No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble - Don't care where you get it as long as you can continue to get episodes! Even the SyFy online isn't showing the new episodes yet! So I wouldn't be able to send them to you! What is the matter with the UK, don't they know this is a matter of utmost importance!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      lg never posted here before?
      I'm so confused sometimes. Unless someone waves a flag and screams that he/she is new, I just assume that he/she has posted here before and that I already welcomed him/her.

So. Welcome to the thread lg!

Note: I say he/she just in case Spencers really are Spencers.
      It does get a bit confusing with LG and lg

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Evening Woohoos

I just love the bolded pic. Jumble's face is just fabulous
      I'm think by the end of the day he must have been pretty fed up with that dotingfangurly look on my face

I agree with this. I say we discuss as and when and just make sure to label up the spoilers really well with the episode title
      *nods* So have you seen it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Jumble - Don't care where you get it as long as you can continue to get episodes! Even the SyFy online isn't showing the new episodes yet! So I wouldn't be able to send them to you! What is the matter with the UK, don't they know this is a matter of utmost importance!
        Apparently not

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Nope, never posted here. It's "she," btw. Thanks!
          Your welcome. I sensed the Ladylike vibes.

*has visions of WooHoos entering dark alleys tto get heir Sanctuary Fix *

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          It does get a bit confusing with LG and lg
          Meh. I lurk on the art thread and I've been capitalizing LG for a while, so it's no problem for me
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*nods* So have you seen it yet?
            Yes! Loved it!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

We go and say how the UK'ers/Mainland Europeans won't get to see S4 and then it turns out that a whole bunch of us already has seen it...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well back to unpacking boxes. There seems to be an ever ending flow of them. I open two and three more appear! Would love to find the end, but I think this path is being led by a very big cat with a large grin! But like Alice - I will prevail!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
                We go and say how the UK'ers/Mainland Europeans won't get to see S4 and then it turns out that a whole bunch of us already has seen it...
                Yes, very good! But we won't ask how you get to see it!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes - but there are still some that haven't, and I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not going to get it until a few days after Canada and the US, so we still do need to keep the spoilers under control

I'm off the bed (yes, I AM going to watch Tempus again ), and I'll leave you with this little warning........

WoodNight *huggles*

*huggles Martin tiiiiightly*

Comment

Well back to unpacking boxes. There seems to be an ever ending flow of them. I open two and three more appear! Would love to find the end, but I think this path is being led by a very big cat with a large grin! But like Alice - I will prevail!

Yes, very good! But we won't ask how you get to see it!
                    You go Alice!

And no. Please never ask.

Yes - but there are still some that haven't, and I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not going to get it until a few days after Canada and the US, so we still do need to keep the spoilers under control
                    True that.

I'm off the bed (yes, I AM going to watch Tempus again ), and I'll leave you with this little warning........

WoodNight *huggles*

*huggles Martin tiiiiightly*

sigpic

Comment

good evening WooHoos! Just a quick pop in to say hi and pass around huggles. Had a work day today at school - no students. Did a lot of trainings in the morning and then worked in my classroom mainly in the afternoon.

Glad to see lg has made it over here!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        good evening WooHoos! Just a quick pop in to say hi and pass around huggles. Had a work day today at school - no students. Did a lot of trainings in the morning and then worked in my classroom mainly in the afternoon.

Yep, made it over. But probably will be as a lurker for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

You mean teachers actually work on inset days?

*runz*

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          Yep, made it over. But probably will be as a lurker for the most part.

You make a 69 and then declare yourself a lurker?

Comment

*runs in to hug and do a little shimmy*

I am glad we actually get to *see* some lurkers now

sigpic

Comment

*runs in to hug and do a little shimmy*

I am glad we actually get to *see* some lurkers now
                              True........ but don't you find it slightly disappointing that none of them are nekkid?

At least........ they haven't told us they are.........

Just as the trousers that I struggled into last week finally slide on comfortably and button up easily, Gino keeps telling me that chocolate is good for me

Apparently it increases your...... feelgood factor

Comment

Just as the trousers that I struggled into last week finally slide on comfortably and button up easily, Gino keeps telling me that chocolate is good for me

Apparently it increases your...... feelgood factor
                                I firmly believe that! To that end, I keep choccie miniatures in a biscuit jar on the counter so that I can indulge whenever I feel the need - and I feel the need frequently
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X