The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Morning all! Well, afternoon/evening for most. Morning-ish for me. So far today I have had breakfast, watched Hollow Men commentary, gone running, showered and am doing laundry! Not bad, if I do say so myself. Working tonight, so that's cool. Amazing how I like going to work again, even if I'm not catching many babies these days. Have I mentioned I cannot wait to start catching Vangroovy babies? Really can't wait to catch my first home-birthed baby.
    Busy busy!

I do have to laugh when people say they've 'watched' a commentary

Lovely! Amanda really was so pretty in that ep. Not that she isn't always pretty. Just something special in OOTB, IMO.
    Thanks

Yes she was - probably subtly done to make her appear less like the Magnus we know and love

Jo has just been advising me to try acupuncture for my inability to sleep - she's obviously forgotten that I'm needle-phobic

Comment

Double post since I'm bad with quoting and reading everything before I post!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Why thank you Josi, that's so much nicer (and more accurate) than Laurie and Jann's suggestions

HEY! I was nice....
      *mutters*

What, another 'student' GWing in school?

*goes off muttering something about it being different in my day*

We didn't even have CALCULATORS!!!!!

You aren't a proper student-Woohoo if you haven't checked GW on school. It keeps people sane from boring teachers ya know...

And no calculators?!?!

You know you grew up in the stone age ...computer wise *runs from Jumble*

Welcome Max!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        No *adjusts halo*
        Yeah yeah, heard it all before *yawns*

See mine is mostly full with those...I haven't screencapped or gotten new pictures in quite a while! I've been a bad fan! *lowers head in shame*

Jann's good. Busy. Only two more weeks of classes left in this period...then life will calm down a bit and I'll be able to look better for a job...
        Next week I have 3 presentations to hand in, 2 reports and an exam. Oye. CRAZY!
        Oh and I'm in a different group for every class to make it even easier

But in the weekends I'm gonna see my friends and on the 16th I have my first show with Tjinta
        Good luck with that

Not more to report...I'm trying to stay cheerful with everything going on. (also a lot of people died this year and we again had two funerals last week one and tomorrow again an uncle of my mom....funeral number 13 for my parents this year)

Now stopping with babbling
        Aw, sorry to hear that - your family has really been through it this last year

*huggles*

Comment

Double post since I'm bad with quoting and reading everything before I post!

HEY! I was nice....
          *mutters*
          You called me insane

You aren't a proper student-Woohoo if you haven't checked GW on school. It keeps people sane from boring teachers ya know...

And no calculators?!?!
          We had to work things out in our heads, or with pen and paper - imagine that!

You know you grew up in the stone age ...computer wise *runs from Jumble*
          Absolutely right - I'm not even sure they'd been invented when I was in school, not for public use anyway

Comment

Oh good, you'll fit right in

Unfortunately we still don't know if/when the UK will get it On that subject, the only rule around here is that we always put new ep comments in spoilers until everyone has had a chance to watch
            Of course wouldn’t want to spoil it for anyone. I actually have to wait and watch it on hulu…I don’t have cable.

Welcome Max!!!
            Why thank you.

Busy busy!

I do have to laugh when people say they've 'watched' a commentary
            I do the same thing.
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
              Of course wouldn’t want to spoil it for anyone. I actually have to wait and watch it on hulu…I don’t have cable.
              I have cable, just don't know yet what channel or when Can't watch Hulu in the UK either. Got a lot of S3 from ITunes, but they didn't have any eps past Normandy Doesn't matter now, I have the dvds Just neeeed to know when S4 will get here

I do the same thing.
              Lots of people do

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                I'm so happy for you!

And I think it goes without saying that we will expect pictures of your and Bekkidoll's meeting with Amanda, right?
                ^^Seconding this!

And Martin didn't believe he had his own fans I guess they're all just a little quieter than other fandoms

*looks around*

I can't believe I just said that
                I can't believe you just did either

Says the 'Deceptively Quiet' Woohoo

Jann's good. Busy. Only two more weeks of classes left in this period...then life will calm down a bit and I'll be able to look better for a job...
                Next week I have 3 presentations to hand in, 2 reports and an exam. Oye. CRAZY!
                Oh and I'm in a different group for every class to make it even easier

But in the weekends I'm gonna see my friends and on the 16th I have my first show with Tjinta

Not more to report...I'm trying to stay cheerful with everything going on. (also a lot of people died this year and we again had two funerals last week one and tomorrow again an uncle of my mom....funeral number 13 for my parents this year)

Now stopping with babbling
                *hugs* You really haven't had a good year Here's hoping things improve for your family soon
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  ^^Seconding this!

I can't believe you just did either

Says the 'Deceptively Quiet' Woohoo
                  Yes - at least the rest of us are honest in our .... noisiness

Comment

Yes - at least the rest of us are honest in our .... noisiness

Hey! I didn't pick the name
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Hey! I didn't pick the name
                      No, but the fact that it fits you so well speaks VOLUMES about you

*runz back to PS Martinsig*

Edit: Done!

Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Do the words 'pot' and 'kettle' mean anythng to you?
                        Well one of them does.....say did anyone ask for broccoli recently???

Any Jumble - in your "day" a Chinese abacus was a "new tool".

No wait a minute...that would be an insult to me as well!

Where did everyone go!
                        Last edited by llp; 03 October 2011, 01:40 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG. Someone please tell me you saw the Sanctuary sneak peek. I'm dying here.

What, another 'student' GWing in school?

*goes off muttering something about it being different in my day*

We didn't even have CALCULATORS!!!!!

In my defense, I wasn't in class when I was on. In school, yes, but on break.

*adjusts halo*

Jann - Sorry to hear about your family. Sending you a good mojo for 2012.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Well one of them does.....say did anyone ask for broccoli recently???

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...colicakes1.jpg
                          Haven't seen that around in a while!
                          *noms*
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

D'oh! All I have to say... it wasn't me!

Had lots of quotes but then I realized I'm too tired.

Loves you all and hugs you all and special hug for Jann, hope things improve!!!!

And welcome Max!!!!!!

And welcome back Josi!!! I saw on FB that you had a wonderful time, would love to read somewhere about your journeys if at all possible

and...
                            off to bed with me. WoodNight
                            *huggles Martin*

Edit: LGJ I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Can not wait to see the ep!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Good Evening WooHoos!

Huggles to Jann - cuz you need 'em more than you may realize.

Welcome to Max!

Jumble - no they didn't have computers for regular people back when we were in school. Computers took up whole rooms! Certainly not laptops.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                OMG. Someone please tell me you saw the Sanctuary sneak peek. I'm dying here.
                                OMG - yes. AT as Magnus was really badass! WOW! Can't wait until Friday. Sure hope the UK gets the show soon. So unfair for you guys.

I just talked with a friend of mine. Her husband was diagnosed with emphysema about three years ago. He had the cough and sounds of it. About a month later that doctor retired. Well my friend waited for her husband to die from it as did he. He got worse, but nothing else. She was in LA and decided it has been awhile and took him to another doctor. Turns out he has a severe case of ASTHMA! He is on meds now and doing great. The stupid doctor took the xrays. The black spots on his lungs were his nipples - took the picture from the side. The guy was a quack! What a terrible thing to do to them. And this man practiced medicine for about 40 years!
                                Last edited by llp; 03 October 2011, 05:57 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X