Comment

*runs nekkid through the thread*

Hiiiiii

*huggles everyone*

Off to watch Sanctuary! Already did too much homework today
      sigpic

Comment

BTW - Your Character Map for special characters is under

C: Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools

When you do your search, you have to do an "all files" search. It will turn up as a short cut very quickly and you can just click on it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *runs nekkid through the thread*

Hiiiiii

*huggles everyone*

Off to watch Sanctuary! Already did too much homework today
          So, double-posting but avoiding the question, huh?

I've clicked 'render' on my final attempt - if you don't co-operate this time you're out of the vid

Thanks Nola

Comment

I have no patience with vidding. I've tried it a time or two, no thanks! I suppose it's the lack of artist in me . Odd that you're getting one image upside-down though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              @ Nad

Ok Jann, own up - what have you done to my Power Director? Put a curse on it? Sent it a telepathic message not to let me use any pics of you? Hm?

Everytime I put a pic of you into a slideshow it looks fine until I render it - then it turns upside down I've tried using a different slideshow function, I've tried changing the order of pics so that it's in a different place - still it turns upside down! C'mon, lift the curse - you don't want to be the only WooHoo not in the vid do you?

Or do you?
              I actually didn't do anything! Can't help it...I' m in an entirely different country...I'll try to will my picture to be behave itself...which is difficult since I don't do that either!

Still lol'ing in here though!

So, double-posting but avoiding the question, huh?

I've clicked 'render' on my final attempt - if you don't co-operate this time you're out of the vid

Thanks Nola
              I didn't even see I double posted! I swear I only pressed that button once!

I hope I behave in your vid...but I don't know

*giggles*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I have no patience with vidding. I've tried it a time or two, no thanks! I suppose it's the lack of artist in me .
                It does take a lot of patience, a certain amount of hair-pulling, and copious use of swearwords - but I got hooked when I made the first one for Martin and have been making them ever since

Odd that you're getting one image upside-down though.
                It's very odd, and I can find no logical explanation for it - definitely Jann interfering

But I've foiled her - finally got a slideshow with her up the right way

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  I actually didn't do anything! Can't help it...I' m in an entirely different country...I'll try to will my picture to be behave itself...which is difficult since I don't do that either!
                  Why do I not believe you?

Still lol'ing in here though!
                  Oh yes, very funny

I didn't even see I double posted! I swear I only pressed that button once!

I hope I behave in your vid...but I don't know

*giggles*
                  It's ok, you're behaving now - good thing too because I was seriously considering leaving you upside down

Comment

Why do I not believe you?
                    Because it's me

Oh yes, very funny
                    It is! I told you last night I would cause problems!

It's ok, you're behaving now - good thing too because I was seriously considering leaving you upside down
                    You wouldn't! Although I would have been very special!

Ok and moment of ranting...
                    So I've been doing groupwork again this semester(no choice) and this time not the teamleader, but there is just one girl in our group that shows up late, does her work bad, hands it in late etc. which is annoying. Now we are in a media class and we gave her the assignment to write down the guidelines for our FB page for our campaign...
                    Group leader already texted me yesterday about that she was being stupid and all again...oh and not to forget playing the victim role...now I got an email from her saying that she doesn't know what to do since she in previous projects only did content...
                    I actually got really mad about that and told her she can do research(she's our researcher) to find out and secondly she's in a freaking media(!!) class so she should know...including all the projects we already did about this stuff. It's SO easy and she is saying she doesn't know how.
                    Ugh! I hate group work. We already kicked her out in another group assignment...getting close to getting kicked out in here too. It's like being hired for something but you cant even do your job
                    /end rant
                    sigpic

Comment

I refuse to assign group projects because someone always tries to weasel their way out of doing any work and someone else always has to do an unfair share of the load. That old cry of "I don't know what to do" is absolute garbage. She's just freaking lazy.
                      sigpic

Comment

1. Where's your WooHoo badge???

2. Glad to hear you had a good time and managed to get a chat with Amanda and Robin

3. Glad I wasn't there then, I've managed to mostly stay spoiler free so far

4. I know, but you do look scary in those pics

5. I can sympathise - I like everything to run to plan - my plan

6. Tempus

Spoiler:
                        Please tell me it's not a one-on-one like Breach? Martin says it's the best Sanctuary they've ever done, so I wood really hate to not like it

*waves to Nola* Nice anniversary sig
                        1. It's broken. I need to fix it.

3. Avoid any and ALL promos by SyFy then. Really, really spoilery.

4. Why, thank you!

5. Exactly!

6. It's not. And it IS the best Sanctuary they've ever done. The show rarely blows me away. It blew me away.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

More celebratory stuff...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Oh you probably spell Character in some freaky American way, like with a Zed or something...

*runs away from wrathful Americans*

Anyone want to spend the day doing back breaking hard labour digging up couch grass? No takers? No, me neither, but that's where I'm going for the day.

Hmmmmmm!
                            sigpic

Comment

I say neither zed or zee - I don't even know what it is! SO THERE!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                BTW - Your Character Map for special characters is under

C: Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools

When you do your search, you have to do an "all files" search. It will turn up as a short cut very quickly and you can just click on it.
                                Actually for Windows 7 (US) go to Start - Programs - Accessories - System Tools - Character Map Obviously I found it, now what do I want it for!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X