No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g'nite Jumble. Sleep well - no getting up at 4am to check on GW!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Finally got to work a little on my Joe banner

sigpic

Comment

*sigh* You know all I got from the last few pages was that Sarai is in her new home (yay! and awesome huggles coz it's a grand feeling), Jumble might like some guy called Martin (personally I don't get what she see in him), MOB needs huggles (and is right to post and share important health like stuff like that), Nad's completely innocent (yeah, as if!) and Lake Windemere is simply beautiful... I mean Bee-au-tiful!

And that's about it...

...Oh and Josi flounces. Who knew.

I've had an utterly crapilicious day today. Beyond just dull, beyond blah, and well into the realms of... ok let's not go there, eh ...but the Woohoo thread has ended my day with a smile. Thank you.

Ok, since I may just about get a moment to make some art tomorrow (if I am lucky that is) someone chuck me a picture and set me a challenge to make myself a new sig and avi. Any picture you like, so long as it's that butt ugly geezer with the crusty old hands that Jumble seems to like (meh, each to their own! )
        sigpic

Comment

this is one she posted earlier Cags - it's got those crusty hands in it. I don't have very many of him (all I have are the one's Jumble has put up)

Problem is, it has the microphone...

How about the one from the Leos awards? he looks pretty sharp

sigpic

Comment

Niice choice Nola.

Suity Martin. Very... er.. ugly... yes yes. Utterly horrid on the eyes. I don't mind the mike. His hands always look more crusty and disgusting when holding something. Yes, yes they do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              In all the mental confusion I forgot to tell you that love your pics, but forget that now...
              Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Love the pics of lakes, trees, and random birds looking at you...
              Thanks!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Watch me distract you by posting new, yet random artwork for the party.
              <snip>
              OOoooo pretty art!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              1. Lots of sci-fi fans in NYC. Not tons of fandom-types.

2. Nope.
              Damn

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *sigh* You know all I got from the last few pages was that Sarai is in her new home (yay! and awesome huggles coz it's a grand feeling), Jumble might like some guy called Martin (personally I don't get what she see in him), MOB needs huggles (and is right to post and share important health like stuff like that), Nad's completely innocent (yeah, as if!) and Lake Windemere is simply beautiful... I mean Bee-au-tiful!
              I'm probably staying there next year too so you can all expect more tree/lake pics

I've had an utterly crapilicious day today. Beyond just dull, beyond blah, and well into the realms of... ok let's not go there, eh ...but the Woohoo thread has ended my day with a smile. Thank you.
              *hugs* hopefully tomorrow will be better for you
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hiya WooHoo's. Popping in. Been actually doing work today!

Hugs to the WooHooians who need it. Does that mean we live in WooHoo-ville? Hmmm.

*waves to Cags* Oh, wait, she's gone. Hi Josi!

Wait, maybe we're WoooHoooligans? Ooh.
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Looks like I missed all the fun....almost everyone is gone! Oh well, here's a picture you missed Jumble:

Love this picture and my (ex)quilt! Or this one:

And look at your face here:

And my other beloved souvenir:

Last edited by llp; 09 October 2011, 03:37 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

So THAT'S the famous license plate! Very cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      So THAT'S the famous license plate! Very cool.
                      I thank you...got it on a bid at TSE - will go back on the wall once I get to that portion of my move!
                      sigpic

Comment

Geez there was like a billion pics spam to go through. But i love it all. Thanks for the pics. And amzaing art work to those who posted amidst all the pic spam. Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          It's a sight to see Josi does flouncing beautifully

1. MoB, I'll admit my ignorance in not knowing that 'flu can be dangerous in pregnancy But if you know it is, don't be bothered about that crunchy person - if one mum-to-be gets a shot because of your warning then the naysayers don't matter

2. I've just been asked for a very early start tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

3. *gives Martin a loooong sloooooow hug*

1. It's super scary in pregnancy. I'm pretty darned crunchy, but I've seen a lot. And I believe whole-heartedly in vaccination.

2. Sleep well! Have a lovely day, even if it is early.

And that's about it...

Ok, since I may just about get a moment to make some art tomorrow (if I am lucky that is) someone chuck me a picture and set me a challenge to make myself a new sig and avi. Any picture you like, so long as it's that butt ugly geezer with the crusty old hands that Jumble seems to like (meh, each to their own! )
                          I must give you hugs, because this was simply a post of awesome. That is all.

At work. Had some work to do. Now kind of chilling. The docs working tonight are friends of mine, so we are having good times in between busy times.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

And that's about it...

Glad to be of service *hugs* for the rubbish day - tomorrow will be better

I see Nola beat me to it with the pics

*steadfastly ignores Cags' attempts to rubbish my Martin*

Because we all know she's joking, right?

Niice choice Nola.

Suity Martin. Very... er.. ugly... yes yes. Utterly horrid on the eyes. I don't mind the mike. His hands always look more crusty and disgusting when holding something. Yes, yes they do.
                            *hides eyes*

I know you're joking, I know you love his hands......... but....... my Momma Bear is still stirring

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            Thanks!

OOoooo pretty art!

Damn

I'm probably staying there next year too so you can all expect more tree/lake pics

*hugs* hopefully tomorrow will be better for you
                            Some of us are thinking about a trip to The Lakes next summer - when are you going?

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                            Geez there was like a billion pics spam to go through. But i love it all. Thanks for the pics. And amzaing art work to those who posted amidst all the pic spam. Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Glad to be of service *hugs* for the rubbish day - tomorrow will be better
                              Today includes a few hours of back breaking labour again so yes, almost certainly will be. The allotment really knocks it out of me. First though, the ironing. Oh joy.

*steadfastly ignores Cags' attempts to rubbish my Martin*

Because we all know she's joking, right?

No...

I know you're joking, I know you love his hands......... but....... my Momma Bear is still stirring
                              If I chucked my knickers at him and swooned at his feet I bet it wouldn't be the Momma bear stirring...

Just self preservation, m'dear. You know I love those hands of his. Particularly in motion.

Benjabubs has school photo day today - but still has a scabby nose from his tumble the other day. Yeah; think I'll be photoshopping that one then.
                              I really do hope they're not going to ask me to collect him every time he bounces on his bonce; my little man has definitely got my clumsy genes so that'll be at least once a week.

Right, best go; The Great West London Ironinng Mountain is NOT going to tackle itself...
                              sigpic

Comment

Today includes a few hours of back breaking labour again so yes, almost certainly will be. The allotment really knocks it out of me. First though, the ironing. Oh joy.
                                Ironing? I know not of what you speak.....

If I chucked my knickers at him and swooned at his feet I bet it wouldn't be the Momma bear stirring...

Just self preservation, m'dear. You know I love those hands of his. Particularly in motion.
                                I know

Benjabubs has school photo day today - but still has a scabby nose from his tumble the other day. Yeah; think I'll be photoshopping that one then.
                                I really do hope they're not going to ask me to collect him every time he bounces on his bonce; my little man has definitely got my clumsy genes so that'll be at least once a week.

Right, best go; The Great West London Ironinng Mountain is NOT going to tackle itself...
                                Oh, but those pics with the bumps and bruises are nice to look back on - remember when?

From Twitter:

GillianHorvath Gillian Horvath
                                by GateworldRocky
                                Martin Wood sent me this to share. Thank #Sanctuary fans for making "Tempus" No. 1 on #iTunes! http://twitpic.com/6y3cgs

Comment

Working...
                                X