Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
    Thread Memories ----

That is awesome. I so want to go meet Martin Wood - he is such an awesome director and person. You ROCK JUMBLE. And so does MARTIN.
    Thank you - and yes he does!

I hope you get to meet him, he's sooooo nice, so unbelievably generous, and kind, and huggy, and sweet, and gorgeous, and se ........ um......

Yeah, I kinda like him.

hugs to all the WhoHoos!!
    *hugs back*

Comment

Thinking about one of the first posts I did here:

Originally posted by Jumble
      Age is just a number!
      My quote back: I so agree - I think I'll get one of those "Dorian Grey" type pictures in my closet and try to unage me some. Wonder if it would work. With my luck, it would probably go the other way. Oh well - One advantage of getting older, you can start your "second" childhood again and everyone just accepts it."

Still holds....and to Jumble - a big WooHoo hug - she was the first to welcome me aboard this thread. I had been on GW for about 2 years but hardly ever posted and never on this thread.....now you can't tear me away!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Thinking about one of the first posts I did here:

My quote back: I so agree - I think I'll get one of those "Dorian Grey" type pictures in my closet and try to unage me some. Wonder if it would work. With my luck, it would probably go the other way. Oh well - One advantage of getting older, you can start your "second" childhood again and everyone just accepts it."

Still holds....and to Jumble - a big WooHoo hug - she was the first to welcome me aboard this thread. I had been on GW for about 2 years but hardly ever posted and never on this thread.....now you can't tear me away!
        *hugs back*

So glad you decided to come out of lurkdom -this is definitely the place to do that

Comment

Happy Birthday Nad!!!

And PARTY TIME, YAY! Will be back in a bit with contributions

But for now...
          *throws confetti and huggles*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*comes back in with pretties rummaged from the depths of PB*

sigpic

Comment

Ooooooh! The Suit!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Woohoos!

Lovely thread memory Jumble! I can't wait to read more of those! So many things I've heard ever since I came in here, but wasn't here when it happened...

I don't have a lot of thread memories myself, except this: You are all an awesome bunch and I love every single one of you! Even when I have no time for GW, I come here, because I can't not come on here at least once a day, even if it's only to lurk and read. *hugs you all* I can't wait to meet many of you at AT6 in 13 months. Thank you again for the warm welcome! I was so shy to come in here, you have no idea!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                I always think English is one of the hardest languages to learn - we have so many words that have several meanings, we break our own spelling rules constantly, and the grammar is totally unpredictable French does at least follow patterns with it's verbs - except for the exceptions of course
                Really? o.o I've been told that French was really hard to learn, and ever harder to talk. Because we don't write it the way we pronounce it.

I never had trouble with English... except when I mix some spellings with the way we spell it in French, but I'm getting better, ha.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Aww! *hugs LGJ* Can't wait to meet you at AT6! Then you'll get lots of woohoo huggles in person
                  sigpic

Comment

*dashes in*

Birthday hugs for Nad!!!

Limited internet - on rubbishy mobile broadband atm. Should be back with a vengeance by the 20th though

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

EDIT: D'oh, forgot to say, new house is fab !

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAD!
                      (Van harte Gefeliciteerd! Fijne verjaardag!)

I'm trying to learn German at the moment...I'm on page 5(of 17) of writing my words down so I can learn them...this is gonna take a while
                      Dank je!
                      Und... danke.

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                      Have always wanted to learn German....but currently learning Spanish.

But i tell people i speak 2 languages English and Bad English.

Waves to NAD on her B-Day.

*waves back*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      I always think English is one of the hardest languages to learn - we have so many words that have several meanings, we break our own spelling rules constantly, and the grammar is totally unpredictable French does at least follow patterns with it's verbs - except for the exceptions of course
                      It's not hard because there's TV and pop music.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Happy Birthday Nad!!!

And PARTY TIME, YAY! Will be back in a bit with contributions

But for now...
                      *throws confetti and huggles*
                      Thank you!

Ah... Thread memories.
                      I remember when... *blinks*
                      This might take a while.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *dashes in*

Birthday hugs for Nad!!!

Limited internet - on rubbishy mobile broadband atm. Should be back with a vengeance by the 20th though

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

Thank you! *hugs back*

And a big WooHood!!! on the new house
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Aww! *hugs LGJ* Can't wait to meet you at AT6! Then you'll get lots of woohoo huggles in person
                          *hugs Josi back*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Glad to hear it! Happy for you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't have a long history here....but was welcomed with open arms into the fold of WooHoo. So thanks for that all.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Thread memories you say...

I'm not one for sentimental posts, but...
                              *breaks down and cries*

Way back when we thread oldies were still watching Stargate in black and white and listened to audiocommentary in mono sound on vinyl, being PTB crazy was a bad thing. Whenever we praised them, there was bound to be a post somewhere along the road saying something along the lines of ''I still blame TPTB for...''.
                              WooHoodStock changed that. We paved the way. We became the subject of many a song and poem. We started a revolution.
                              *blinks*
                              Of course we're the only ones crossing the road. We write our own lyrics and poetry.
                              ...And the revolution halted when we started smoking broccoli.

But still.

A lot has happened since the start of WooHoodStock.
                              Like...
                              Um.
                              Well, I can't remember what *exactly* happened, but I'm sure it has been awesome.

I love you.
                              I really do.
                              *blinks*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Nad*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X