No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are nekkid hippies in my CD cover!

What a cute vid of Amanda and Robin
    Can't wait for Sanctuary.

*blinks*
    Nekkid hippies...
    Not Amanda and Robin, mind you.
    Nekkid hippies in my CD cover.
    *shudders*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      No.

I don't like you anymore

OK, I still do.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        I don't like you anymore

OK, I still do.
        *cries* I just want to keep the peace in here!

You iz evil.

Did you have a good birthday so far btw?
        sigpic

Comment

*cries* I just want to keep the peace in here!

You iz evil.

Did you have a good birthday so far btw?
          I did untill you called me evil...
          *cries*

sigpic

Comment

I did untill you called me evil...
            *cries*

But you were...you wanted to fight in a hippie thread!

sigpic

Comment

But you were...you wanted to fight in a hippie thread!

I wanted to fight for our freedom...

60 Spencers. I wonder what their names are...

sigpic

Comment

I wanted to fight for our freedom...

But we are free!

60 Spencers. I wonder what their names are...
                Piet, Jan, Klaas, Hein... (which will be hard to understand for the non-Dutch people)

Errr...they'll have a lot of names... I just don't understand why we have so many guests lately What did we do?!?! Or more likely, since I haven't been on a lot...what did y'all do?!?!
                sigpic

Comment

71 Spencers now!

Something special going on that I don't know about?
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    71 Spencers now!

Perhaps because the Sanctuary premier is tonight they expect to find spoilers in here Although I don't think they will find anything...right? RIGHT?
                    sigpic

Comment

Heh. I'm reading a book called ''The UnDutchables''. It's a book that describes the Dutch from a foreign POV and it's awesome.
                      Anyway, here's what I just read:

''Holland is an informal, cosy name for the country, but officially it defines the dominant provinces of North Holland and South Holland. Originally heavily forested, these provinces were referred to as "Holt Land'' (lit. ''wood land''), from wich the word ''Holland'' derives.''

I'm from Wood Land!
                      I live in North Wood Land even.

But we are free!
                      Really?
                      Hm. Never mind then.

Piet, Jan, Klaas, Hein... (which will be hard to understand for the non-Dutch people)

Errr...they'll have a lot of names... I just don't understand why we have so many guests lately What did we do?!?! Or more likely, since I haven't been on a lot...what did y'all do?!?!
                      ...and Kees, Henk en Ingrid.

I don't know. I just keep thinking it's a fluke.

sigpic

Comment

71 Spencers now!

73!

...Maybe they just ...like us?
                        Oh no, wait.

We mentioned nudity again.

EDIT: Oh no, that's not it. It scared them Sorry Spencers!

EDIT: Does anyone else have problems with avi shrinkage after posting?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          You'll have it on your PC. Type 'character map' in the start menu search box and you'll find it. It's full of all the weird characters you could ever need, any of which you can select and copy

As a former language student I kind of had to learn how
                          Bloody knowall! ... but thanks for the tip. I've wanted to know how to do them fuzzy characters for aaages!

Jumble, in 20 years I think I hope not to be here, let alone you... oh, ok that didn't come out quite right.

Sarai, *huggles* Can't wait to see awesome pictures of awesome new house.

Happy birthday Nad... happy happy birthday... <--- that's me singing by the way. I don't do that often so you're honoured. Or something.

Happy Woohanniversary!

MOB, things always have a way of working out in the end. I truely believe this. *huggles and positive vibes*.

Well my delivery did not arrive between 9am and 1pm as promised. And they finally came clean and admitted they had too much work on (rather than fob me off with lies). I had a right go - 2 days wasted indoors and I ran out of milke at 10am this morning! But, my lovely, lovely Doc Martens are here now and I think I am in love with them. I will be making Marten art later... geddit? Martenart? Oh, never mind.

Hmm, Woohoo memories. Lots I suppose, throguh the clouded fog of broccoli smoke. Some fab, some legendary some... not so great. Life is full of ups and downs and Woohoos are awesome. That's all.

There's a typo in here somewhere but I'm just too wined up/tired to care.
                          sigpic

Comment

I never bounce.
                            Pfft!

I'm always never serious.

I am
                            Just correcting your typo there

We can have a big fight!
                            Can we have a big fight?
                            *bounces*
                            Canwe? Canwecanwecanwe?
                            Yes you can - go beat the stuffing out of Joe the Green Bunny!

That MoB scares me now!
                            She's always scared me

You just start again!
                            Too late, you're in there now

Thankies! I like the couch! I'm sitting on one right now...(with a lap(top) on my lab...who's on my lap )
                            *iz confused by labs and laps*

71 Spencers now!

Not really, just a little thing about us celebrating our 3rd Anniversary They're probably hoping that those of us that usually keep our clothes on will go wild and run nekkid.........

*thinks*

Not.a.chance.in.Netu.

Perhaps because the Sanctuary premier is tonight they expect to find spoilers in here Although I don't think they will find anything...right? RIGHT?
                            Nope, no S4 spoilers here.

No S4 in the Uk either

Comment

Huh.

You know, I often wander into this thread (and more often it's become my GW "home") and can catch on to the convo's pretty fast.

Today? Utterly lost.

Who the heck is Spencer?

Do we no longer love the MartinWood? :::sigh:::
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Yey for getting the package Cags! Even though it was late!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Too late, you're in there now
                                Drat!

*iz confused by labs and laps*
                                I know...it just sounded funny...

The abbreviation for a labrador retriever(my dog) is a "lab" ...so I had Tjinta on my actual lap...and on top of Tjinta my laptop!
                                Sometimes my brain is already so far away that I forgot the fact that other people can't read my mind and understand me!

Not really, just a little thing about us celebrating our 3rd Anniversary They're probably hoping that those of us that usually keep our clothes on will go wild and run nekkid.........

*thinks*

Not.a.chance.in.Netu.

I think a few of us will run nekkid during that celebration

Nope, no S4 spoilers here.

No S4 in the Uk either
                                There, there...*huggles Jumble* You'll get to see it eventually!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X