think I get it now.
                      I'm not sure I like the living out 113 years concept...
                      Tempus

Spoiler:
                      Ah no, I wasn't confused about the Jacks - got that right off

Living out the 113 years was necessary, and definitely a better conclusion than having some whizz-bangy scifi twist that got her straight back to her own time, IMO I'm just not sure how it works out when the years have passed and both Helens turn up in 2011 I guess I need to learn to suspend belief and stop trying to apply logic to an illogical situation

I had Tempus for about seven hours before I actually watched it Why? Because I'd heard there was a fight between Helen and John (thanks MoB ), and I was afraid it might be like Breach (which, as you know, I was very uncomfortable with), but it was ok - brief enough not to be a problem for me. Do we know why John no longer has hair? Must say, I prefer him without it.

So yes, Awesome ep, Awesome storyline, Awesome acting, directing, VisFX, costumes - everything!

Peter Wingfield, in particular, did a really good job I thought - he made Watson subtely different to the character that we know, which fitted perfectly with the timeline.

But I still don't buy the Magnus/Watson 'ship' For me, they just don't fit *shrugs*

I was also very glad that they didn't put Will in as some ancestor - that worked really well in Normandy, but I think they managed very well without him in Tempus

I missed Tesla, but there wasn't really a place for him except for a token 'hey look!' for the Tesla fans - better to save JYo for eps that use him better

Comment

TEMPUS SPOILERS

Spoiler:

So much I loved. To start:

1. Blonde helen asking John just who he was jealous of when he had her at knife-point. Ah, my OT3 slays me.

2. Also, same scene, Blonde!Helen reaching for her guns in the drawer. Oops.

3. The Helen/John fight. HOLY MOLY. I can't wait to show that to my fight instructor on Weds!

4. Adam implying she was a woman of loose morals at the club

5. Helen getting home the long way. I hope it lets us see more of her dark side this season. Helen Magnus avoiding society for 113 years? Seems like a lot of time to get a little too introspective. KWIM?
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oooh! Do tell!
                          I'd rather not.

There's nothing silly about th.... oh, ok
                          *nods*

Tempus

Spoiler:
                          Ah no, I wasn't confused about the Jacks - got that right off

Living out the 113 years was necessary, and definitely a better conclusion than having some whizz-bangy scifi twist that got her straight back to her own time, IMO I'm just not sure how it works out when the years have passed and both Helens turn up in 2011 I guess I need to learn to suspend belief and stop trying to apply logic to an illogical situation

I had Tempus for about seven hours before I actually watched it Why? Because I'd heard there was a fight between Helen and John (thanks MoB ), and I was afraid it might be like Breach (which, as you know, I was very uncomfortable with), but it was ok - brief enough not to be a problem for me. Do we know why John no longer has hair? Must say, I prefer him without it.

So yes, Awesome ep, Awesome storyline, Awesome acting, directing, VisFX, costumes - everything!

Peter Wingfield, in particular, did a really good job I thought - he made Watson subtely different to the character that we know, which fitted perfectly with the timeline.

But I still don't buy the Magnus/Watson 'ship' For me, they just don't fit *shrugs*

I was also very glad that they didn't put Will in as some ancestor - that worked really well in Normandy, but I think they managed very well without him in Tempus

I missed Tesla, but there wasn't really a place for him except for a token 'hey look!' for the Tesla fans - better to save JYo for eps that use him better

Tempus (I need the spoiler button back!)

Spoiler:
                          Oh, I do like that they went with the living it out solution, I just don't like the consequences.

John's Hair... I don't know. The lack thereof does make him look scarier...

The Watson/Magnus ship: I don't see it either and that's not even because of my own preferred ship. To me, it's just much more friendshippy than romantic...

Will. I think that judging by what I've seen in spoilers, I might just like him better this season. might. I didn't miss any of the 'kids' in this ep, and it goes to show just how awesome the recurring/guest cast is
                          I didn't miss Tesla. He always has a presence that needs to be front and center and like you said, this wasn't the ep for that.

See? I can deal with no Tesla for a while. Not that much of a desperate fan

sigpic

Comment

Tempus:

Spoiler:
                            Lovedddddddd the episode!
                            Though time travels give me headache ...but after 113 years...uhm...there still will be 2 Helens *is confused*
                            And I'm also wondering if blonde Helen was pregnant during Tempus *has never understood how she managed to transfer (and where????) Ashley's fetus
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Ahhh....*must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers, must not click spoilers*

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                TEMPUS SPOILERS

Spoiler:

So much I loved. To start:

1. Blonde helen asking John just who he was jealous of when he had her at knife-point. Ah, my OT3 slays me.

2. Also, same scene, Blonde!Helen reaching for her guns in the drawer. Oops.

3. The Helen/John fight. HOLY MOLY. I can't wait to show that to my fight instructor on Weds!

4. Adam implying she was a woman of loose morals at the club

5. Helen getting home the long way. I hope it lets us see more of her dark side this season. Helen Magnus avoiding society for 113 years? Seems like a lot of time to get a little too introspective. KWIM?
                                Tempus

Spoiler:
                                Yes! Loved that scene with Adam Nice little twist!

Is Magnus the type to get maudlin and introspective? I'd rather think she'd use the time to gather knowledge and possibly seek out and help more abnormals - don't forget, she has the knowledge of the 168-year-old Magnus and could surely put it to good use without causing too much havoc with the timeline

You and I have totally opposite views on the fights/weapons/violence subject, so I'll say nothing

I'd rather not.

Tempus (I need the spoiler button back!)
                                I don't miss it at all

Spoiler:
                                Oh, I do like that they went with the living it out solution, I just don't like the consequences.

John's Hair... I don't know. The lack thereof does make him look scarier...

The Watson/Magnus ship: I don't see it either and that's not even because of my own preferred ship. To me, it's just much more friendshippy than romantic...

Will. I think that judging by what I've seen in spoilers, I might just like him better this season. might. I didn't miss any of the 'kids' in this ep, and it goes to show just how awesome the recurring/guest cast is
                                I didn't miss Tesla. He always has a presence that needs to be front and center and like you said, this wasn't the ep for that.

See? I can deal with no Tesla for a while. Not that much of a desperate fan
                                Tempus

Spoiler:
                                The lack of hair does make him scarier - I don't see him as scary with hair.... but that could just be because he looks more like the CH that I met, and there's no way I'd ever be scared of him

Yeah, that's it - Magnus/Watson - nothing romantic about them IMO. They seemed too .... I don't know..... not entirely comfortable with each other playing those scenes in Normandy and Tempus

Like Will? Hm. I thought I might get to like him after Firewall, but I didn't - in fact I liked him less and less as the season went on - until Out of the Blue, quite liked him in that Have to wait and see what the rest of S4 brings

I don't think you'll have to do with Tesla for too long

I think if we keep posting spoilers we'll have to pretty-up the page with some picspam

Comment

Working...
                                X