The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Benjabubs has school photo day today - but still has a scabby nose from his tumble the other day. Yeah; think I'll be photoshopping that one then.
    I really do hope they're not going to ask me to collect him every time he bounces on his bonce; my little man has definitely got my clumsy genes so that'll be at least once a week.

Right, best go; The Great West London Ironinng Mountain is NOT going to tackle itself...
    It just shows what an active little guy he is! Wear the scab with pride, Ben!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

From Twitter:

GillianHorvath Gillian Horvath
      by GateworldRocky
      Martin Wood sent me this to share. Thank #Sanctuary fans for making "Tempus" No. 1 on #iTunes! http://twitpic.com/6y3cgs

Wow, really? That's pretty awesome.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

From Twitter:

by GateworldRocky
        Martin Wood sent me this to share. Thank #Sanctuary fans for making "Tempus" No. 1 on #iTunes! http://twitpic.com/6y3cgs

WooHood! I'd say Party, but since we're techncally already having one...
        *hands out broccoli*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        True. Scabby noses look very cool
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ironing? I know not of what you speak.....

I know

Oh, but those pics with the bumps and bruises are nice to look back on - remember when?

From Twitter:

by GateworldRocky

Now that is awesome....glad i could be apart of that...since i don't have cable have to watch it somehow.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Exactly!

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
            Now that is awesome....glad i could be apart of that...since i don't have cable have to watch it somehow.
            I wish I could - ITunes UK doesn't have it

Bet that tastes better than broccoli

Comment

My WhoHoo art work. Not very good. But i feel uninspired right now. And i shouldn't with all the pics Jumble posted.

sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*runz in bouncing*

*trips over in excitement*

I've got Tempus! I've got Tempus!!! WooHoooooood!!

*runz off to watch*

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                  My WhoHoo art work. Not very good. But i feel uninspired right now. And i shouldn't with all the pics Jumble posted.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t.../visionary.jpg
                  For uninspired art, I'd say it's pretty darned awesome!

*runz in bouncing*

*runz off to watch*
                  *happy dances*
                  Did you find it satisfying?

Speaking of Sanctuary...
                  Now that we have an even funkier situation going on between the US/Can and European WooHoos... Any request on thread spoilers? (Apart from the obvious 'use spoilertags rule' )
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    For uninspired art, I'd say it's pretty darned awesome!

*happy dances*
                    Did you find it satisfying?
                    Very

Speaking of Sanctuary...
                    Now that we have an even funkier situation going on between the US/Can and European WooHoos... Any request on thread spoilers? (Apart from the obvious 'use spoilertags rule' )
                    Er...... what?

Comment

Very
                      Good.

Er...... what?
                      I blame any unclear part on being Dutch. *nods*

Now that we canb't all see new Sanctuary eps around the same time, is there anyone who wood rather not see spoilers on this thread? Or at least not for a certain amount of days due to viewing schedules?

sigpic

Comment

*runz in bouncing*

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...mpus-flash.jpg

*runz off to watch*
                        Did you love it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Good.

I blame any unclear part on being Dutch. *nods*

Now that we can't all see new Sanctuary eps around the same time, is there anyone who wood rather not see spoilers on this thread? Or at least not for a certain amount of days due to viewing schedules?
                          It's going to be difficult, because we still don't know when the UK will get it - could be months

I don't know - is it fair to say we can't talk about it in spoilers? Or can we just hope that those that don't want to be spoiled simply won't click? The most important thing, I think, is that spoilers be clearly labelled with the name of the ep, even when quoting and answering, so that everyone knows whether to click or not.

What does everyone else think?

Comment

It's going to be difficult, because we still don't know when the UK will get it - could be months

I don't know - is it fair to say we can't talk about it in spoilers? Or can we just hope that those that don't want to be spoiled simply won't click? The most important thing, I think, is that spoilers be clearly labelled so that everyone knows whether to click or not.

It's what the spoiler tag is for. I say use the tag and go for it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know - is it fair to say we can't talk about it in spoilers? Or can we just hope that those that don't want to be spoiled simply won't click? The most important thing, I think, is that spoilers be clearly labelled with the name of the ep, even when quoting and answering, so that everyone knows whether to click or not.

I agree with this.
                              One could argue that there's plenty of opportunty to discuss in the Sanctuary part of the forum, but since this is the only PTB thread out there, I think it's only fair to expect labelled spoilers here as well.

It's not an issue for me, but I figured I'd put it out there in case anyone does terribly mind.

sigpic

Comment

I agree with this.
                                One could argue that there's plenty of opportunty to discuss in the Sanctuary part of the forum, but since this is the only PTB thread out there, I think it's only fair to expect labelled spoilers here as well.

It's not an issue for me, but I figured I'd put it out there in case anyone does terribly mind.
                                Maybe we should leave it out there for 24 hours - give everyone a chance to voice their opinion?

Personally, I don't want to discuss it on the Sanctuary threads - I want to talk about it with my friends

Comment

Working...
                                X